Kyle Pallo #80 He Looks Like Travis Kelce's Daily Dump

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol at his pinned comment. He's so salty. Funny that he gets all butthurt when people refer to his fans as "stans" but then does it here.

View attachment 3012512
As others have pointed out, it is amazing how spiteful he is. Sure would be nice if he just addressed his issues with Universal honestly instead of being such a miserable witch throughout the entire video & trying to gaslight his subs about it

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Notice how he can't take responsibility for anything. Rather than seeing the horrific comments and thinking "maybe I should start researching, address my issues, and improve my content," he instead blames it all on 'Universal stans.'

Oar poor boy is being targeted by hateful Universal stans. Squirt's "career" is dying and he doesn't have the maturity, talent or mental capacity to turn things again. Nothing is ever Kylie's fault. He's perfect and his art is flawless.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I noticed his new WisconsinSaint account doesn’t mention his name at all yet shares all his videos and IG posts. Is that the new account he now links through to buy views and comments?

Reactions: 14
I lost count how many times hes responded to comments about chewing gum like this, yet he continues to do it.

IMG_3340.jpeg

Such a professional. Blood, sweat, and tears.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Hubby and I were just so confused with this vlog. They went searching for their “friends” and then just went home after not finding them? Did they just edit it because the “friends” didn’t want to be on camera or was that just all a lie to show off that hotel?

Reactions: 13
Hubby and I were just so confused with this vlog. They went searching for their “friends” and then just went home after not finding them? Did they just edit it because the “friends” didn’t want to be on camera or was that just all a lie to show off that hotel?
They were with the friends when they were eating pizza. He didn’t show them.

Reactions: 8
If he or Farlexa tried to delete all of the negative comments on today’s video (some which are over 4 hours old), they’d be left with about five, three of which would be ass-wipe’s snarky responses.

• Haha
Cabana Bay blows the Disney Value and Moderate resorts out of the water.

Kyle can just duck off with that noise.

Reactions: 19
If he or Farlexa tried to delete all of the negative comments on today’s video (some which are over 4 hours old), they’d be left with about five, three of which would be ass-wipe’s snarky responses.
Perhaps that’s the Clown Posse’s new strategy. Keep the negative comments up, they can spin it and say they’re right about “hatters” and “weirdo’s.”

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Damn! People really are getting sick of his retread, nothing, fraudulent bullshit vids. Grifty wants to get by with this craptastic swill and it's not working any longer and no amount of bought 'views' is going to turn this craptastic nightmare into a dream. Watching these two half-witted stupes prance around the parks where he's not welcome, or watching the simpletons at some Target or Publix, is just a nauseating thought.
Add in the enormous negative publicity that just continues to pile up, the latest being the McClung video, and this is a laugh riot. It's a little clown and his assistant, two ratbags, holding onto a leaking dingy (*gonna pass on the Kyle joke right there) as it sinks.

449075469_8507446749282166_8951560029269261497_n.jpg
449076341_8507489092611265_3011321666157113344_n.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
“Parking is $25 a night, maybe $35, I think maybe guests get to park for free.”

I just love StayCation Sundays, I learn so much important information about other resorts.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Great job on the "curtains" Kylie. (Not really.) Just think, if you had measured correctly, and allotted for the extra inch of length because of the type hooks you purchased, they wouldn't be dragging on the floor. Also, most people who aren't lazy, press off or steam the panels before they hang them up! Who takes them out of the bag in which they have been all folded, etc. and hangs them right up? No one.
Tell me that Kylie and Casey read Tattle without telling me that they read Tattle. Near the end of today's vlog, Kyle tells us that Casey steamed the curtains, and then Kyle says that he could have hung the rods a little higher! Always glad to help you two out, as it always appears as though you have no clue as how to decorate a house or run a household.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.