Kylie Flavell #7 Kylie claims Alain Delon called her 'bella' but now complains he is just an old fella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Indeed @Denise0211 that would make sense if Kylie was roping her folks in to contribute to the business given that they have clearly got experience in this area or transferable skills at least and are free or cheap labour to boot, tough and resilient, fueled on turnips. But doesn’t Guido”s mother also manage the accommodation? Might there be conflict?

Perhaps she is the doyenne of the operation and they are the humble serfs.

picture is detail, Pieter Brueghel the Younger showing peasants sharing a meal. Image could be sharper but you get the gist …

5E0E2961-2046-471C-A256-45AA1971D487.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1
Indeed @Denise0211 that would make sense if Kylie was roping her folks in to contribute to the business given that they have clearly got experience in this area or transferable skills at least and are free or cheap labour to boot, tough and resilient, fueled on turnips. But doesn’t Guido”s mother also manage the accommodation? Might there be conflict?

picture is detail, Pieter Brueghel the Younger showing peasants sharing a meal. Image could be sharper but you get the gist …

View attachment 965554
@LucyHoneychurch

Is this Granatelle rental in the Colle di Lupo, if so Ma and Pa are already living and working there?

Granatelle is a characteristic farm house set in the rolling hills and farm land typical of Maremma in southern Tuscany. It is on a private estate, Colle di Lupo, which produces grain, sunflowers, wine and olive oil. The nearest small hill top town is Magliano in Toscana (4.5 miles). Granatelle is 25 minutes by car to the coastal beaches. The picturesque Monte Argentario with its fishing ports, Porto Ercole and Porto S.Stefano, are within easy reach and it is a day trip to the unspoilt island of Giglio. The area is rich in history, both Etruscan and Roman and there are excellent restaurants serving local dishes of fish and game. Golf courts, tennis courts and horseback riding can be found nearby.This charming apartment is on the ground floor with french doors leading directly onto a private lawn with splendid views.

1641370319267.png

From Face book page:
Fattoria Colle di Lupo
Landmark & Historical Place

1641369613732.png

1641369644820.png

1641369729647.png

1641369898401.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
It l must be, I can smell the used tractor engine oil.

Strangely, all the photos disappeared as I was looking at them; only the house and chapel photos remain.

1641372165846.jpeg

Is this Granatelle rental in the Colle di Lupo, if so Ma and Pa are already living and working there?
Yes I am pretty sure it is Michael. It sounds as though Guido’s mother is managing the whole thing, Chrystine and Richard aka Ma & Pa Flavell are the unpaid serfs. Kylie is providing the unpaid labour via her parents and much needed liquidity through her Patreons.

I was thinking About Chrystine and Richard’s Biography/Testimonial that you found. Can you have ‘career freeloaders’ like you have ‘career criminals’?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Yes I am pretty sure it is Michael. It sounds as though Guido’s mother is managing the whole thing, Chrystine and Richard aka Ma & Pa Flavell are the unpaid serfs. Kylie is providing the unpaid labour via her parents and much needed liquidity through her Patreons.

I was thinking About Chrystine and Richard’s Biography/Testimonial that you found. Can you have ‘career freeloaders’ like you have ‘career criminals’?
@LucyHoneychurch It certainly seems that the parents are the serfs, Kylie's Patreons financing "the mission", hence the chicken coop and development of extra rentals "renovating a ruin".

The line that always gets me is that Kylie's parents "don't eat very much": such a bizarre thing to say.
You don’t see Fatty on the tractor ?
@Jerry the striped top is not becoming, but we see where the vintage spent tractor oil came from.

Reactions: 3
I think it’s a strange thing to say too Michael. She seems to want people to know that they are low maintenance and earning their keep. I also agree about the striped top. As I said I thought Alessandro had ‘purloined’ the photo from somewhere and sat it atop an old tractor as a joke. Didn’t realize it was authentic. I can’t cope with this anymore. I need to get a life 🤦‍♀️🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I think it’s a strange thing to say too Michael. She seems to want people to know that they are low maintenance and earning their keep. I also agree about the striped top. As I said I thought Alessandro had purloined the photo from somewhere and sat it atop an old tractor to be satirical. Didn’t realize it was authentic.
@LucyHoneychurch @Jerry I missed the Guido/tractor photo Alessandro posted earlier

It looks as though the "ruin" is already a wedding venue, is the Kylie and Guido "wedding" an ad?

1641375650599.png

Reactions: 2
@LucyHoneychurch It certainly seems that the parents are the serfs, Kylie's Patreons financing "the mission", hence the chicken coop and development of extra rentals "renovating a ruin".

The line that always gets me is that Kylie's parents "don't eat very much": such a bizarre thing to say.

@Jerry the striped top is not becoming, but we see where the vintage spent tractor oil came from.
Actually it all makes sense. Fatty Face gets to spend the week in Florence, K gets to play Matron of the Manor and live her Disney version of the Cinematic Life and ma and pa Flavell get to employ their yacht building and hosting skills in service of Guido’s parents, as long as they don’t eat too much and confine themselves to the pickings from the garden. Only trouble is, none of the troubadour Australians have their green cards it seems, so they can neither travel or host. Italy may start, again, restricting travel due to rising Omicron cases. We’d better hurry to make our reservations for Magliano !

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Actually it all makes sense. Fatty Face gets to spend the week in Florence, K gets to play Matron of the Manor and live her Disney version of the Cinematic Life and ma and pa Flavell get to employ their yacht building and hosting skills in service of Guido’s parents, as long as they don’t eat too much and confine themselves to the pickings from the garden. Only trouble is, none of the troubadour Australians have their green cards it seems, so they can neither travel or host. Italy may start, again, restricting travel due to rising Omicron cases. We’d better hurry to make our reservations for Magliano !
@Jerry Not a great time to be in the tourism business, it's good that Ma and Pa "don't eat very much" ! :)

• Haha
Not a great time to be in the tourism business, it's good that Ma and Pa "don't eat very much" !
They’re lucky they have a place to stay, like little mice in the cupboard, now that their ship has sailed without them. The garden party non “wedding” was definitely an advert for event space and services and, now that ma and pa Flakewells won’t be leaving anytime soon, they’ll be available to run the enterprise, maybe even the ristorante that Fatty tried to rent during lockdown to K’s loyal viewers. K will then be freed up to open her distress centre to help all those whom she says, in Bob’s interview, write to her for help. In the same interview, however, she says she sleeps only one night a week to fulfill her passion for providing cinematic content. So, things are shaping up well for everyone at the Manor at Magliano, located in the middle of nowhere, but at least they have shiny floors and pencil pines. One more Italian success story to film for audiences waiting in America and Australia !

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5

View attachment 965554
Guido's mother mainly manages the b&b in (Scandicci) FI. It might be easier than to have her driving 2 hours back and forth between the 2 (or 3?) properties. That is, if they get many clients in the Maremma location.

I think her parents have EU passports, like Kylie, thanks to Ma's Greek side. I'm curious if they will eventually apply for...or have already applied...for residency.

Last edited:
Mandatory vaccinations for the over-50 here. I wonder if Kylie's parents will be included? Again, I wonder, did they apply for residency? @emm Before Brexit how did it work declaring your status/presence as then part of the EU?

And in any case shortly one will need a basic green pass (minimum negative test) to access banks, shops and the post office. They tried to pass for only those vaccinated, but it got push back from the right and they compromised.
Will they hightail it back to Spain with Shannon? Anyone know Spain's rules as of late?

Before Brexit I lived in both Spain and Italy without doing anything tbh… albeit in both residences I was paying cash so… anyone see about dojovic having his visa refused today?

By hanging out I assume you mean unhired help😂
Yes, all under the table. Hahaha. But I guess for them the hermit type of life is not too bad. Though once things start to warm in Tuscany towards the end of Feb and March they might think differently.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.