Kyle Pallo #79 - "We have a big surprise for you at the end of the vlog... My grandpa died!"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Y'all missed at 9:42 Alexa grabs the sugar for coffee and has to ask Susan if it is the salt.
Also, she has a plate of bacon, so I don't know what she is adding salt to.

@8:00 Kyle: "I think we've hit a gold mind."

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I love all of his speculations while he’s waiting to go on the ride. At one point he claims they did zero maintenance on the ride, only a re-theming so that’s why it’s broken down. What a turd.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Also he’s a dumbass because splash closed in WDW January 23 2023 and in Disneyland it was May 31 2023. I was there November 2022 and regret not riding one last time but I was able to go on the DL version in January 2023.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Looks like maybe our Tattle Family might grow by two new members 😂!

Also… now the original Grandpa video has 4K likes. Can someone see how many dislikes it has now?
(Yes, that is my personal dislike showing LOL 😂)
6200 dislikes...

1717472384338.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
For the love of all that is good, PLEASE tell me that those are not actual quotes!
They may as well be. His emotions are so detached from reality, he doesn’t seem to really understand how he should feel at any given time, so he constantly comes off as inappropriate & odd. You see it day to day on his vlogs, but it’s really striking in the light of something as heavy as a family member’s death

Reactions: 15
They may as well be. His emotions are so detached from reality, he doesn’t seem to really understand how he should feel at any given time, so he constantly comes off as inappropriate & odd. You see it day to day on his vlogs, but it’s really striking in the light of something as heavy as a family member’s death
It comes off like an antisocial psychopath trying to mimic what they think are appropriate human emotions. It's truly bizarre.
009302.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Does anyone know Nick? Can someone please tell that boy he can do so much better.
You know, it's funny. All of these wannabe Disney influencer types & those in their circles seem so desperate & simple. From Kyle, to Jojo, to PMM, to Nick, it's like there's not a single thing real about any of them

I would love to see a nick and Kyle mini cruise please Zach make it happen.

• Haha
It seems to me Kylie already broke his schedule according to his calendar.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.