Kylie Flavell #7 Kylie claims Alain Delon called her 'bella' but now complains he is just an old fella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was after watching that video where she was trying to branch out & catch vulnerable people in her net because all else had failed, that I looked for others who saw through the fakery & narcism & happily found this site organised by @emm.
There was a lot of sharp editing with the hair changing sides, different poses & all that seamless yakking about 'my tribe' that went on & on. So now with the money what has changed about the content & quality of her work? Just witnessing Cinderella climb up the social scale & her parents & sis shown up in a horrible servile manner - mother on hands & knees scrubbing floors, father heaving stuff about, sis blubbing about her at wedding. And now the father's illness used as an excuse for non vlog. What's not to like?

😈😈😈😈😈😈😈

😈😈😈😈😈😈😈

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Just witnessing Cinderella climb up the social scale & her parents & sis shown up in a horrible servile manner - mother on hands & knees scrubbing floors, father heaving stuff about, sis blubbing about her at wedding.
It’s horrible @Spirit of place one wonders what on earth they did do her to cause her want to treat them and publicly portray them in this way. Maybe we’re back to the NPD again and just a huge superiority complex, out of control. But why don’t they just call her out on her behavior instead of complying? I imagine with not being able to get back into Australia the parents are dependent on Kylie and Guido for a roof over their heads until they can go home.

interesting you mention Cinderella. Have you encountered Bruno Bettleheim’s Uses of Enchantment ? I came across it while doing a course on Le Conte (Perrault etc) at Uni. Before I was seduced by Henri B, Stendhal that is 😊

https://www.nytimes.com/1976/05/23/archives/the-uses-of-enchantment.html

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Good point @LucyHoneychurch about her parents relying on her for a roof over their heads nowadays.

I have thought for some time Kylie was always the "special" child her parents coddled and walk(ed) on eggshells around.

And quite frankly, she is no testimonial to the success of homeschooling. Add in the fact that likely bc of it, she has not developed any real social skills or tools to deal with conflict or differing opinions.

Reactions: 7
Yes, what’s the talk about “tribes”; she mentions it several times. Just what we need, more division, in today’s echo chamber society. Have you’ve ever seen anyone more desperate, aggressive AND pathetic in the way she begs and pleads for money ? So many of the comments in that video can not understand why she doesn’t have many more subscribers. It’s because not everyone is as gullible and naive as her patrons. If she were so good as she says, over ten years she has been trying, she would have seen results.

Could be she is lording it over ma and pa because they taught her the beach life is enough and all it takes. That and she’s a self absorbed, self centred, shallow, clueless, crude, entitled brat narcissist.

Reactions: 6
It’s horrible @Spirit of place one wonders what on earth they did do her to cause her want to treat them and publicly portray them in this way. Maybe we’re back to the NPD again and just a huge superiority complex, out of control. But why don’t they just call her out on her behavior instead of complying? I imagine with not being able to get back into Australia the parents are dependent on Kylie and Guido for a roof over their heads until they can go home.

interesting you mention Cinderella. Have you encountered Bruno Bettleheim’s Uses of Enchantment ? I came across it while doing a course on Le Conte (Perrault etc) at Uni. Before I was seduced by Henri B, Stendhal that is 😊

https://www.nytimes.com/1976/05/23/archives/the-uses-of-enchantment.html
@LucyHoneychurch It's been a "hot minute" since I read the Bettelheim:giggle:, and trying to remember if in Uses of Enchantment Bettelheim's Jungian analysis of Cinderella concluded with the importance of the individuated person "rescuing" themselves & also become their own "Prince".

If so, are you referring to Kylie's seeming arrested development and approach? Kylie's lay psychologism is disturbing.

Did someone say back on the thread somewhere that Kylie is almost 40 years old. Her parents are there in a guest role, but what influence do they have at this point?

Reactions: 1
Certain things stand out in the past vlogs that I've haphazardly watched & one was (in Provence?) when we heard her mother crying & saying that her daughter was always going away & she missed her so much. At the time I thought how she basked in these comments & that was way before the Tuscan sequel showing the full humiliation.As she has chosen to include her family in the periphery, why doesn't she show their personality or even enjoying themselves & chatting ? No just parsimonious and thrifty. Her mother is probably this as well, coming from an immigrant Greek family from Kithira, an island with very few resources but I' m sure there's more to her than that as with the father only shown knocking bits of wood together or carrying out his daughter's orders. Hope he's resting from the madness.

Reactions: 4
I suppose it's a long upload....

I assumed she would have had it ready for breakfast, eastern US time. People with their coffee and tea, Sunday with KyLie.

• Haha
I assumed she would have had it ready for breakfast, eastern US time. People with their coffee and tea, Sunday with KyLie.
Sunday is usually reserved for insurrection planning; first church, so 4-5pm EST works well.

• Haha
Either Kylie is vaxxed or Guido drove to Venice. There is no in between. She has def visited recently. That said it was a rather boring video, inc Guido as per usual. Kiss kiss soooooo romantic. A big video of nothing.

I think with the issue of her healthcare, she isn't vaccinated. If she doesn't have the Italian National health card it has been very hard to get it. Tuscany may have had some open days, allowing her to get Vax with tax code number or her passport. I just don't see her waiting in line for this. Currently she can go with a green pass with the Covid test. I think that goes away in January here (Italy)? I have my booster the 26th - holiday and all! I suspect Guido drove but she had a Covid test to give her 48 hrs in Venice before that changes.

I think with the issue of her healthcare, she isn't vaccinated. If she doesn't have the Italian National health card it has been very hard to get it. Tuscany may have had some open days, allowing her to get Vax with tax code number or her passport. I just don't see her waiting in line for this. Currently she can go with a green pass with the Covid test. I think that goes away in January here (Italy)? I have my booster the 26th - holiday and all! I suspect Guido drove but she had a Covid test to give her 48 hrs in Venice before that changes.
The Super Green Pass (vax only, no Covid test) was from Dec 6th. Either she filmed in late Nov or Guido drove. She mentioned a hotel? I'm sure they would not want to be reported about GP violations....ahem.

The Super Green Pass (vax only, no Covid test) was from Dec 6th.
Ah ok. As I am vaccinated I wasn't with the detail. Maybe they went before the 6th? If she did get the Vax, bless her. I would think Guido would figure how to get or to happen.

She leaves pa “with something quite serious” to go off to Venice for a “cinematic” three days, while she has “complications with my healthcare status”. Not going to watch this one all the way through.

Last edited:
Ah ok. As I am vaccinated I wasn't with the detail. Maybe they went before the 6th? If she did get the Vax, bless her. I would think Guido would figure how to get or to happen.
Yes, that's what I can't figure out right now. The decorations in Venice have been up since late Nov. So she may have made the cut, so to speak.

This one is really hard going, I have no idea hor tourism is in italy, but on the first restauratn scene they are completely alone, am I right to assume the whole stay is gifted and thus they are there at off peak times?
I assume she has bought that "cure all potion" in lieu of a vaccine :rolleyes:

• Haha
This is a propaganda film, a contract from the “luxury hotel”, a room which was part of her payment, an infomercial meant to attract tourists back that were only recently derided as too many and too boorish by locals; “keen to photograph”, as if that is not precisely what she does. Now they want them back to keep themselves employed during Covid.

Also a chance for KyLIE’s lie that she promotes, that she is with her “Florentine husband” and “marriage” has only made things better. She is not married.

As she floats in Venice off the train, she looks like the photo of her at the post office, wearing only the best and most expensive of couturier; somehow those funds promised for the distress centre got diverted and found a better use for herself.

The handbound book she received from Karen is a signal that she will accept more and while declared “filled” with notes, she only shows the first page full of doodles and scribbles.

After bouncing around beaches for years, she has finally found her niche as content creator for cons. She remains fascinated by herself and how far she has come to be able to reside for two free nights in an empty hotel and restaurant, overlooking the canals of Venice, which are also empty of activity.

This from just 5 minutes; can’t watch the rest in one take, even though it is short at 12 min.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
As you say @Jerry, Our Cinematic Vlogger of International Renown may have twisted the arm of the Gritti Palace to give her a free room or a heavy discount on the basis of her usual hyper self praise, but in any case she could easily pay for it herself not having any vlog-relating expenses for a very long time. Incidentally I stopped watching when she was spouting about the history so don't know if she put a caption at the end if Gritti sponsored.
Her info came from travel writer H.V Morton, books that are undoubtedly in Guido's mother's agriturismo as they were in my family home. A change of tune from Peterson's podcasts & a bit if culture at last. Every corner & palazzo in Venice are picture perfect so no need to brag about the 'exquisite' filming.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.