Kylie Flavell #7 Kylie claims Alain Delon called her 'bella' but now complains he is just an old fella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes indeed Kylie just quotes others, like she had no ideas or opinions of her own. Remember when she walked us around that villa in Tuscany with a theatre some months ago … much of that was occupied with a lengthy quotation from a book. The occasional, short, relevant quotation is fine but this seems to signify a lack of her own ideas.
I always get the impression that she just types in "xxx topic, historical quote" to google to make her seem more cultured/educated than she is

Reactions: 7
The Gritti Palace rooms start at €800.00 x night now so not that devastating even if she had to pay part of it. The management would never have let her violate the clients'privacy by filming them, so they must have eaten when the restaurant was empty & let her film the best suite as PR. It's all smoke & mirrors otherwise any old vlogger could roll up & try for freebies. After all she's not that well known unless Guido's family knew someone.
Pity I haven't HV Morton's book on Italy here as I'm sure she was reading from it.

PS Henri Beyle & Jerry seem to be moving in a pinzer movement towards K. And may the best man win😜😜😜😜😜

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Kylie does not disclose ads?

Oct. 7, 2019
Italian SRO sets rules for Influencer marketing.
The Italian SRO addresses influencer marketing by integrating its Code’s provisions on ‘transparency’ and by adopting a specific Regulation to govern such practice.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
It would be interesting to see how KF would respond if a polite comment went on YouTube, asking if she has a commercial relationship with the hotel. If such a reasonable question were deleted it would confirm what we suspect; after all, if there was no freebie/comp/fee/contra/gift involved she would have no hesitation is saying so.

Reactions: 3
It would be interesting to see how KF would respond if a polite comment went on YouTube, asking if she has a commercial relationship with the hotel. If such a reasonable question were deleted it would confirm what we suspect; after all, if there was no freebie/comp/fee/contra/gift involved she would have no hesitation is saying so.
It would either be deleted or there’d be a really passive aggressive reply

Reactions: 5
And don't forget the oven and sink back in the renovated kitchen! All complete product placement and they used her own footage in their (Bompani and Rubinetterie Fiorentine) promotional ads. I will never stop going on about those.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
And don't forget the oven and sink back in the renovated kitchen! All complete product placement and they used her own footage in their (Bompani and Rubinetterie Fiorentine) promotional ads. I will never stop going on about those.
I knew they had been gifted but didn't realise they used her footage in their advertising! how is she able to get away with this?!

Reactions: 5
I knew they had been gifted but didn't realise they used her footage in their advertising! how is she able to get away with this?!
Yes, they edited a bunch of clips on their YT page. One example.

The sink/faucet company featured her here below.

So....not sure why she never added #paidpromotion #ad #gifted etc to her original video. And what has always irritated me was many of her subs commented how generous it was of her to pay for her BF's new kitchen. 🙄

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
So....not sure why she never added #paidpromotion #ad #gifted etc to her original video. And what has always irritated me was many of her subs commented how generous it was of her to pay for her BF's new kitchen. 🙄
Why would she mark it with #ad or whatever if she thinks she can get away with not disclosing that her vlog is a paid promotion? All the better to appear as if she does it all for her devoted subs, all the easier to plead for Patreon funds for tissanes and a MacBook Pro.

These UK-based influencers have had their posts banned...

Last edited:
My friend Nicoletta saw these vintage nighties and nightshirts in a second hand shop and thought of K!

F8864245-F427-4CE0-82C2-DA79F0C21153.jpeg

Reactions: 2
Her latest insta post about there being no crowds in venice at xmas, surely there are no crowds because we are in the middle of a pandemic and most people are not travelling? It is like she wants to imagine this is not happening :rolleyes:

Reactions: 4
Her latest insta post about there being no crowds in venice at xmas, surely there are no crowds because we are in the middle of a pandemic and most people are not travelling? It is like she wants to imagine this is not happening :rolleyes:
Just came to post a similar comment! 😅 That and ...
IMG_20211223_175954.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Farewell no #ad Gritti Palace,
New Baking video up
Nice early catch!

Yes, so she could spend time with family etc. Sorry to be so cynical but she means grabbing views lol. All she has to do is set her upload schedule.

Started to watch, but stopped at her yet another snarky remark that she added more eggs because she doesn't like a "dry and crumbly" biscuits. 🙄 Kylie knows best. 🙄 It's like when she said Italians only bake using margarine (!!??!!) as opposed to the French.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Nice early catch!

Yes, so she could spend time with family etc. Sorry to be so cynical but she means grabbing views lol. All she has to do is set her upload schedule.

Started to watch, but stopped at her yet another snarky remark that she added more eggs because she doesn't like a "dry and crumbly" biscuits. 🙄 Kylie knows best. 🙄 It's like when she said Italians only bake using margarine (!!??!!) as opposed to the French.
god this video is dull, I am half way through on doubel speed in the background as I clean, didn;t she make a wreath last year? surely these are things you just keep year after year? The endless scenes of the Tuscan countryside, while beautiful, are just so repetitive.
Is that true about the margarine thing? I don't bake so have no idea but seems improbable to me, unless you are buying in cheap pasticcerie I guess

Kind of random but for the Italians (or better italian speakers than me) her translation of "cover and refrigerate" as "coprite e refrigerate" is that right?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.