Kyle Pallo #80 He Looks Like Travis Kelce's Daily Dump

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kyle had to lump all the cruise videos together because he works so hard and has been focused on fighting the hatters on X and Reddit. Plus, he figures it will show down our page counts.

KP #81 - Mega vlog = Just my daily dumps turned into a MASSIVE dump! 💩

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I feel bad for this family who got stuck on Smuggler's Run with the WOOOOOO'ing midget

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
I'll never understand these stans of his :sick:
009730.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
BTW reddit post was locked due do doxing
According to the person who made the post, it was because he posted a screenshot of his voter registration and his old address was on there.

Looks like some of his fans/viewers found the post:
009733.jpg

009732.jpg

009731.jpg

And look who showed up to defend himself...

009739.jpg

---
😂 This is a good one

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
"My cruise vids always do way better than the park vids..."
jon-hamm-head-nod.gif

Oh yes Captain Swallow, they just kill it. You better get Sister Flatbum or Sue&TheClown buying some views and quick because you're going down faster than the Titanic or faster than you on Zach for another mini cruise to Nazza'!😂
And ratio'd all to hell already! SAD(n)(n)
448397062_8466667813360060_6429326971699085369_n.jpg

_____________________________👍 1.2K ____ 1.8K 👎_______ 👍1.4K ___ 3.1K👎___

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This the blood, sweat and tears we've been told about.
"You guys just got done... I believe... possibly... seeing OR cruise on the Disney Magic.... I don't really know. I don't know my upload schedule."
Blood, sweat, and tears baby!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
According to the person who made the post, it was because he posted a screenshot of his voter registration and his old address was on there.

View attachment 2996160
View attachment 2996161
View attachment 2996162

View attachment 2996170
---
😂 This is a good one
Only temporarily locked and I'm sure it will return in some incarnation.:LOL: Instead of crying and seething, the poster gave Nurse Screech the opening she needed to whine and cry to Reddit to have the thread locked temporarily.
Additionally, that thread is only the latest I've seen at Reddit and elsewhere. Other posters won't be so careless. They just need to stick to the guidelines, and they are broad (X is better :LOL:)and new threads will continue. Pallo have given the legion of former fans he's pissed off lots of ammunition and, from what I see, this is going to grow exponentially no matter that enabling rally of clowns' screams and howls. And even this little kerfuffle was driving the comedy duo of MiniMan & Flatass crazeeee' __ and, as I said, I have a feeling it's only going to grow and they are in large part the reason. People are not going to be silenced by them any longer.
448398767_8466727416687433_8919988094917031489_n.jpg

Reactions: 8
BTW reddit post was locked due do doxing
Well that’s interesting. The mod shut it down because OP was “doxing” Kyle. This mod has a VERY skewed idea of what doxing is. My understanding is that doxing is revealing PII (personally identifiable information) online without someone’s consent. Like when Kyle steals someone’s identity to create an X profile and posts racist/bigoted things using their likeness.

All of the receipts the OP posted are available online, some even posted by Kyle on his official X account. Calling someone out for being a POS with evidence that does not contain any PII isn’t doxing.

My guess is that Kyle/clown posse reached out to the mods of the subreddit and threatened action.

• Heart
Reactions: 9

View attachment 2996160
View attachment 2996161
View attachment 2996162

View attachment 2996170
---
😂 This is a good one
Well nevermind, scratch my post. Posting his address, even an outdated one, feels like a huge no-no. That’s a shame they had to go that far especially when the rest of the evidence really spoke for itself.

Reactions: 6
Well that’s interesting. The mod shut it down because OP was “doxing” Kyle. This mod has a VERY skewed idea of what doxing is. My understanding is that doxing is revealing PII (personally identifiable information) online without someone’s consent. Like when Kyle steals someone’s identity to create an X profile and posts racist/bigoted things using their likeness.

All of the receipts the OP posted are available online, some even posted by Kyle on his official X account. Calling someone out for being a POS with evidence that does not contain any PII isn’t doxing.

My guess is that Kyle/clown posse reached out to the mods of the subreddit and threatened action.
Shame it is temporarily locked. I had been so looking forward to the Mini Man and Farida d Freak's freakout last night. Oh well...whatchagonnado'?

It's puzzling, the pretty harsh reaction sissyfit and/or the midget was able to get against the poster from Reddit, when that crackerbox was videotaped on day one by Pallo himself, inside and out, and was identified here and elsewhere within 30 minutes. He did it to himself and then he and RottencrotchFarida started a monumental whine and woe-is-me about doxxing him.

Well, it's FAR too late now for them to witch and moan. Let them. It only adds fuel to the spreading fire as his critics take note of it.

Further, it's all public record and would take anyone with access to any search site seconds to find his address and a hell of a lot more on him, her and every other member of that family. I'm, natch, not advocating anyone do that, but it's quite easy.

Still makes my flesh crawl to think they've devoted their lives to overseeing a 30 year old mentally defective, dwarfish fraud. Perhaps to them that IS life? Their devotion to holding onto that toxic and radioactive piece of their family til they die keeps my interest. It's such a perverse dynamic, so toxic and endlessly upsetting for them all. Perhaps they've grown so used to it, they don't see any other way, there's no out and they've just given in ___ like having an emotional attachment to some terrible disease or a flesh eating bacteria. :LOL:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10

I agree that his family must have reached out. He went quiet yesterday when it was posted... then suddenly last night it was shut down. The mod seemed okay with what was posted, and then suddenly changed their mind. I think he cried to his family and they threatened legal action (like they always do) and now mini-man is back on his sock puppet gloating over it.

He's fully dependent on his family protecting and enabling him, and he keeps getting his way.

Reactions: 10
Thanks to Kp, and when Papa Meat did a video on him. Would have never found such an amazing channel (papa's channel).

Well Papa is back with a new video on DIS adults.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Dwarfy and The Old Maid keeps screaming that the Reddit thread posted lies.... lies .... lies.... I say. Sounds like they were pretty spot on
with that 'personal info' that got a temp, very temp, suspension, huh?
And the poutrage from her. She pretty competent in finding some 'rule' to blast to the mods she claims has been violated and sometimes it works. Mods often just get tired of it and give in, most won't if, when that poster returns in a few days, he sticks to the guidelines. Oh, they'll still howl and moan, but if he/she is careful, no problem. And it's always rich, those two complaining when they've attacked the most tepid critics of MiniMan's by doxxing them, using their personal info, attacking their innocent family members personally with stolen information...etc. Well, duck em'. They've earned the Reddit thread and all the others that are sure to follow.
448405746_8466888150004693_3364543298651682195_n.jpg
448551654_8466890940004414_6402300093602832980_n.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8