Kylie Flavell #7 Kylie claims Alain Delon called her 'bella' but now complains he is just an old fella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ugh, the boat story when she’s asked to tell about her childhood in Byron Bay on the Rob show. Her mother is a liar, faker and deceiver; her father is liar as he kicks off his crew at the next stop. She’s breathless at the telling and goes on and on interminably. Did she ever answer the question ? I don’t know, had to turn it off.

Reactions: 4
@Michael From Mountains I liked Jerry’s axe anecdote too. But same with K deleting things, I don’t understand why these characters are so prickly they can’t handle constructive advice.
Narcissists seem to need to control their image to an inordinate degree, ones I have known have become terribly upset if someone "sees" or doesn't interact accordingly with the highly curated version of themselves which they present as reality.

BTW: Kylie's Omicron super spreader video stories have been deleted, farewell Kumbaya, suffer tribe!

Ugh, the boat story when she’s asked to tell about her childhood in Byron Bay on the Rob show. Her mother is a liar, faker and deceiver; her father is liar as he kicks off his crew at the next stop. She’s breathless at the telling and goes on and on interminably. Did she ever answer the question ? I don’t know, had to turn it off.
@Jerry
Exactly, was the question "what inspires you to travel?" and the interminable anecdote was Ma and Pa's zipless f@#$ (Erica Jong reference) meet cute which Kylie seemingly sought to emulate.

• Haha
What video is this??

What video is this??
@emm It's a podcast interview

356. Cinematographer Kylie Flavell On Capturing La Dolce Vita On Film
Episode 356 • 24th May 2021 • The Rob Murgatroyd Show • Rob Murgatroyd

Every Sunday, my wife Kim and I watch as many shows about Italy as we can fit in between mimosas. Sometimes it’s Italian movies and sometimes it’s YouTubers living in Italy. A few years ago, we came across a YouTube star known as Kylie Flavell who moved to Italy from Australia. Every week she creates cinematic feature films that she shoots, edits, and performs in herself. Whether you are interested in moving to Italy, appreciate high-quality film production, or just need an escape for a moment each week, do yourself a favor and watch her work.

In This Conversation We Cover:

• [04:01] Being in love with the idea of love
  • [09:56] Falling in love with travel
  • [15:01] Misconceptions about Italy
  • [17:58] How Kylie got through the darker times
  • [29:23] What inspires Kylie to create
  • [35:46] Creating an intimate community
  • [50:31] Deciding what parts of your personal life to share

Reactions: 1
@emm It's a podcast interview

356. Cinematographer Kylie Flavell On Capturing La Dolce Vita On Film
Episode 356 • 24th May 2021 • The Rob Murgatroyd Show • Rob Murgatroyd

Every Sunday, my wife Kim and I watch as many shows about Italy as we can fit in between mimosas. Sometimes it’s Italian movies and sometimes it’s YouTubers living in Italy. A few years ago, we came across a YouTube star known as Kylie Flavell who moved to Italy from Australia. Every week she creates cinematic feature films that she shoots, edits, and performs in herself. Whether you are interested in moving to Italy, appreciate high-quality film production, or just need an escape for a moment each week, do yourself a favor and watch her work.

In This Conversation We Cover:

• [04:01] Being in love with the idea of love
  • [09:56] Falling in love with travel
  • [15:01] Misconceptions about Italy
  • [17:58] How Kylie got through the darker times
  • [29:23] What inspires Kylie to create
  • [35:46] Creating an intimate community
  • [50:31] Deciding what parts of your personal life to share
“Cinematographer “ 😂

God this is insufferable, her stilted talking is even worse on a podcast

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
“Cinematographer “ 😂

God this is insufferable, her stilted talking is even worse on a podcast
Yeah, this is where she tells us all about her mother ditching her BF, and their plans to work on board, to sail away with Pa Flavell. Lol.

• Haha
Yeah, this is where she tells us all about her mother ditching her BF, and their plans to work on board, to sail away with Pa Flavell. Lol.
I just don’t know how she can think a relationship starting based on lies is in any way something to idolise 🙄 and being obsessed with the idea of bein* in love, Jesus wept, this is something people go to therapy to get over

• Haha
My favorite part of the podcast interview is that you can tell K is sooo excited to talk to this chiropractor guy. Meanwhile he is just using her to attract some of her viewership as he prepares to pivot some of his content to the “how to move to Italy” vein. I genuinely don’t think he cared what she said on the podcast as long as he could put her name in the episode title.

And at the end of him fully zoning out from what she’s saying, she asks him relationship questions! Hilarious.

• Haha
They both want us to feed them, pay them, provide a lifestyle and be quiet !
I don’t know about your axe man @Jerry but in view of some of the projections made here, I think by Alessandro and others, as to what Kylie could be earning, it’s shocking for what she is offering in return. There’s a huge slippage in standards since this time last year, for example, she’s become so lazy. I don’t know how she has the affrontity to do it and take the money to be honest. Sorry I still haven’t listened to the recording. I can’t quite face it right now.

oh and for @Spirit of place I saw this today and thought of you (nb the publishing house)

DB2ECBCC-02E2-41E0-A117-AC31BA2BF03E.jpeg

Reactions: 3
I don’t know about your axe man @Jerry but in view of some of the projections made here, I think by Alessandro and others, as to what Kylie could be earning, it’s shocking for what she is offering in return. There’s a huge slippage in standards since this time last year, for example, she’s become so lazy. I don’t know how she has the affrontity to do it and take the money to be honest. Sorry I still haven’t listened to the recording. I can’t quite face it right now.

oh and for @Spirit of place I saw this today and thought of you (nb the publishing house)

View attachment 964694
@LucyHoneychurch save the podcast for when you need a sleeping draught or better yet never...

As you mention, Kylie's content is slipping, Ma and Pa heading for the lifeboats?

Availability
Until: 1 January 2024

About this sitter
We are Chrystine and Richard, retired and now passionate travellers. We have had 7 years experience of house and pet sitting. Richard was a boat and house builder and loves a project (failed retiree) and I do holiday letting management covering all aspects including bookings, cleaning, meeting and greeting and all the hundreds of small details involved.
We have sadly just sold our beautiful, sailing catamaran which Richard built and now live in our beach house. We decided after a lifetime of sailing to have a land change and discover travelling ashore. Having sailed for many years we are trained in crisis management - on a boat if anything can go wrong it usually does! We are resourceful, practical and very fit.
We do yoga, walking,swimming and gardening on a regular daily basis and are very health conscious.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
@LucyHoneychurch save the podcast for when you need a sleeping draught or better yet never...

As you mention, Kylie's content is slipping, Ma and Pa heading for the lifeboats?

Availability

About this sitter
We are Chrystine and Richard, retired and now passionate travellers. We have had 7 years experience of house and pet sitting. Richard was a boat and house builder and loves a project (failed retiree) and I do holiday letting management covering all aspects including bookings, cleaning, meeting and greeting and all the hundreds of small details involved.
We have sadly just sold our beautiful, sailing catamaran which Richard built and now live in our beach house. We decided after a lifetime of sailing to have a land change and discover travelling ashore. Having sailed for many years we are trained in crisis management - on a boat if anything can go wrong it usually does! We are resourceful, practical and very fit.
We do yoga, walking,swimming and gardening on a regular daily basis and are very health conscious.
🤦‍♀️ Oh my giddy aunt, where are you finding all this material, Michael. You can certainly see where Kylie gets it from can’t you!

🤦‍♀️ Oh my giddy aunt, where are you finding all this material, Michael. You can certainly see where Kylie gets it from can’t you!
So they ARE professional freeloaders …

😊

Last edited:
  • Haha

So they are professional freeloaders …
Why they want to house sit
Housesitting has opened so many fabulous new experiences for us. As travellers we prefer to slow down and stay in one location as a local instead of checking off the tourist sights. It doesn't matter where, because it is always different from our own environment which gives us the stimulation we enjoy. We have continued friendships with owners and it has become one of the unique highlights of our trips every year. It is a win win situation with everyone happy - owners, pets and us!

• Haha
Availability

About this sitter
Buon anno a tutti!
What great sleuthing @Michael From Mountains 👏
Under personal details they have listed their ages as 56 -65. Considering Kylie is almost 40 and looking at Pa Flavell, I find that a little difficult to believe. Yes, @LucyHoneychurch, the apple does not fall far from the tree ;)

Last edited:
  • Haha
I listened to part of the “Rob” show that hosted KyLIE as well. He had a Dr. John on, another monumental genius who came up with this nugget of information about Italians. KyLIE must be using him as a primary source for her declarations and “documentaries” on Italy.

I’M BUSY

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Ma Chrystine does holiday letting management? Will she be staying on full time, then, once the coop is ever up and running? One big happy family! As Pa Richard just keeps doing a list of chores? Lol

• Haha
Ma Chrystine does holiday letting management? Will she be staying on full time, then, once the coop is ever up and running? One big happy family! As Pa Richard just keeps doing a list of chores? Lol
honestly Denise, you might be on to something. Back in my college days I used to work at a small B&B (a real one, not an Airbnb) during the summers and it is real actual work. I never could understand how KF envisioned running a hospitality business. We all know how busy she is editing, responding to fan mail, and ordering dresses from Rouje.

it makes much more sense to me if she basically planned to hand the business to her parents to run in her stead. Paying them in…homegrown artichokes?

• Haha
Paying them in…homegrown artichokes?
Room and the right to forage in the gardens, grass and bushes for greens and berries.

The yacht has set sail without them, no more escape by sea !

Captives of the manor and the KFCoop.

• Haha
After an hour and 20 minutes on the Rob Show, did K call him “Ross” at the end ?

Rob was more than effusive about Miss K; the one question he didn’t ask is, “Do you censor your comments ?”

Guess what; Rob and his wife, also aYouTuber and from California, have just moved to Florence and are starting a channel to tell us all about Italy. Expect Rob and K to be interviewing each other on the best way to make sfogliatella !

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.