Kyle Pallo #80 He Looks Like Travis Kelce's Daily Dump

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Worth a repost. Get ready for the seething to begin today and tonight.
IT'S bigly baaaaaaaaack' over at Reddit. Easy to find.
The terminator thread too good to die.
Somebody is going to be seething and begging tonight. 😂 And I have a feeling this new (near same title and post) thread poster won't be so easily intimidated by some $100 buck C&D piece of stationary or online threat sent from an online shyster money grabber. It's a big ol' duck U to KKKyle & Sister BovineFlatass.
It's already getting a LOT of good action:
eI5qKa.gif

Kyle Pallo & his Xenophobic Burner Accounts
448395936_8461516197208555_4533823464529783131_n.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
cause he's drunk, zoned out not listening to her and thinking about his next drink.

notice he's not making faces when she's speaking?
What is going on with his mouth/jaw here?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
His face is saying "when will this little Doormat finally shut up and let ME speak. ME, ME, ME. People are here because they want to listen to ME." 😡

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Mini-man really needs to freshen up before he turns on the camera. Looks hungover.

009707.jpg

He's happy that he woke up and his 6 inch long poof of hair he keeps the front is still stylized and in place.

009706.jpg

009708.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Tomorrow's vlog again that long ass video of all the ones he already put up. No thanks.
---
How many times does he say "get off" in this vlog? lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Tomorrow's vlog again that long ass video of all the ones he already put up. No thanks.
---
How many times does he say "get off" in this vlog? lol
009709.jpg

Also who actually sits through those 5+ hour long "mega vlogs" other than Debbie Sue?

• Haha
Mini-man has been going hysterical over on X, trying to convince people that he's not Kyle.
Someone asked him to prove it once and for all, and he tried to pretend he was Stijn again 🤦‍♂️. This boy ain't right in the head.

View attachment 2993351
View attachment 2993352

And then the cherry on top is this post, where he further gave himself away.
"Final nail ON the coffin"

View attachment 2993353
Someone made an X account called “ShakeyobootySue” to troll Kyle? OMG I love the internet!! 😂
---
What is going on with his mouth/jaw here?
View attachment 2994115
I would imagine his jaw hurts a LOT from clenching it so much from all the seething he’s done lately!!
IMG_1988.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Congrats to @Chernabog for the winning thread title.

Recap: After several more shameful attempts to monetize his grandfather's passing, Kyle and Casey head off to Chicago where our dwarf was scared to ride a bus and divulged on juicy pizza. Then it was off to another cruise to Disney's new Lookout Cay where he wandered around in his Dora the Explorer backpack and a woman's fedora while spewing incoherent word salads. He also conquered concurred his fear of the ocean for the 30th time.

Last thread here:
I think he views his Dora the Explorer Backpack, as a flotation device.

• Haha
Did anyone notice how many times he kept sniffing the Disney Wish perfume throughout the video? This is some bizarre behavior.

009718.jpg

009719.jpg

009716.jpg

009714.jpg

009717.jpg

009715.jpg

He has to spray it every single time he gets into bed yet he wouldn't even allow his parents to spray it when they visited. Does he carry this bottle around with him everywhere?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Did anyone notice how many times he kept sniffing the Disney Wish perfume throughout the video? This is some bizarre behavior.

View attachment 2994283
View attachment 2994289
View attachment 2994272
View attachment 2994275
View attachment 2994277
View attachment 2994292

He has to spray it every single time he gets into bed yet he wouldn't even allow his parents to spray it when they visited. Does he carry this bottle around with him everywhere?
And she finds this perfectly normal. Wow.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
it's just an over priced air freshener in a upscaled bottle

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Has anyone seen any other vloggers with that Disney Wish air freshener? I'm starting to wonder if some cast members played a practical joke on him. Maybe it's just tap water or something 😂

• Haha
Has anyone seen any other vloggers with that Disney Wish air freshener? I'm starting to wonder if some cast members played a practical joke on him. Maybe it's just tap water or something 😂
Just googled:

Crew Member shared that the product used in the staterooms is Sea Salt and Aloe by Enviroscent. A quick internet search will lead you to a variety of ways to purchase these products and try them out yourself.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.