Kylie Flavell #7 Kylie claims Alain Delon called her 'bella' but now complains he is just an old fella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it fawning or critical btw?
@Jerry You seem to be on a restless walkabout - bet you're just hoping to run into your favourite Aussie expat ☺
It’s uncritical and naive, like an assignment for a high school class, “ Pick a YouTuber of your choice and give a What, Where, When and How video presentation and post a minimum of 2 minutes onto YouTube. The project is due next Monday.”

I still have to deliver KyLIE’s Christmas gift, so may still see her; not sure what to send, a handbound journal, a silk dress, a real meat grinder or a box of expensive table salt. Maybe a case of frozen tortellini.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Lying in bed after the third jab Pfizer Booster bought forward thanks to Omicron in Xmas week , as if I have not got a gazillion things to do.
Since I love Venice as well I watched it I think it’s a triple or even quadruple ad . Hotel/ dress/ lipstick/ boots .

Kylie the Grifter can’t resist a disapproving ticking off anyone who might want to buy a mask as a momento ….no such thing as live and let live….

I’m sure the extra modus operandi was to research furniture and interiors for the promised bathroom and bedroom slogs.
But how can any of it be truly romantic while in between every video we see she’s fiddling and fluffing around with cameras and lights and carrying all the equipment ( or probably beast of burden purse is doing all that ) . It’s certainly a staged romance , an offensive farce in the city that has mastered facade .
The purse has become a mug and a smug mug to boot , sadly predictable.
I mean it’s not even an original promotion - all the shots are repeated million fold across tourism advertising . Weird little vacuous expressions and that pose in the bat tub ? WTF is that ?!
? Reaching for the water spout !
🙄😵💫

From the Marriot Gritti Venezia website

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Lying in bed after the third jab Pfizer Booster bought forward thanks to Omicron in Xmas week , as if I have not got a gazillion things to do.
Since I love Venice as well I watched it I think it’s a triple or even quadruple ad . Hotel/ dress/ lipstick/ boots .

Kylie the Grifter can’t resist a disapproving ticking off anyone who might want to buy a mask as a momento ….no such thing as live and let live….

I’m sure the extra modus operandi was to research furniture and interiors for the promised bathroom and bedroom slogs.
But how can any of it be truly romantic while in between every video we see she’s fiddling and fluffing around with cameras and lights and carrying all the equipment ( or probably beast of burden purse is doing all that ) . It’s certainly a staged romance , an offensive farce in the city that has mastered facade .
The purse has become a mug and a smug mug to boot , sadly predictable.
I mean it’s not even an original promotion - all the shots are repeated million fold across tourism advertising . Weird little vacuous expressions and that pose in the bat tub ? WTF is that ?!
? Reaching for the water spout !
🙄😵💫

From the Marriot Gritti Venezia website
@nostoneunturned you have so perfectly captured the essence of what I was trying to convey in my now deleted post🥰 😂
So much like one of those overly long luxury brand ads that would screen before the film at the yearly Lavazza Italian Film Festival here in Melbourne.
The bath tub pose was just really odd 😳
My fave bit was when she boasted about sitting at Hemingway's table hidden away from all the other diners, panning the camera around the room to show only empty tables, ZERO diners 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 6
@nostoneunturned

Grand Canal Suite 9500 Euro per night
WOW I really had no idea. Well, you can be sure KyLIE didn’t pay a penny; that explains Fatty’s gleeful, stupefied look on his face. It must have blown his regimented number crunching accountant’s mind !

@nostone, The fatuous and suggestive gesture toward the bathtub faucet was a recreation of another bathtub scene where she declared she was being “nakedly honest”. We’re definitely observing a case study of narcissism; this is how they get outside validation to their empty interior selves.

Poor little Guido and his family are in for a big surprise if they already aren’t bewildered and cloistered in terror and trepidation.

Here comes Johnny !!

1640053650917.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
@nostoneunturned you have so perfectly captured the essence of what I was trying to convey in my now deleted post🥰 😂
So much like one of those overly long luxury brand ads that would screen before the film at the yearly Lavazza Italian Film Festival here in Melbourne.
The bath tub pose was just really odd 😳
My fave bit was when she boasted about sitting at Hemingway's table hidden away from all the other diners, panning the camera around the room to show only empty tables, ZERO diners 🤪
the lack of awareness is actually comical at this point, as she is at pains to say in EVERY slog she films and edits everything herself.... how can she say this and then pan across a TOTALLy empty room?! Absolutely hilarious and also not a good ad for the restaurant either.

Reactions: 7
@nostoneunturned

The latest video was in the Grand Canal Suite 9500 Euro per night
Good work! I still haven't brought myself to watch it all, opposed to FF through clips. I had assumed they stayed in the cheap 1,900€/night suite. Silly me!!😂

It makes me feel even worse for her subs asking where she stayed (🙄) so they could stay there too. Lol

Last edited:
I'm visiting my grandma in Edinburgh and just about to go shopping with her. Watched the latest episode this morning will have to comment later. Though see Henry Bailey has made a contribution beneath the vlog. TTFN.

1640074933890.png

• Haha
He's GOT to be trolling at this point! The zabaglione Stendhal?? Really?😂
Interesting though that he was able to identify the approximate time that K must have visited if the ice rink was installed on 4 December. Did she get there just before the new regulations, or just after. So if she wasn't vaccinated she may have used the train but Guido could equally have driven. Anyway, granny is impatient to do her Christmas shopping so must dash. :)

Henry has.a sense of humour. Stendhal did visit Pedrocchis https://www.frommers.com/destinations/padua/attractions/caff-pedrocchi

• Haha
Interesting though that he was able to identify the approximate time that K must have visited if the ice rink was installed on 4 December. Did she get there just before the new regulations, or just after. So if she wasn't vaccinated she may have used the train but Guido could equally have driven. Anyway, granny is impatient to do her Christmas shopping so must dash. :)

Henry has.a sense of humour. Stendhal did visit Pedrocchis https://www.frommers.com/destinations/padua/attractions/caff-pedrocchi
I was wrong, for some reason I thought you needed a Super GP (only vax or recovery from Covid) to access the Freccie trains. The basic GP (negative test) is still valid, evidently. Judging by the lack of crowds compared to the weekend overflow, I think they went mid week sometime after the rink opened. Only the Super GP is still needed for hotel restaurants, as Michael's attached Gritti info above states. So hum....

Reactions: 2
I was wrong, for some reason I thought you needed a Super GP (only vax or recovery from Covid) to access the Freccie trains. The basic GP (negative test) is still valid, evidently. Judging by the lack of crowds compared to the weekend overflow, I think they went mid week sometime after the rink opened. Only the Super GP is still needed for hotel restaurants, as Michael's attached Gritti info above states. So hum....
i would assume guido drove, if not we would have has some blathering on about the romance of italian trains or something

• Haha
i would assume guido drove, if not we would have has some blathering on about the romance of italian trains or something
At 2:50, mention is made of arrival by train; I thought there was a segment with passing landscape, also implying train, but I don’t see it now.

My head hurts, watching it all over again; I think one of the most annoying aspects of her videos is how precious everything is seen to be and that comes through, as well, in the pronunciation she uses, elucidating every single syllable. I wonder how this sounds to Italians hearing this. It sounds pretentious to me.

I thought about K’s vlog on How To Order a Coffee in Italy where she says it is necessary to use proper grammar; I was in a busy cafe, yesterday, patiently waiting to select my dolce, while the baristas were dealing with others clamoring for attention. I assured the young lady next to me that I knew she was next in line, when two other ladies came bursting in and demanded, and got, immediate attention. When I finally protested and got my chance, I gave it to the young lady next to me, who did not speak up. This deference to fairness is not something I see in Italy. Likewise, standing in line to pay, a different middle aged lady burst in front of everyone, cash in fist, demanding to pay ahead of everyone else. This time I called her out, scolded her; I felt better at my stab at civility and she went on her way, somewhat chastised, but then I pushed forward with more assertion to pay and leave. As they say, you need sharp elbows in Italy. Something I never see in KyLIE’s fantasy world of elocution and silk skirts and diaries.

At 2:50, mention is made of arrival by train; I thought there was a segment with passing landscape, also implying train, but I don’t see it now

My head hurts, watching it all over again; I think one of the most annoying aspects of her videos is how precious everything is seen to be and that comes through, as well, in the pronunciation she uses, elucidating every single syllable. I wonder how this sounds to Italians hearing this. It sounds pretentious to me.

I thought about K’a vlog on How To Order a Coffee in Italy where she says it is necessary to use proper grammar; I was in a busy cafe, yesterday, patiently waiting to select my dolce, while the baristas were dealing with others clamoring for attention. I assured the young lady next to me that I knew she was next in line, when two other ladies came bursting in and demanded, and got, immediate attention. When I finally protested and got my chance, I gave it to the young lady next to me, who did not speak up. This deference to fairness is not something I see in Italy. Likewise, standing in line to pay, a different middle aged lady burst in front of everyone, cash in fist, demanding to pay ahead of everyone else. This time I called her out, scolded her; I felt better at my stab at civility and she went on her way, somewhat chastised, but then I pushed forward with more assertion to pay and leave. As they say, you need sharp elbows in Italy. Something I never see in KyLIE’s fantasy world of elocution and silk skirts and diaries.
how she could think it is important to use correct grammar, when ordering a coffee of all things, after living in Rome is laughable. It is so obvious the audience she is catering to have little knowledge of Italy outside of Eat Pray Love. In what country does anyone expect a non native speaker to speak perfectly?!

Reactions: 3
how she could think it is important to use correct grammar, when ordering a coffee of all things, after living in Rome is laughable. It is so obvious the audience she is catering to have little knowledge of Italy outside of Eat Pray Love. In what country does anyone expect a non native speaker to speak perfectly?!
You've seen their comments @emm. Does it seem that her subs are very knowledgeable?🤣

That said, imagine being on a train for a couple of hours having to listen to Kylie and Purse? 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
Oh, the other thing I was going to mention; where is the joy !!? Watching it again, I was struck by how dull and sullen it is ! Where is the cheerfulness? Totally missing. Hemingway, Byron, Morton, Beckford; who really cares if you are there to experience Venice yourself, with your own senses ? Wasted on these two dullards.

Hemingway, Byron, Morton, Beckford; who really cares if you are there to experience Venice yourself, with your own senses ?
Yes indeed Kylie just quotes others, like she had no ideas or opinions of her own. Remember when she walked us around that villa in Tuscany with a theatre some months ago … much of that was occupied with a lengthy quotation from a book. The occasional, short, relevant quotation is fine but this seems to signify a lack of her own ideas or an easy way to fill in time in her vlog.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.