Kylie Flavell #7 Kylie claims Alain Delon called her 'bella' but now complains he is just an old fella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That terse IG msg made me laugh out loud - so melodramatic lifted straight out of CASABLANCA or THE THIRD MAN - said in clipped tones "I can explain" ..."I needed some time"...."I'm well"...yes, @VeeJayBee.. soooo cinematic & enigmatic.
A total lack of irony or humour in a person is like being colour-blind or something - makes me pity them (almost)🖤

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That terse IG msg made me laugh out loud - so melodramatic lifted straight out of CASABLANCA or THE THIRD MAN - said in clipped tones "I can explain" ..."I needed some time"...."I'm well"...yes, @VeeJayBee.. soooo cinematic & enigmatic.
A total lack of irony or humour in a person is like being colour-blind or something - makes me pity them (almost)🖤
I love The Third Man and Casablanca .... yes it was a strange and terse way of putting it. I just thought she was being careless and unconcerned about her tone.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
i almost wonder if her and guido are having relationnship issues

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Anything concerning her is studied in depth & she is NEVER caught off guard @lucy - that's where all her time goes, creating her own perfection for the world. Poor sod.

@emm. Rather G told her to take time off as he did before on camera. All those night shifts for humanity...

• Haha
She has been assisting Novak Djokovic with his ordeal in Australia after he sent her a note in the night.
I laughed so hard after reading this, mainly because I wouldn't be shocked. 😂😂😂

"It was just before dawn and I had still been working when an email arrived from a well known athlete asking for my help..."

• Haha
Reactions: 5
i almost wonder if her and guido are having relationnship issues
I wondered this too. The holidays and even trips with each other’s friend groups can be stressful for new couples. And I do still consider them pretty new (it’s been what, 2 years?).

They likely did not spend much time with each other’s friends early in the relationship due to lockdowns.

Reactions: 4
I laughed so hard after reading this, mainly because I wouldn't be shocked. 😂😂😂

"It was just before dawn and I had still been working when an email arrived from a well known athlete asking for my help..."
"of course for privacy reasons I cannot reveal his name.. " before a quick shot of a serbian flag :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
In an early thread there was some serious discussion about whether she might be on the autistic spectrum. (I, of course, do not wish to imply that would be pitiable).

• Wow
Could be the family has had an intervention; ma and pa are fed up being treated like serfs and foraging for roots, Porkie is spending more time with the girlfriend he impetuously gave up for K, the so called in laws see no return on the investment in social media and promises of revenue for the manor, restaurant and chicken coop, why else would they debase themselves for a non wedding and having the chapel deconsecrated by the bishop and priest. They’ve all had enough of the Italian Lady of the Manor charade and faux Dolce Vita at their expense. They’ve sat her down over the holidays and put an end to the insipid and insulting slogs, so they can get back to a normal life of privilege, yacht building, house sitting, accounting; whatever it is they do.

• Haha
In an early thread there was some serious discussion about whether she might be on the autistic spectrum. (I, of course, do not wish to imply that would be pitiable).
I think she is way too narcissistic to be on the autism spectrum tbh and too good at ingratiating herself on people in a very superficial way

Hopefully it won't be another "mission", but may include dislike of tourists, languorous hand cranked pasta, shared dishwashing, earnest appeal for Patreon support. And a special spotlight on Guido, with Kylie "ready for my closeup Mr DeMille"...

• Haha
I wonder if she’s pregnant. She said she’s planning something beautiful. The emojis to me seem happy “🌞🙏
If they were having relationship issues I don’t think she would talk about it. She’s always been vague about her relationships and why they didn’t work. I would be VERY surprised if they aren’t together anymore.

I wonder if she’s pregnant. She said she’s planning something beautiful. The emojis to me seem happy “🌞🙏
If they were having relationship issues I don’t think she would talk about it. She’s always been vague about her relationships and why they didn’t work. I would be VERY surprised if they aren’t together anymore.
Probably not as they went skiing recently. From what my friends who have children have said, the slopes are not advised at all.

I doubt as well that she would speak about her relationship, at least outright. It's probably something dumb like she now realizes she needs to find a proper "work-life balance." Lol

Last edited:
Not to split hairs- did we see k actually skiing while they were in Trento? I remember shots of G skiing by her, and shots of her snowshoeing/trekking. But I do not recall seeing her on actual skis. But these are temporary insta stories so I could absolutely be wrong.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Not to split hairs- did we see k actually skiing while they were in Trento? I remember shots of G skiing by her, and shots of her snowshoeing/trekking. But I do not recall seeing her on actual skis. But these are temporary insta stories so I could absolutely be wrong.
I think she was , since she was also on the lifts. She posed with poles, but boh. Although her gasping for breath couldn't be great either.

In any case, as we wait with bated breath for any announcements😅 some want to know how Pa is getting along. Only fair to update since she mentioned his time in hospital. And of course, concern for Kylie too.
IMG_20220112_225138.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
How hilarious would it be if, after the dramatic insta post and long pause, all she posted was a 20 minute cooking video with no further explanation?

“How to cook a meal in three weeks or less”?

• Haha
How hilarious would it be if, after the dramatic insta post and long pause, all she posted was a 20 minute cooking video with no further explanation?

“How to cook a meal in three weeks or less”?
1642037870925.jpeg

A complete retooling and revamping of the KyLIE format and platform is underway to counter the accelerating loss of patrons who are increasingly realizing that she is faking her way across Italy, sees how she mistreats her parents, promotes right wing lecturers and anti-vaxers, along with religious wingnuts and tRumpites. Expect Porkie to have a fashion makeover, along with sleek new hairstyle, playing a central and significant role, as he promotes his new exercise regimen, running between the pencil pines on the road leading up to the manor; and K, to focus solely on cooking recipes (pastas, pastries and pork) while dispensing her brand of unauthorized, unprofessional and ad hoc advice to the target segment of vulnerable viewers who call out for her in distress.

• Haha
creating her own perfection for the world. Poor sod.
@Spirit of place I have been ruminating on this. 'Her own perfection' - I know such notions are probably subjective at the end of the day but I think the image she is portraying is far from perfect. "Poor sod!" made me laugh out loud. Are you familiar with a UK TV detective series ... Inspector Morse? It reminds me of the moment when Morse finally reveals his christian name, Endeavour, given him by his Quaker parents, and Sgt. Lewis says "you poor sod". it's just such a funny moment.

Sorry to go off topic! It's a bit like Alessandro's poncey ... an expression that I haven't heard for quite a while, it amuses me when they pop up again.

• Haha
@Spirit of place I have been ruminating on this. 'Her own perfection' - I know such notions are probably subjective at the end of the day but I think the image she is portraying is far from perfect. "Poor sod!" made me laugh out loud. Are you familiar with a UK TV detective series ... Inspector Morse? It reminds me of the moment when Morse finally reveals his christian name, Endeavour, given him by his Quaker parents, and Sgt. Lewis says "you poor sod". it's just such a funny moment.

Sorry to go off topic! It's a bit like Alessandro's poncey ... an expression that I haven't heard for quite a while, it amuses me when they pop up again.
I love John Thaw's hard bitten cynicism as Morse, also in Kavanagh QC. Would have liked to have seen him play anything by the Bard.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.