Kyle Pallo #80 He Looks Like Travis Kelce's Daily Dump

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone seen any other vloggers with that Disney Wish air freshener? I'm starting to wonder if some cast members played a practical joke on him. Maybe it's just tap water or something 😂
funny thing is that there are people on reddit who are trying to replicate the DW scent. don't think any of them have an actual bottle as they say they are starting to forget what the scent to properly compare against their testing.

also this:

Reactions: 8
I’m in Magic Kingdom right now. I tried to get a virtual queue for the Annual Passholder Preview of Tiana’s Bayou Adventure at 1pm, but no luck. The cast member said it filled up in 2 seconds!! Anyway, I doubt Kyle is here today since it’s past 10 o’clock lol, but I have been keeping my eyes peeled for him just in case.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I’m in Magic Kingdom right now. I tried to get a virtual queue for the Annual Passholder Preview of Tiana’s Bayou Adventure at 1pm, but no luck. The cast member said it filled up in 2 seconds!! Anyway, I doubt Kyle is here today since it’s past 10 o’clock lol, but I have been keeping my eyes out peeled for him just in case.
You'll have a better shot of seeing him if you keep your head down. He blends in with the children.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’m in Magic Kingdom right now. I tried to get a virtual queue for the Annual Passholder Preview of Tiana’s Bayou Adventure at 1pm, but no luck. The cast member said it filled up in 2 seconds!! Anyway, I doubt Kyle is here today since it’s past 10 o’clock lol, but I have been keeping my eyes peeled for him just in case.
The weather sounds awful there!! I went in early November a few years back and it was mid 80's. I thought I was going to die. I'll only go Dec-Feb lol

Reactions: 7
The weather sounds awful there!! I went in early November a few years back and it was mid 80's. I thought I was going to die. I'll only go Dec-Feb lol
It's hot and humid almost all year.

Best month is January with low/high of 50 to 70F. For me that's shorts and a hoody weather. lol

Found this:

1718394573660.png

Reactions: 6
It's hot and humid almost all year.

Best month is January with low/high of 50 to 70F. For me that's shorts and a hoody weather. lol

Found this:

View attachment 2994642
I went this past January 10-21 I think? I had 2 days in the 70's humid and miserable and the rest was perfect for me. I went one year, years ago in late feb and it wasn't terrible but global warming and me being old now, who knows?

What the hell is the midget's obsession with the air freshener? Does he think Disney will offer
Celebration's Greasy Duo a deal, a sponsorship? 🤧 :LOL:You'd need industrial strength Spray 420 to kill the odor around him.
And WTF? Going beserk over a damned air freshener? Air fresheners don't even smell the same to everyone because people have different preferences and sensitivities to smells. Some people prefer strong scents to mask odors, while others prefer subtle fragrances. People also have different combinations of odor-detecting cells in their noses, and small differences in olfactory receptor genes can greatly affect how each receptor functions. For example, one person might detect a floral odor when smelling a molecule, while another person might not smell anything at all or even find the fragrance offensive. Further, people with asthma or allergies, etc... may also be more sensitive to scented product and their choices would refelct that.
Anyone who's ever had a perfume made for them knows this. Go into any specialty store in major cities that provides that service and they will usher you through the routine and they will create a scent just for you, baby! Maison Guerlain in Paris is considered the best in the world, but every great city has top notch perfumers! But don't be surprised, however, if Aunt DebySue in Iowa doesn't hold her nose when she gets a whiff of your $500oz Maison Guerlain custom fragrance and she sprays you with Tea Rose. 🤭 (*A god awful scent that always reminds me of funeral parlors.... for some reason. 🤔)
Kyle already has a custom fragrance: Seething sweat, fry grease, salt, sugar and lots of grain alcohol. Mmmmm!
can-of-tuna-hot-car.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Jersey week? January/February sounds the best for weather, but I am considering a Sept. 2025 trip. I'm willing to compromise a little heat to get low crowds and best prices. There's no way I could go Mid March-August, I'll go to six flags.

Just took a quick look. Well, a few of those 1hr+ excruciatingly horrible vids he's churned out lately, vids of usual nothingness, have gotten a few more views (*Many are certainly bought by him & family. For example, yesterday horror show has gotten only 21K views. Look for that to take a jump soon when views are bought. Hope all are alerting YouTube. They can't stop 'legit' subs being bought, but NO legit views can be bought, of course, and that can get a channel removed.) If he and the family keep it up, YT will pick it up, and usually issue a very stern threat to the vlogger and then removal.
But, back to the point, these terrible mish-mash long bs vids seem just to give his hatters' more time to flip him off.

I've never seen this kind of constant, consistent and growing hatred and disgust toward any vlogger.
ANY SPONSOR who would go near this toxic slop would be insane. They'd bring many times more dislike to their products than interest.
Pallo better keep Zach's crotch close to keeps those horrific mini cruises coming.

Remember: Kyle: "i only see 15 or so downvotes..."
And FlatTail Farida: "....a mistake by YouTube. It's all inaccurate." View attachment 2993915
View attachment 2993896View attachment 2993894View attachment 2993895View attachment 2993897View attachment 2993898View attachment 2993900
Lmfao 🤣 💁‍♂️

• Haha
  • Heart
Jersey week? January/February sounds the best for weather, but I am considering a Sept. 2025 trip. I'm willing to compromise a little heat to get low crowds and best prices. There's no way I could go Mid March-August, I'll go to six flags.
That’s the busiest month of hurricane season and usually kids go back to school around that time down here which it’s probably why Disney lowers their rates so much. I’m about an hour and a half from Orlando and it’s been so incredibly hot down here. The weather‘s been in the high 90s but the humidity is so bad that it feels like it’s over 105°. Luckily this week we started to get some rain. Being born and raised in Florida I don’t go to the parks during any warm weather months.The heat is so terrible that it makes a two minute walk seem like 20 minutes. Not to mention I’ve seen people literally faint of heat exhaustion down here at these parks. I usually like going January-March.

That’s the busiest month of hurricane season and usually kids go back to school around that time down here which it’s probably why Disney lowers their rates so much. I’m about an hour and a half from Orlando and it’s been so incredibly hot down here. The weather‘s been in the high 90s but the humidity is so bad that it feels like it’s over 105°. Luckily this week we started to get some rain. Being born and raised in Florida I don’t go to the parks during any warm weather months.The heat is so terrible that it makes a two minute walk seem like 20 minutes. Not to mention I’ve seen people literally faint of heat exhaustion down here at these parks. I usually like going January-March.
Oh yeah, it was HOT today! I’ve only been living here in Orlando for about 2.5 years, but normally during the summer I don’t go to the parks until later in the day when the sun is going down. The only reason I went today was to try and get on the ride, but I am almost glad I didn’t because it was SO HOT that I welcomed the thought of going home instead of waiting around to get a boarding group called. Of course, if I did get the VQ and got to ride, I wouldn’t have been FIRST to ride it like oar boy KP. KP reminds us all of the time about how awesome and privileged he is, and we are all just sooooo jealous of him.

I wonder why Kylie has been suspiciously quiet today? 😅
---
This is worth repeating. Facial reconozition! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
What did Kylie see at the very end of today's dump? He suddenly looked out the window toward the front of the house like he saw something that startled him, and then the video quickly cuts off.

009713.jpg

009712.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
What did Kylie see at the very end of today's dump? He suddenly looked out the window toward the front of the house like he saw something that startled him, and then the video quickly cuts off.

View attachment 2994938
View attachment 2994937
My god, how long have they been in that crackerbox? Months and it still looks like some cold, unkempt, empty tract home__ well, it reflects its occupants, I suppose.

And The Reddit Thread Strikes Back on his sock puppets is really heating up over there. Those thousands of daily downvotes that Farlexa seem to think were all from Tattle are real and they are not forgiving. I'll be shocked if he and/or Sister Pancakeass don't show up drunk and seething and spewing threats. Dang, I'm counting on it. The threats should be flying the drunker they get.

I got my good eye on you hatters! ::::::::::::::: Hang on precious baby. Farida's acomin'!
200w (3).gif
Or1y9K.gif

• Haha
IMG_2558.png

Going to a brewery is a big deal for oar special boy. But remember he doesn’t really drink except on days that end in y

• Haha
Reactions: 18
View attachment 2995010

Going to a brewery is a big deal for oar special boy. But remember he doesn’t really drink except on days that end in y
He needs to get drunk to distract himself over what is happening over on X and Reddit right now.

Looks like he made Mommy Casey take him after she got off work. Bet she paid too.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.