Kylie Flavell #7 Kylie claims Alain Delon called her 'bella' but now complains he is just an old fella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see, yes. Quite 🙂
She had been vague about that, too. She did an entire video about her visas and lying about no health insurance, and then randomly dropped the Greek passport info in comment replies and a brief bit about the Greek consulate in the video about certain marriage documents not being prepared.

Reactions: 3
Should we inquire about reservations at Magliano for a Tattlers reunion and conference ?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
With full catering by Kylie, naturally.
Yes with pizza which we will watch her prepare while shimmying around the stove. Ubiquitous midriff duly exposed. Followed by lemon ricotta cake. No wine, lest we get out of control, just glasses of water. 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Yes with pizza which we will watch her prepare while shimmying around the stove. Ubiquitous midriff duly exposed. Followed by lemon ricotta cake. No wine, lest we get out of control, just glasses of water. 🤦‍♀️
entertained by her parents parsimonious dinner of vegetables from the orto (no avocado, too expensive) before they go to bed at sunset without watching tv or using any electricty, to get up at dawn for another day toiling in the fields

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Novax Joke o Vic updates

😎

I made zabaglioni for my café yesterday ..sensational , basically it’s rocket fuel
And so …today hand made pasta and ragú, so satisfying. I‘m off topic but Italian food done right is always on point, such pity Kylie has a toxic puritanical, preaching, poncy approach☹

it’s raining again but I managed to get one day on the sand by the sea

B8A3B8AB-5F14-49C4-9D03-0151F44BB53C.jpeg

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I would explect we’d have optional excursions to choose from;

• drone operator sky tour

• an outing in the rusty Fiat Panda, sans seat belts, to local junk furniture shops

• a 3 hour walking tour up and down the driveway to see pencil pines

• a tour of the manor complex complete with visit to the chapel of the non wedding, the granary, chicken coop, pigsty and bagged lunch at the closed restaurant

• a cooking course on how to make sfogliatella with perfected recipe reveal

• a day trip to the mysterious island of Giglio, transportation not included

• olive picking on the slope with ma & pa

• foraging and gathering for greens, roots and berries

• tractor driving course

• tour of the Disney production locations

• toilet brush dance course and choreography

• a visit to the historic Etruscan sea port town where ma and pa’s yacht set sail without them, along with reenactment of their last and only means of escape

• a full day visit to the Narc Interpretive Centre to understand what it means to live a Cinematic Life, with lecture by KyLIE herself

• a practical tutorial on the traditional use of tractor oil to treat terra cotta floors.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

• an outing in the rusty Fiat Panda, sans seat belts, to local junk furniture shops

• a tour of the manor complex complete with visit to the chapel of the non wedding, the granary, chicken coop, pigsty and bagged lunch at the closed restaurant

• tractor driving course

• a visit to the historic Etruscan sea port town where ma and pa’s yacht set sail without them, along with reenactment of their last and only means of escape

• a full day visit to the Narc Interpretive Centre to understand what it means to live a Cinematic Life, with lecture by KyLIE herself

• a practical tutorial on the traditional use of tractor oil to treat terra cotta floors.
What about a course on how to paint tiles as you don’t want to spend your money buying them and no one will gift you? 😂

• Haha
Does anyone get majorly annoyed when she complains that people send in hate for her doing “charity work”?

Its like she has no concept of white saviourism. All her videos are about how great she is and how beautiful she is. If you put that content in the middle of a favela or a refugee camp instead of a Tuscan villa, it is very exploitative.

She has so many shots of nameless poor children who are props in her “cinematic experience”. It’s cruel. They never agreed to be plastered all over YouTube.

To top it all off, she walks away from these experiences saying “it’s terrible how people treat ME for trying to help these people who didn’t ask for it” and not “my god, no child should have to live this way” or even “I really learned something today about how trying to help without enough information, can actually make a situation worse”. She has brought up the “hate” she got at the time in multiple interviews, definitely that podcast and during her recent episodes where she is interviewing someone else.

Her carelessness and narcissism is so blatant in her “charity” videos from a couple years back. I know she has deleted some due to backlash but I can’t understand why she keeps any of them up. They are all horrible.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Does anyone get majorly annoyed when she complains that people send in hate for her doing “charity work”?

Its like she has no concept of white saviourism. All her videos are about how great she is and how beautiful she is. If you put that content in the middle of a favela or a refugee camp instead of a Tuscan villa, it is very exploitative.

She has so many shots of nameless poor children who are props in her “cinematic experience”. It’s cruel. They never agreed to be plastered all over YouTube.

To top it all off, she walks away from these experiences saying “it’s terrible how people treat ME for trying to help these people who didn’t ask for it” and not “my god, no child should have to live this way” or even “I really learned something today about how trying to help without enough information, can actually make a situation worse”. She has brought up the “hate” she got at the time in multiple interviews, definitely that podcast and during her recent episodes where she is interviewing someone else.

Her carelessness and narcissism is so blatant in her “charity” videos from a couple years back. I know she has deleted some due to backlash but I can’t understand why she keeps any of them up. They are all horrible.
This is one of my pet hates generally, no one in the UK, for example, would go into a children's playground and take photos with unknown children smiling and hugging them, yet it is fine and totally normal to do so in a poor village somewhere in Africa :rolleyes:
Generally I think youtubers/influcners with a big(ish) following like her should be much more considerate and blur people's faces out/make them less clear if it is obvious they are just strangers in the background who haven't consented to being filmed

OT but I have just noticed your name, love it!

• tractor driving course

Kayak launch 😉🤣

• Haha

@aLieParallel @emm It's a way for Kylie to get people to send money, via Patreon.
And a platform for her acting "skills", crying and carrying on in an extremely embarrassingly unprofessional way.
17:29 Kylie's "presentation" (bring your barf buckets).
For example

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
@aLieParallel @emm It's a way for Kylie to get people to send money, via Patreon.
And a platform for her acting "skills", crying and carrying on in an extremely embarrassingly unprofessional way.
For example
God I just couldn’t even get through more than a moment, the patronising way she speaks to them as if they are practically beginners level English or children was just too much 🙄

For example
wow, I definitely never managed to watch this one the whole way through because I never saw this “presentation” before. I had SO much secondhand cringe watching this. Imagine telling a bunch of sick kids to stay hopeful because one time you managed to start a YouTube channel, which means anything is possible.

but yes even without the truly horrifying “inspirational presentation”, can she leave other peoples kids out of her content? Their life struggles are not her platform. Just go back to hiking alone without a map or something.

Reactions: 5
For example
She actually disgusts me in that video. How did she ever imagine that she should go to such a place to give a talk "to inspire them"? She led a discussion on bullying FFS! It can only have been from her PoV as a "victim" and how much strength she found to overcome it, and they can too!

She is insincere, patronising, arrogant and exploitative, asking for Patreon money to "support my work", hoping viewers might infer that the funds are going towards supporting the featured enterprise. She shamelessly places her Patreon link in the YT description box, right under the links where people can read about the charities, but no direct link to their donation page.

Last edited:
very easily found on the IG for her friends’ castle. They thanked her for the “beautiful talk about following your dreams” and included some unfiltered, unedited photos of her showing the kids how a drone works 🤣

I’ve noticed these people also gladly post photos of the kids, even if they are wearing medical devices, etc.

Definitely feels like a huge invasion of their privacy.

04BF2BB1-8A9D-4F95-8749-7A1DB56036F9.jpeg

I watched the whole video earlier today; she strikes me as someone who is uneducated and desperate to impose herself, translating what the kids are telling her into her own limited emotional echo chamber. Her over familiarity in touching, hugging, kissing them shows her need more than theirs, at the same time presenting herself as an erudite commentator when, in fact, she is just the opposite.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.