Kyle Pallo #80 He Looks Like Travis Kelce's Daily Dump

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's acting all morally superior over "doxxing" when he regularly doxxes everyone in his life, including Casey's father, cousin, former fans, and everyone else.

009741.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Hmm... this just gets curiouser and curiouser, to quote Alice. Before going out, just wanted to drop this last note.

It appears they found a nervous mod at Reddit who acted nonsensically, precipitiously and leveled a suspension ridiculously. You can imagine the number of sock puppet 'poutrage' whining and threatening notes they got from all the fake Pallo accounts.

This mod evidently doesn't even read Reddit's own rules as to what 'doxxing' constitutes. I just blasted a note to Reddit for shits & giggles and I'm certain I'm not alone. Love that this thread made witch&Boo soooo' nervous. It's only one of many coming; I feel certain about that.
I'll look forward to the thread returning in a few days. It should be very interesting.
I'm sure MiniMoocher & FaridaDustbin are already seething and planning their attack on it to try and have it removed. Meanwhile, the comments are still there if anyone wants to take a look. Just no new comments or replies...........for now. :LOL:
448366797_8467091856650989_7315857037225935363_n.jpg

---
He's acting all morally superior over "doxxing" when he regularly doxxes everyone in his life, including Casey's father, cousin, former fans, and everyone else.

View attachment 2996355
The amazing gall and irony in that post is the white trash, greasy dwarf is right there using stolen information and a stolen name (* Michèle Gautier. Eric's wife's identity that he stole along with other personal info from her and him) and the name of a totally innocent victim of his own, to argue that someone 'doxxed' him and made him a victim.

You can't make up that much crazy and stupid in one person.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
This is from Fain’s vlog. Look at how tiny he is he’s basically the same height as Casey yet he tries to make himself seem so much taller in their pictures. They probably practice at home on how to pose. 😂🤣 I wonder if he’s going to rage tonight using his sock puppet when he sees that Fain said that cruises are their territory. 😂And look at his face when he they order drinks at the table. He looked annoyed at first. Mommy Casey must’ve tightened that leash after his last booze cruise with Sissy where he made a fool of himself. 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This is from Fain’s vlog. Look at how tiny he is he’s basically the same height as Casey yet he tries to make himself seem so much taller in their pictures. They probably practice at home on how to pose. 😂🤣 I wonder if he’s going to rage tonight using his sock puppet when he sees that Fain said that cruises are their territory. 😂And look at his face when he they order drinks at the table. He looked annoyed at first. Mommy Casey must’ve tightened that leash after his last booze cruise with Sissy where he made a fool of himself. 😂
009746.jpg

Those are some deep wrinkles and crows feet. The Florida sun has not been kind to oar boy.

crows-feet.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Teeth looking like a Crest Whitestrips before picture
Thus his common nick: "butterteeth."
He seemed to think when those things
were cleaned, after god only knows how
many years, it was '1 and done'! Eww..
aw2.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Mini-man is still freaking out over on X trying to defend himself and gaslight people into believing that he's not Kyle. He got so butthurt that he blocked the person who made the Reddit posts... odd that a 'cheeky troll' whose not Kyle Pallo would take those so personally.

Last edited:
IMG_2560.png

Wow, what a flex - an overpriced chain restaurant found in any semi-affluent suburb! Only Debbie Sue, her cats and Kyle’s Stan’s would be impressed by this.

Also, Case go back to the extra padded bras.

• Haha
View attachment 2997084

Wow, what a flex - an overpriced chain restaurant found in any semi-affluent suburb! Only Debbie Sue, her cats and Kyle’s Stan’s would be impressed by this.

Also, Case go back to the extra padded bras.
Malls be scary. Maybe Kyle went to the newer one near Daryl Carter Pkwy, instead of Millenia Mall.

Nah. They probably went to get some more white and beige home decor items 🙄 at IKEA, then popped over to Millenia. The house may have been looking too colorful since he JoJo bought him the Groot figurine on the cruise in Nassau Nasa😉.
[You know, the Bahamas, where Kyle didn’t have cash when there with his sister OR with JoJo not long after.]

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Guyses! BasedPete/Lshadows/GreasyMichele finally provided proof he's not Kyle!

009747.jpg

Instead of holding up a piece of paper, he used a video of Stijn Lories again and took a photo of a word editor:
GQKHxG9XUAA3e1M.jpeg

That was taken on a MacBook, just like Kyle has.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Guyses! BasedPete/Lshadows/GreasyMichele finally provided proof he's not Kyle!

View attachment 2997091

Instead of holding up a piece of paper, he used a video of Stijn Lories again and took a photo of a word editor:
View attachment 2997092

That was taken on a MacBook, just like Kyle has.
Oh look! I've educated the remarkably stupid elf ... AGAIN! :LOL: It took some effort, but I've taught him a word. It's tedious, like teaching the most stupid parrot in the flock to say a word.
I've called him an 'untermensch' many times lately (knowing it would pique his interest), a Nazi term from Nietzche's works for inferior people (for example: a sickly misshapen and droopy eyed deformed dwarf like Kyle is) the Nazis would have gassed ___and he took the bait.
He couldn't help himself. I knew he'd try to project that onto someone else. He's so proud he learned a new word. ~wiping away tears of laughter!~ He thinks it makes him look all 'big Nazi tough' using a German word. It just confirms his identity one more time.
And still using Eurotrash neo-Nazi Stijn Lories's pics to represent himself. OMFG! That's so funny. A 5'7" white supremacist Eurotrash guy is his "Superman"? Too, too funny. Still, to Kyle, 5'7" probably does look tall__ a guy he can look up to and admire. :ROFLMAO:

Further, that silly attempt to 'own' his critics and post that pic. He must have burned what few working brain cells he had coming up with that, huh?

The dumb dwarf is:
1) Brain rot drunk posting
2) Trying laughably to troll
3) So stupid he actually does think making himself just look stupid is proof.
___or___
20zsft.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7