Kyle Pallo #80 He Looks Like Travis Kelce's Daily Dump

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guyses! BasedPete/Lshadows/GreasyMichele finally provided proof he's not Kyle!

View attachment 2997091

Instead of holding up a piece of paper, he used a video of Stijn Lories again and took a photo of a word editor:
View attachment 2997092

That was taken on a MacBook, just like Kyle has.
Morgonnnnnnn is going to be jealous. Kyle clearly still has the hots for Stijn Lories and is breaking out the tissues to watch Stijn videos. Is that picture of Stijn's crotch in tight khaki pants his screen saver?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
In what universe are women flocking to Casey Durliat for fashion tips? Is she really that delusional to think she is a fashion trend setter?
I can see some devotees among Kyle's hard core supporters in flyover Murrica' ___ while they
are more 'colorful' than their beige counterparts in Orlando, they do have similar tastes and
fashion asthetics.
DebySue will be a difficult client, however, because she said she did "...like two straps on my tops.
One strap just looks funny."
Casey will be crushed.
trailer-park-4302.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just gets worse and worse. Yesterday's craptastic lie filled and misleading shithole vid has 17K views in more than a day. Hard to believe
fans didn't want to see some bs on a concert held 10 days ago.
"A very unfortunate day..." today? Oh the jokes just write themselves. Every day you show up MiniStijn is a very unfortunate day for park
visitors and when you run into one of your legion of critics, it could be a 'very unfortunate' day for you. Better stay frosty! πŸ˜‚
And every vid downvoted all to hell.
Dragging Nick back for some thirst bait to bring back the old queens? That ship has sailed. Perhaps you can get the MagicDads back with
a shower show. Perhaps they'll take you past the little souvenir area at Club33. Oh no.... I think they learned their lesson. Probably won't work.
448473673_8471050256255149_4838076594693553658_n.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Bite the lip? Does he mean bite the bullet?

009760.jpg

What is with this squatch (and his sock puppets) always getting these things wrong.

Escape goat
Something up my pants
Chain and ball
Nail on the coffin
Border of evidence

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The Sylvan Learning Center alum strikes again. The smug asshole tries to twice correct Nick and proceeds to make a complete fool of himself. He’s as stupid as Casey is dull. 🀣🀣
I like how Nick just says "okay... alright..."

He probably knew if he kept challenging Kyle then he'd have a toddler tantrum right then and there on Main Street. Sometimes easier to just let the homunculus have his way and make a complete fool of himself.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
I like how Nick just says "okay... alright..."

He probably knew if he kept challenging Kyle then he'd have a toddler tantrum right then and there on Main Street. Sometimes easier to just let the homunculus have his way and make a complete fool of himself.
i was thinking the same, he knows to just let it go LMAO

• Haha
The tongue thing is getting out of control
009762.jpg

---
If anyone hasn't seen it yet, oar boy MK90 is back with another πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯ video

Last edited:
  • Haha
The Sylvan Learning Center alum strikes again. The smug asshole tries to twice correct Nick and proceeds to make a complete fool of himself. He’s as stupid as Casey is dull. 🀣🀣
Thread title πŸ’― captures them well.

View attachment 2997847

What is with this squatch (and his sock puppets) always getting these things wrong.

Escape goat
Something up my pants
Chain and ball
Nail on the coffin
Border of evidence
He was SEETHING 😀 about being there with Nick and not being able to ride because the ride went down. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
It’s ok though cuz daddy Nick calmed him down. πŸ˜†

Attachments

• Haha

View attachment 2997847

Escape goat
Something up my pants
Chain and ball
Nail on the coffin
Border of evidence
The bleeping idiot is a deep well of word salads, garbled English and malapropisms. Some, I believed, is because he wants engagement. 'Comment down below.' "Oh, silly Kyle. The word is...blahblah..." Most, it's obvious, is because he IS that ignorant, that stupid.

One of my favs was fighterMike Tyson saying after his career was over, he'd probably "...fade into Bolivian."

I could hear Kyle saying much the same sort of thing. Hmmm.... maybe when he showed his amazing (read nonexistent) basketball skills at the park.
"I can dribble with my right or left hand. I'm amphibian."
Normal size goal and backboard: πŸ˜‚
448469916_8471352509558257_8511413269707267625_n.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.