Kylie Flavell #7 Kylie claims Alain Delon called her 'bella' but now complains he is just an old fella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bout time I got back on this thread as things keep moving on in spite of K's hiatus.
Renewed condolences @Spirit of place I lost someone very close to me before Covid and I know how hard it can be, and my oldest friend’s father died passed last year which is so sad, and she is in a deep depression and not herself at all. And, yes, @Michael From Mountains you are right, people who refuse to get vexed and wear masks are unbelievably selfish. Another friend of mine attended a sporting event, succumbed to Covid, and was ill for Christmas and NY even though she’d had both vaccines.

@Spirit of place I’m sure that Henri and the Roman historian-philosopher are wishing you well wherever they may be! 😊 Avanti!

Reactions: 4
@LucyHoneychurch sincere condolences to you, it takes time and every mental and physical resource to heal from loss of one's loved ones, the restrictions of lockdown certainly does not help. Memorial services via zoom are a strange new reality. As you say Avanti!

Reactions: 2
@Michael From Mountains thank you. I certainly don't want to deflect from @Spirit of place losses and grief which are far more recent than my own but you are so right. It took me three and a half years and when I felt healed Covid happened ... so my plans to move forward and forge new relationships have been stymied by that and the long period of isolation in 2020. I think that's why I was so taken in by Kylie for a time. Though I quickly realised her work was insubstantial. 🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
@Michael From Mountains thank you. I certainly don't want to detract from @Spirit of place losses and grief which is far more recent than mine but you are so right. It took me three and a half years and when I felt healed Covid happened ... so my plans to move forward and forge new relationships have been stymied by that and the long period of isolation in 2020. I think that's why I was so taken in by Kylie for a time. Though I quickly realised her work was insubstantial. 🤦‍♀️
@LucyHoneychurch There is so much global grief and loss, everyone is isolated, and unfortunately there seem to always be shameless snake oil salesmen and hucksters ready to take advantage. Kylie is Guido's problem...
1641893681079.png

Reactions: 2
Poor Guido, he looks so earnest in that photograph, and a little melancholy. There goes a man with the weight of the world, or at least of Kylie, on his shoulders!

1641896375793.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
I got curious when I realized it’s been just short of three weeks since her last YT upload. According to graphtreon, she’s lost nearly a patron/day in the last month and is down more than 100 patrons since her all time high this past April.

Hard to imagine her silence is just an unannounced break. It’s costing her real $$$

Attachments

Seriously, this time, I found Henri Beyle's niche book production stylish & interesting, & in the varied assortment of philosophers & authors I saw this amusing collection.
Well you do know, @Spirit of place that HB had a blue Persian cat called Fabrice del Dongo 🤣. I thought his niche book production stylish and interesting too. It immediately made me think of you. x

Reactions: 1
I’m intrigued by “I needed some time. I can explain…I’m well”. It sounds like there will be more in her next upload, but she wants to explain -cinematically-

• Haha
What will Kylie be selling this week, ski vacation package ?
You know, in the old days, they used to pour used tractor oil down the ski slopes and slide down almost instantly. It’s such a shame that people are too busy today, or too afraid to get greasy, to enjoy the simple things in life.

Unbelievably, it was Guido’s first time oil-skiing.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Working on something beautiful, just to pile up amongst the other "films" never uploaded, despite her mentioning them? Lol.

Needed some time....to go snow shoeing in Trentino.

ETA: I wonder if the need time/can explain will be a segue to her mentioning her "healthcare status" and how she might be stressed she is being "blocked" from being creative? 😅 Hmmm

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
She has been assisting Novak Djokovic with his ordeal in Australia after he sent her a note in the night.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m intrigued by “I needed some time. I can explain…I’m well”. It sounds like there will be more in her next upload, but she wants to explain -cinematically-

Forget Cecil B. DeMille. The 21st century has Kylie B-roll Flavell.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Perhaps she was inspired by resourceful fellow-Australian, who escaped from a 4th-floor hotel window in Perth last July, with a make-do ladder of tied-up bedsheets, to avoid COVID curfew. So maybe Friday's episode will be a cinematic reconstruction showing Kylie and Guido, unmasked and unvaxed, scaling down the walls of Guido's villa in Tuscany in a dramatic reinterpretation of The Great Escape fleeing into the arms of the kumbaya community in Trento 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.