Kylie Flavell #7 Kylie claims Alain Delon called her 'bella' but now complains he is just an old fella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Babble, babble, babble in that awful fake Audrey accent. KyLie is so precious about herself. Saint Kylie indeed @Jerry šŸ™ˆ : "I'm drawn to vulnerabliity. That's why I moved away television (oh yeah) ...I'm already very sensitive. There is so much pain out there. When people tell me they watch my videos and tell me they're suicidal, or they're escaping their husband thanks to my work because I've inspired them to want more out of life, or a kid sitting in a toilet cubicle being bullied at school and watching my videos that are helping them...." šŸ™„
I find this all rather disgusting, honestly. It's AAAALLLLL about her. What a narc, indeed.

Reactions: 5
Jerry, wondering if you've heard if they have covid? After being at the party with other unmasked people it seems they went radio silence quickly.

Reactions: 2
Along those lines @SusieCPPF i am wondering if her father might have be truly sick or worse. I honestly didnā€™t believe her when she mentioned he was hospitalized before (figured it was a sympathy play).

Along those lines @SusieCPPF i am wondering if her father might have be truly sick or worse. I honestly didnā€™t believe her when she mentioned he was hospitalized before (figured it was a sympathy play).
I think she was honest about that. She did say it wasn't serious if I remember correctly. Or that he was going to be ok. With the hospitals as they are (how long ago was the incident?) I doubt they would have admitted him unless it was serious. Who knows.

Reactions: 4
Did you feel that she used her family as an excuse @aLieParallel revealing something without actually telling very much? This new variant of Covid seems to be particularly contagious though.

If youā€™ve been following the convo on these threads, a few of us assumed she was playing the sympathy card when she first mentioned this mid-December. After all, sheā€™s done so before, remember she got her sister to say she had a migraine when she was late with a vlog once while pictured elegantly and perfectly coiffed and made-up, reclining on a banquette. Like Belle au Bois Dormant to evoke one of her Disney characters. Though saying a close relative is ill takes aLie to a whole new level though.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Did you feel that she used her family as an excuse @aLieParallel without actually telling very much ? This new strand of Covid seems to be particularly contagious. If you been following the convo on these threads, a few of us assumed she was playing the sympathy card when she first mentioned this mid-December. After all, sheā€™s done so before, remember she got her sister to say she had a migraine when she was late with a vlog once while pictured elegantly and perfectly coiffed and made up reclining on a banquette. Saying a close relative is ill takes aLie to a whole new level though.
This would be a real low, especially in the current circumstances

Kylie's instagram stories from the unmasked Omicron super spreader event (was it only last week?) were disturbing, how irresponsible to attend an Omicron super spreader event and come back to Ma and <just out of hospital> Pa?

It takes a callous person to attend such an event and return to aged and infirm family...

• Heart
Kylie's instagram stories from the unmasked Omicron super spreader event (was it only last week?) were disturbing, how irresponsible to attend an Omicron super spreader event and come back to Ma and <just out of hospital> Pa?

It takes a callous person to attend such an event and return to aged and infirm family...
Yes, Michael, I was shocked that she should have been so thoughtless and careless for one who claims to be an empath and sensitive.

Last edited:
No one seems to care if Guido's father is alive or dead. I am so over them dismissing him.

• Sad
No one seems to care if Guido's father is alive or dead. I am so over them dismissing him.
Guidoā€™s father rarely gets mentioned @SusieCPPF I wonder if he was opposed to the marriage and therefore gets edited out by KyLIE. She deletes whatever she doesnā€™t like, ergo it doesnā€™t exist.

Did you feel that she used her family as an excuse @aLieParallel revealing something without actually telling very much? This new variant of Covid seems to be particularly contagious though.

If youā€™ve been following the convo on these threads, a few of us assumed she was playing the sympathy card when she first mentioned this mid-December. After all, sheā€™s done so before, remember she got her sister to say she had a migraine when she was late with a vlog once while pictured elegantly and perfectly coiffed and made-up, reclining on a banquette. Like Belle au Bois Dormant to evoke one of her Disney characters. Though saying a close relative is ill takes aLie to a whole new level though.
Yes, exactly that. I donā€™t think I weighed in on the thread before when this was discussed, because I fully agreed that it was in line with her previous attempts to justify a short hiatus. I think someone already mentioned the hilariously dramatic ā€œmigraineā€ post on insta a few months back.

I disagree with a ton of things Kylie does, esp how she uses her followers and her platform, but I genuinely hope the whole group is in good health.

Thatā€™s actually a great point, Susie. We donā€™t hear much about him. I do remember that KF mentioned guidos father is quite old (late 80ā€™s) during one of their reno vids. Something about whether he liked seeing his childhood home(s) cared for. I remember the mention because it made me think his parents had a may/December relationship. From what we hear of his mother, she sounds to me like she must be at least 20 years younger than his father.

At any rate, very possible it is actually guidoā€™s father who is ill etc. I feel like KF has no problem using her own familyā€™s misfortune for sympathy. Guido or his mother, on the other hand, might request more privacy.

Reactions: 3
Guidoā€™s father wasnā€™t at the wedding, from memory, was he. I just did a search on that, as the term May to December resonated with me from other posts. One of the previous regulars on here was in a May/December relationship and widowed at a young age. But, yes, it makes that that might be a he case with Guidoā€™s parents too. Do we know how old G is? About the same age as K?

Last edited:
Fast forwarded the wedding video and found this family photo at the end. I did not clock a wheelchair but I really didnā€™t look very closely at most of it.
presumably the guy with the walking stick is him?

I did not clock a wheelchair but I really didnā€™t look very closely at most of it.
Interesting. Well done. I was distracted by the cornfield kiss a la room with a view and Kylie lying on the ground with rose petals šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø But, yes, Iā€™d say there was a 20 year difference between Guidoā€™s mother and father.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.