Kyle Pallo #79 - "We have a big surprise for you at the end of the vlog... My grandpa died!"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here is my Kyle and the Hunger Games Compilation:

LOL I finally learned how to edit together clips on my phone!! Now I can’t be stopped!! (Ok, well I still don’t know how to do everything, but this is a start 😂).

I feel like I put more effort in this one minute clip than Kyle puts in one thirty minute vlog!! I also feel like I need to add The Hunger Games to the Kylecabulary in the Wiki 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
1717443969551.png

Is this Alexa's attempt at a feminine jersey? Is she going out to breakfast or her adult choir practice?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Hey Kyle… Hurricane season is approaching!! Here’s an inspiration for your next tone deaf frolic in a deadly storm so you can once again profit off of catastrophic natural disasters! LET’S GOOOOOOOOO!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hey Kyle… Hurricane season is approaching!! Here’s an inspiration for your next tone deaf frolic in a deadly storm so you can once again profit off of catastrophic natural disasters! LET’S GOOOOOOOOO!!!

So this year he won't be able to run and hide at a resort to monetize, right? Well he could but he would have to leave casey alone in the house.

Reactions: 5
At breakfast Kyle shows everyone's plate except Alexa's ... because we are supposed to still be pretending that she's on a diet.

Also, Alexa sat her fat butt at the table while their mom went to get cash ... she sucks too.

Three working adults and a YouTuber sit down to eat, and all four of them didn't have enough combined cash to cover the bill. That's just batshit crazy to me.

Why did Kyle have to ask his sister what the cost of the Amtrack was? He didn't pay for that either. sad people.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
At breakfast Kyle shows everyone's plate except Alexa's ... because we are supposed to still be pretending that she's on a diet.

Also, Alexa sat her fat butt at the table while their mom went to get cash ... she sucks too.

Three working adults and a YouTuber sit down to eat, and all four of them didn't have enough combined cash to cover the bill. That's just batshit crazy to me.

Why did Kyle have to ask his sister what the cost of the Amtrack was? He didn't pay for that either. sad people.
Yep he asked Casey and Alexa how much the train ticket was and Casey was the one who got the Uber to her cousin’s place too. Grown ass 30yr old man can’t even pay for his own tit. And all the women around him enable it. It’s honestly baffling to me. He needs to man tf up. Casey and his family should be embarrassed.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Wait...tell me this dufus didnt keep the carnation from granpops funeral instead of respectfully placing it on the coffin! DOES HE HAVE AT LEAST ONE WORKING BRAIN CELL? I want to hit the sh$t out of him.😡

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Yep he asked Casey and Alexa how much the train ticket was and Casey was the one who got the Uber to her cousin’s place too. Grown ass 30yr old man can’t even pay for his own tit. And all the women around him enable it. It’s honestly baffling to me. He needs to man tf up. Casey and his family should be embarrassed.
Wow that's pathetic 🤣 . Dude really is like a toddler who needs women to do everything for him.

I'm really curious how much of the mortgage that Casey is paying too.

I know it’s been mentioned but guess who’s back on his sock puppet today on X attacking people who celebrate pride month. God he’s such a closet case. So sad!

• Angry
Reactions: 9
I know it’s been mentioned but guess who’s back on his sock puppet today on X attacking people who celebrate pride month. God he’s such a closet case. So sad!
He also replied directly to a few posts directed at Kyle, responding as if he's Kyle.

And the fact he was MIA the whole time he was in Wisconsin & Chicago, and then started back up last night when he got back to the apartment house.

But just remember, he says it's "confirmed" he's not Kyle.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Haven't been following for a while but I need to understand something.

My youtube is full of people riding Tiana today but KP was suppose to be the first PoV so how are this people getting this footage?

• Haha
Gun to my head I'd guess Kylie had the money in his pocket, just like he did when Alexa wanted the carriage ride.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wait...tell me this dufus didnt keep the carnation from granpops funeral instead of respectfully placing it on the coffin! DOES HE HAVE AT LEAST ONE WORKING BRAIN CELL? I want to hit the sh$t out of him.😡
He also forced his grandma to sit down and watch the tribute video he made of gramps. Maybe she is still grieving and not ready for that trauma. However, GRANDMA I NEED THE VIEWS!!!

• Angry
  • Wow

He didn’t pay for the Lyft from Union Station to Lakeview either.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
He also forced his grandma to sit down and watch the tribute video he made of gramps. Maybe she is still grieving and not ready for that trauma. However, GRANDMA I NEED THE VIEWS!!!
He sure did because if you look at this clip his mom CLEARLY says NO from the backseat when he asks about his grandmother filming. He probably threw a fit and said that his grandma didn’t care and that she loves him and that she loves being on channel so his mom gave in.

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.