Kylie Flavell #7 Kylie claims Alain Delon called her 'bella' but now complains he is just an old fella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
yeah, as we all know businesses use facebook as their point of contact, not instagram or anywhere else :ROFLMAO:
Not trying to be mean, but maybe better ROI to have parents work on admin to reconnect with the 40,000 business contacts than do all that whack hard labour.

Reactions: 3
He looked worn out sitting on the stairs hauling the table? stoneware? Never gave it a thought when editing?

It was a looong time ago but she's plastered all over the internet so not difficult to track & trace 😜 if the interest was there. 40,000 ? well, well.

Not trying to be mean, but maybe better ROI to have parents work on admin to reconnect with the 40,000 business contacts than do all that whack hard labour.
I mean.... it would be better she do that herself rather than doing whatever it is she apparently does all day...

Reactions: 2
I mean.... it would be better she do that herself rather than doing whatever it is she apparently does all day...
I agree, and just can't get the photos and video of Pa and Ma doing all the manual labour out of my mind. Also when Kylie said that "they don't eat very much except from the garden", was creepy. Was it @LucyHoneychurch who aptly likened Guido and Kylie's farm to the Overlook Hotel in The Shining?

His hospitalization occurred eight days ago, “with something quite serious”, so that means she not only posted her 400 tortellinis during this time, but also travelled to Venice to video.

Yes, they hire and have staff to do all sorts of labour intensive work at the manor, but when it comes to K’s projects, she’s on her own, enlisting her senior parents who have to grub around the bushes and gardens to eat.

• Wow
His hospitalization occurred eight days ago, “with something quite serious”, so that means she not only posted her 400 tortellinis during this time, but also travelled to Venice to video.

Yes, they hire and have staff to do all sorts of labour intensive work at the manor, but when it comes to K’s projects, she’s on her own, enlisting her senior parents who have to grub around the bushes and gardens to eat.
@Jerry Surely the "something quite serious" is new as Pa could not have been doing all that heavy lifting and gardening, olive harvesting etc if he had already been ill?
Kylie may be relying on previous material for the upcoming Venice vlog as in the recycled Amalfi Coast vlog from a few months ago?

I feel sorry for Kylie’s father. I always felt their free’ accommodation came at a heavy price for seniors. 🥲 @emm I would have flatly not allowed my parents to work like that for me. Ditto at Kylie’s wedding, treating her mum and sister like handmaidens while she swanned around. Actually, I know what my mum would say to me …. “What did your last servant die of?”. Even if they wanted to do this ‘hard labour’ I wouldn’t publish photos of them working like slaves. So disrespectful and sad. I hope he’s going to be okay. 🥲

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I really detest the way K garners sympathy from her followers. Why can't she just say that she will be late this week? Reminds me of the migraine excuse. It's not like their lives depend on her vlogs arriving every Friday night or whenever they do appear. She always seems late these days anyway. The way she stresses 8 days in hospital and that he is seriously ill but recovering now is just unnecessary. Is it anyone's business? I wonder if her father gave his permission for her to use him in such a way.

Reactions: 7
I really detest the way K garners sympathy from her followers. Why can't she just say that she will be late this week? Reminds me of the migraine excuse. It's not like their lives depend on her vlogs arriving every Friday night or whenever they do appear. She always seems late these days anyway. The way she stresses 8 days in hospital and that he is seriously ill but recovering now is just unnecessary. Is it anyone's business? I wonder if her father gave his permission for her to use him in such a way.
I agree @Rina Valtellina it does seem as though she’s playing the sympathy card. I feel sorry for her poor parents more than I do her. It’s no fun to be taken ill so far away from home.

In any case I am not looking forward to her Venice slog. I'm already expecting passive aggressive comments about "tourists", wrong info, probably interviewing some longtime mask maker or a gondoliere and laughing manically throughout....

@Jerry I'm curious as to how long ago she filmed the Venice slog. It could have been early autumn when a covid test was acceptable for a GP. Otherwise if recent, Guido had to drive and park which is a pain in the arse, or took a series of regional trains. We'll see tomorrow, maybe. Lol.

@emm I was thinking about her father being so I'll far from home too. Plus Kylie couldn't always be around for communication. Drs might speak some English but not all staff would. Unless she splurged for a private clinic, where guests can stay at all hours.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Well it’s a pity the former contributors to the forum who had such strong historical art knowledge / feelings about Venice have gone to ground … they may have been able to critique KF ….and her out of context Venice vid.
Something is off here why Venice all of a sudden ? Why would you even be mentioning the poor father’s illness?😑
Looks like the Carnivale masks are being dusted off to me…🤥 something about tangles and webs is being cooked up I reckon … 🕷
Meanwhile in Australia the cricket 🏏 is on the radio and Adelaide oval is in splendid condition But in the garden 👀👀 loookie here A Jacaranda flower! To herald the longest days of the year ! The season is so humid so far all the spiders and mosquitos are having a rave all over the house and the every other surface yoh

Attachments

Last edited:
I feel sorry for Kylie’s father. I know his parents were thought to be freeloading but, to be honest, I felt their free’ accommodation came at a heavy price for seniors. 🥲 @emm I would have flatly not allowed my parents to work like that for me. Ditto at Kylie’s wedding, treating her mum and sister like handmaidens while she swanned around. Actually, I know what my mum would say to me …. “What did your last servant die of?”. Even if they wanted to do this ‘hard labour’ I wouldn’t publish photos of them working like slaves. So disrespectful and sad. I hope he’s going to be okay. 🥲
@LucyHoneychurch I agree with you, Kylie's depiction of her parents & sister is disturbing and painful to watch. The wedding scenes with family in the preparation room (was it a granary?) seemed to be a parody of Cinderella. Also hope the Pa is going to be ok.
Well it’s a pity the former contributors to the forum who had such strong historical art knowledge / feelings about Venice have gone to ground … they may have been able to critique KF ….and her out of context Venice vid.
Something is off here why Venice all of a sudden ? Why would you even be mentioning the poor father’s illness?😑
Looks like the Carnivale masks are being dusted off to me…🤥 something about tangles and webs is being cooked up I reckon … 🕷
Meanwhile in Australia the cricket 🏏 is on the radio and Adelaide oval is in splendid condition But in the garden 👀👀 loookie here A Jacaranda flower! To herald the longest days of the year ! The season is so humid so far all the spiders and mosquitos are having a rave all over the house and the every other surface yoh
@nostoneunturned It is distasteful to mention Pa's illness in such depth, not professional, and why would you do that...
Beautiful jacaranda, and the spiders, do you take them outside? The huntsman spider on the Qld health minister's leg incident yesterday reminded me of a long ago visit to Oz wherein a screaming idiot sprayed hairspray on a giant one, which was trapped indoors on a stained glass cabinet, poor thing was drawn back and seemed to be hissing.

CRINGEWORTHY
if you can’t wait until tomorrow;

I'd forgotten about that suicide prevention website, another promise never fulfilled :rolleyes: . I find this SO embarassing, I cannot think of any other youtuber who has begged for money so brazenly like this.
Realistically if you are in a "career" you have been doing 10 years and it is STILL not making you a sustainable income maybe it is time to try something else?

Reactions: 5
I'd forgotten about that suicide prevention website, another promise never fulfilled
I didn’t even see that part, I skimmed through it at first.

What in the world is she thinking that she can come off the beach in Australia, bounce around the world for awhile, hook up with loser sleaze bag guys, start a YouTube vlog that goes nowhere for ten years, begs for money and THIS qualifies her to counsel people in distress !!?

Oh, I forgot, she’s an empath / creative. So empathetic that when she DID, finally, get her Patreons to support her, she spent the money on fashion and decor for herself.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.