Kyle Pallo #79 - "We have a big surprise for you at the end of the vlog... My grandpa died!"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haven't been following for a while but I need to understand something.

My youtube is full of people riding Tiana today but KP was suppose to be the first PoV so how are this people getting this footage?
He forgot to hit record… trust!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
You know, sometimes I don't have a lot of cash on me. I normally put everything on a cc or Apple Pay. When I'm around home I know the places I'm going and whether or not I need cash.

But if I'm traveling I'm always going to have some cash.

This idiot travels 1,200 miles from home, goes to Milwaukee and Chicago, and he AND THE GIRL HE LIVES WITH don't have enough to pay for a breakfast for 4? He showed the menu, breakfast is about $7 EACH. We know he's not going to tip, but they don't have THIRTY DOLLARS with them.

Sends his mother to go get in the car and drive to the bank so she can pay for his breakfast.

Unreal. If you wrote a script with all this tit in it nobody would believe it.
---

The way he laughs at the end of every sentence he says drives me up a wall, so so annoying.
$7 bucks each?? They take a time machine to this restaurant? I haven’t paid less than $12-$15 for breakfast with an iced tea or coffee for a long time

Reactions: 7
He sure did because if you look at this clip his mom CLEARLY says NO from the backseat when he asks about his grandmother filming. He probably threw a fit and said that his grandma didn’t care and that she loves him and that she loves being on channel so his mom gave in.
I replayed that & noticed mom said it as well.

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Haven't been following for a while but I need to understand something.

My youtube is full of people riding Tiana today but KP was suppose to be the first PoV so how are this people getting this footage?
He has one up this evening.

Reactions: 3
I’m sure he had to wait for Casey to get off of work to go to the preview. So NO way was he ever going to be 1st to upload.

Reactions: 5
I replayed that & noticed mom said it as well.
It's like when Casey told him NO multiple times about filming her dad on his first visit, and he went ahead and did it anyway.
---
009282.jpg

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
“My grandpa is dead. Thumbs up this video”
---
“I am so sad my grandpa is dead…OMG! Today is a glorious day as I am going to preview Tiana’s Bayou Avensure”

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
“My grandpa is dead. Thumbs up this video”
---
“I am so sad my grandpa is dead…OMG! Today is a glorious day as I am going to preview Tiana’s Bayou Avensure”
For the love of all that is good, PLEASE tell me that those are not actual quotes!

Reactions: 4
For the love of all that is good, PLEASE tell me that those are not actual quotes!
In today's dump he had a whole segment where he said how sad he is, how he's holding back tears and having such a tough time. Then it just cuts to him walking back in the house all excited and bragging about previewing Tiana's.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
"Boom bye bye"
Yep definitely not Kyle you guys... 🤦‍♂️

009283.jpg

---
What did he say about Tiana's in his POV video? Because he's say it's "lame and gay" on his sock puppet.

009286.jpg

---
Found my answer:

009290.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
A You Tuber who goes by "Antenna Man" (talks about cutting the cable cord, etc.) posted a video today which caught my eye: "You Tube Demonitized My Channel for Invalid Traffic." He talks about just that - You Tube accusing him of buying views, etc. etc. He actually didn't do any of the things the YouTube algorithm is accusing him of. I wish that same algorithm would catch up with KP; I think they'd find some interesting things going on with oar boy.

Reactions: 11
Nevermind that there were hundreds of POV videos up before his, he claims he has the first POV footage of Tiana's other than Disney 🤦‍♂️

009288.jpg

009287.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Damn he’s dumb. We all know that but you’d think he’d get a little better at this.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.