Kyle Pallo #80 He Looks Like Travis Kelce's Daily Dump

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
009726.jpg

---
@jipeta2021 was it you who pointed out that he sticks out his tongue whenever he's feeling himself? I just found an old clip from 5 years ago that pretty much confirms this 😂 :sick:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
His wonky ass eyelids don’t blink at the same pace.
Imagine him reading. Well, not sure he's ever read much
more than a menu and a liquor bottle label. Still...
disturbing-eyes.gif

---
Imagine being frigtened and overwhelmed every time some car drives past your house or, god forbid, pulls into the drive. If that idiot ever gets a gun, and in Florida he'd be able, insanity and mental instability are pluses I believe and he qualifies . There'd be a dead Avon lady or Jehovah's Witness on his doorstep and bullet holes in the door. Well... not sure if either of those groups still makes 'house visits.' :LOL:
Could be rough on the kids at Halloween ___ having to dodge bullets and all.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Kyle had the blinds open? That alone is a shocker.
Those shots of Kyle and the girl who lives with him serve to demonstrate that he has put absolutely zero effort into making that house a home. All one can see if a big ugly beige couch in an ugly room devoid of any type furniture or personal mementos (so much for all of the crap people sent him through the years that he couldn't wait to display once he bought a house.) No wonder he never wants to be home - there is nothing in that big, almost-empty box that interests him.

Reactions: 9
Did anyone notice how many times he kept sniffing the Disney Wish perfume throughout the video? This is some bizarre behavior.

View attachment 2994283
View attachment 2994289
View attachment 2994272
View attachment 2994275
View attachment 2994277
View attachment 2994292

He has to spray it every single time he gets into bed yet he wouldn't even allow his parents to spray it when they visited. Does he carry this bottle around with him everywhere?
I swear it looks like Casey is saying to herself: " I don't get paid enough for this garbage!! I have to contact Susan and demand more money."

• Haha
Reactions: 7
“Finally made it here”? But the menu says “soft opening menu”. How long were you “waiting” to go?
"May 18, 2024: "Celebration Brewing is finally open!!! We have been waiting since they announced it in ... "LMAO
---
it's been open less than a month and he "finally" made it there

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Let's put out a little clickbait about a concert he didn't film or attend because it was only for SAP employees after the park closed to the public.

Screen Shot 2024-06-15 at 9.00.54 AM.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm not a huge fan of Ben & David, but their Lookout Cay video has about eight times the number of views as oar boy, so I hope he's seething.

• Haha
Reactions: 17