Kylie Flavell #7 Kylie claims Alain Delon called her 'bella' but now complains he is just an old fella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I miss my grandmother's homemade pasta - she would make tortellini soup at Christmas time. While I like Panettone, I prefer Pandoro - dusted with powdered sugar. Yum!
same, I LOVE pandoro but I really don't like panettone. That sounds yum, I loved my grandma but she was an awful cook :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
This is one of my favourite places in Firenze. Adore the Sapone di Melograno.
I love to splurge on luxurious soaps and candles... I could get lost in there!

Those plague doctor outfits are creepy as heck, or perhaps a peck... aka "Doctor Beaky from Rome."

Last edited:
  • Haha
Those plague doctor outfits are creepy as heck, or perhaps a peck... aka "Doctor Beaky from Rome."
Yes, I agree. They are extremely sinister. I take it you are familiar with this engraving ... Der Doctor Schnabel von Rom

675115A1-20A5-4147-857E-DAC0BB088AD8.png

Reactions: 2
There would be alot of interesting things in &around Florence to research & show but too much effort obviously. Other vloggers just recently like Nikki Positano have vlogged there (not watched) & CDiaries with S Jarvis - visited the iconic Farmacia Santa Maria Novella (did watch) & there must be lots more. I only remember seeing her go into the post office & another interviewing her friend. A xmas sometime ago was filmed in the streets I think but never watched it. The more usual scenes of the hillsides from her windows are on her data bank & are pushed in every single vlog, with or without music drifting over them. (said music accounted for in $$ 'expensive' natch.

No @Denise, not a VIP hater, just incredulous on such a nothing-happening vlog as this, to notch up the max posts. Just brava!
Now that you mention the SMN Farmacia, it's odd Kylie has never showcased it. Lots of people have vlogged inside. Seems right in line with her content...a gorgeous historical building with ancient recipes for its products and loads of nice body creams (since she feels perfumes offend others' noses lol).

Reactions: 4
Now that you mention the SMN Farmacia, it's odd Kylie has never showcased it.
I have a friend who specifically asked Kylie to showcase it, Denise, and Kylie ignored the request. Though I think she’d be out of her depth historically. It would mean she’d have to do some work and research….

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I have a friend who specifically asked Kylie to showcase it, Denise, and Kylie ignored the request. Though I think she’d be out of her depth historically. It would mean she’d have to do some work and research….
she wouldn't need to research, as she always does she would find someone working there (most likely a man) and just laugh manically while they explained while she waited until she could tlak again, occassionally saying "ahh si??" :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Your probably right @emm I sometimes forget that she takes the easy way out and flirting with some hapless fellow is her default.

• Haha
Your probably right @emm I sometimes forget that she takes the easy way out and flirting with some hapless fellow is her default.
I am just shocked she wouldn't take free advice for content, saving herself of thinking of yet another recipe or whatever, it is the same as when people suggested Nikki Positano do a collaboration with her and Nikki admitted she had contacted her and never got a reply. Something she will presumably to get when she starts to lose more and more patreon subs and Nikki's channel just goes from strength to strength

I was wrong about the ep's theme! I am sorry for her father, but why do I feel it is covid?

IMG_20211217_225750.jpg

• Wow
I was wrong about the ep's theme! I am sorry for her father, but why do I feel it is covid?

View attachment 930276
At this point the only thing I could imagine it would be would be covid... interesting if it is that she is not mentioning it. I don't know in Italy but 8 days in hospital is a really long time, especially in winter when they are usually trying to free up beds for flu, pneaumonio etc.. let alone now

I hope Kylie's father did not have CVD-19 which is beyond horrible, a mask law is in place here as of Monday, silly freaks still not using them as of yesterday when I was out for the local weekly shop. Forget about social distancing with some people, they are like zombies. If you have a refrigerator door open and are leaning in for an item, some think it's ok to push their way beside and behind thisclose, it raises the hairs on the back of my neck! CVD etiquette was better when there were one way arrows and social distancing footprints on the floors, which I hope will return.

There was a discussion today on Bloomberg re: how long before the pandemic will become endemic, biologically speaking. Still years to go according to Johns Hopkins' Dr Shaun Truelove: vaccination, social distancing, mask wearing and hand washing will be with us for the foreseeable future. The latest statistics are that 1 out of 100 elderly people have passed away from CVD in the US which is heartbreaking. Stay safe friends!

• Sad
I hope Kylie's father did not have CVD-19 which is beyond horrible, a mask law is in place here as of Monday, silly freaks still not using them as of yesterday when I was out for the local weekly shop. Forget about social distancing with some people, they are like zombies. If you have a refrigerator door open and are leaning in for an item, some think it's ok to push their way beside and behind thisclose, it raises the hairs on the back of my neck! CVD etiquette was better when there were one way arrows and social distancing footprints on the floors, which I hope will return.

There was a discussion today on Bloomberg re: how long before the pandemic will become endemic, biologically speaking. Still years to go according to Johns Hopkins' Dr Shaun Truelove: vaccination, social distancing, mask wearing and hand washing will be with us for the foreseeable future. The latest statistics are that 1 out of 100 elderly people have passed away from CVD in the US which is heartbreaking. Stay safe friends!
I cannot remember where you are based but I assume north america? In the UK we still have arrows everywhere, mask signs etc but still people don't follow them... I find it frustrating watching the rest of Europe where people mostly follow rules, even staff in shops/transport often are not following the rules

• Wow
Just speculating which is the essence of Tatler anyway & often we're right btw!- I doubt that it's covid as they're right out in the country - more like heart trouble after seeing that poor man heaving furniture up flights of stairs, pushing & dragging giant stoneware pots, picking & carrying all the olives - all to show he's a tough Aussie earning his keep to satisfy his daughter's ego.
So a rehash video of Venice to keep the ball rolling? We wait with bated breath.
Yes Emm she ignored Nikki because she has to hog the limelight & Nikki is a local on the Amalfi coast by now & knows everyone rather than just the proverbial tourist like herself who wafted in & out.

I cannot remember where you are based but I assume north america? In the UK we still have arrows everywhere, mask signs etc but still people don't follow them... I find it frustrating watching the rest of Europe where people mostly follow rules, even staff in shops/transport often are not following the rules
@emm yes Eastern US, it is frustrating that some people are I would almost say suffering from oppositional defiance, and not able to help themselves.
@Jerry @emm @Spirit of place poor bstd. I do hope he is OK. That is a lot of heavy work to be doing for someone's funsies.

@emm yes Eastern US, it is frustrating that some people are I would almost say suffering from oppositional defiance, and not able to help themselves.

@Jerry poor bstd. I do hope he is OK. That is a lot of heavy work to be doing for someone's funsies.
Those photos are just awful, I am slightly younger than Kylie so I would imagine our parents are similar ages... I cannot imagine making my dad do something like that (especially when they seem to have people helping with the building project etc who could do it and it is hardly an urgent task)

Those photos are just awful, I am slightly younger than Kylie so I would imagine our parents are similar ages... I cannot imagine making my dad do something like that (especially when they seem to have people helping with the building project etc who could do it and it is hardly an urgent task)
I agree, it is awful looking at those photos and the vlogs were even worse. Also speculating: in photo 3 on the stairs did Pa have an inhaler?

Last edited:
Usual Kylie style that sends people mad - the pat-on-the-back epithets for whatever she does "ethereal beauty" now to add to the list. She manages this even when things go wrong - as in the FB debacle "when I lost 40,000 business followers". As if - no one thought it important enough to reconnect with her?

Usual Kylie style that sends people mad - the pat-on-the-back epithets for whatever she does "ethereal beauty" now to add to the list. She manages this even when things go wrong - as in the FB debacle "when I lost 40,000 business followers". As if - no one thought it important enough to reconnect with her?
yeah, as we all know businesses use facebook as their point of contact, not instagram or anywhere else :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.