Kyle Pallo #79 - "We have a big surprise for you at the end of the vlog... My grandpa died!"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder what is going to happen when her sister has the baby. Will they be on the vlog? Will Kile mention anything about it? Will he immediately want to have a baby too?
If his recent past is any indication of his freakish behavior, out of jealousy, he'll probably create a special sock puppet account,
call Kevin a ' big homo' and say the baby probably belongs to that 'based blue eyed stud women can't resist'.
..... 'Kyle Pallo.'
giphy.gif
448162717_8457618240931684_6384484615278303101_n.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Regarding her sisters pregnancy, it’s so sad that it hasn’t even been mentioned by Casey even casually. I know it’s not going to get mentioned in the vlog and it really shouldn’t because he shouldn’t monetize off of it, but I surprised that it hasn’t been mentioned in a livestream or that no one has asked Casey about it. His fans seem to love to ask them both really personal questions all the time so I’m really surprised it hasn’t come up. Actually, now that I think about it, did Casey ever mention it on her social media or did she just comment on her sister‘s post?

Reactions: 10
Regarding her sisters pregnancy, it’s so sad that it hasn’t even been mentioned by Casey even casually. I know it’s not going to get mentioned in the vlog and it really shouldn’t because he shouldn’t monetize off of it, but I surprised that it hasn’t been mentioned in a livestream or that no one has asked Casey about it. His fans seem to love to ask them both really personal questions all the time so I’m really surprised it hasn’t come up. Actually, now that I think about it, did Casey ever mention it on her social media or did she just comment on her sister‘s post?
Nope she just congratulated her on her IG page. Someone needs to for the next live vlog they do.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Funny that Kylie has no problem using "visiting Casey's family" when they went to Chicago to see Savannah. Would have been a great time to at least give a shout out to her sister, giving her best wishes and congrats for her pregnancy... but nope.

Reactions: 12
Funny that Kylie has no problem using "visiting Casey's family" when they went to Chicago to see Savannah. Would have been a great time to at least give a shout out to her sister, giving her best wishes and congrats for her pregnancy... but nope.
Exactly so. I thought that was sooo' interesting. He tried to give the impression that there was some "Durliat Family Welcoming Committee" waiting for him___ ALL the family. It's obvious her father's family members 'tolerate' him at most and were probably, like most, repulsed by him after a short time, and that's why he'll try continuously to separate her from them. They are a threat to him and he wants contol over her.
Evidently, the only person in her family who can stand him, easily deal with him, is that 'Savannah'! And that big ol' bodacious barrel of loud is more than a match for Grifty. She's as loud, much smarter, more aggressive and assertive, than Moron WOO' is.... no wilting flower (ala Casey) whatsoever. And I have a feeling if MiniMan irritated her, she wouldn't shy away in the least from putting the aggravating midget in his place ___ like swatting a gnat.
00129f084603d12e0376f2fb9b2b5080.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Jojo and Kyle both put out videos 10 hours ago and they each have about 10k views. How long before Dwarfy cries to his mom to buy him some views? The only thing he ever had over Jojo was views. What is the munchkin going to do if his taller, more attractive, and more popular “friend” starts to perform better on YouTube? This has to bother the ever loving tit out of him.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Jojo and Kyle both put out videos 10 hours ago and they each have about 10k views. How long before Dwarfy cries to his mom to buy him some views? The only thing he ever had over Jojo was views. What is the munchkin going to do if his taller, more attractive, and more popular “friend” starts to perform better on YouTube? This has to bother the ever loving tit out of him.
Psychotic behavior that he sits there and dwells all day over the amount of views he gets versus JoJo and then cries to his mom to buy him more views. At what point is Banker Mom going to tell him to get a damn job? He even sucks at being a grifter. Patreon is still sitting abandoned since 2022 despite another promise to start updating it again at the start of the new year. No merch store that he said he's been working on since 2022. He has so many potential revenue grift streams that only take a little amount of work but he's just that lazy. The only new thing is the ShopLTK which he outsourced to his Doormat.

Last edited:
Only 30 seconds but now APD is doing Jojo lolololol
I was going to post here asking for them to do JoJo now, but APD, a true man of the people, already knew what we wanted.

The Kyle voice is close enough, the girl that lives with him voice is pretty damn close, the JoJo voice needs some work. Less masculine white male, more whiny, neurotic witch (I believe that is an official setting). Jojo also alternates between a fast staccato and questing pauses (uhh, umm, mmm), he also holds on to vowels (take around 9:30 in home page vid: soooooo, beeeauuuuuutiful, waalk, shiiiivering). The jokes are fabulous though, top notch.

On a side note: When did JoJo start posting so much? Didn't he used to post like 3 vids every 2 months?
Twist: APD is JoJo, that's why he can't recognize his own speech pattern.

• Haha
Over on X, Kyle's sock puppet got exposed again and he's having another meltdown 😂 there's not a day that goes by where this idiot isn't having some kind of meltdown or self-created crisis.

• Haha
  • Heart
Over on X, Kyle's sock puppet got exposed again and he's having another meltdown 😂 there's not a day that goes by where this idiot isn't having some kind of meltdown or self-created crisis.
'Freejack' absolutely punked the drunken, raging fool, witch slapped him again after luring Pallo into revealing himself.
It was glorious. He's been owned by Dudley and Freejack and others at X, it's just beyond enjoyable ___ they witch slap him until he shits and then witch slap him for shitting ___ and he drinks and seethes! He can't see the futility in his poutrages and fake accounts, both have cost him dearly and it's only getting worse by the day. What an utter ignorant fool, joke and laughing stock he is, and with Alexa helping, he's going to dig his grave deeper and deeper while telling himself he's winning. Winning what? No one knows.
448321696_8458665267493648_6669352132548795472_n.jpg

448366145_8458607784166063_7896050632783069935_n.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm still shocked that someone, even in a Disney setting, hasn't punched him in the face for acting like that near them. Not advocating it, but....
I still say it WILL happen, especially on some ride screaming into someone's ear or at some restaurant where families are trying to have meal and have to endure that..... and the the person who does will get a standing ovation.
He has a really false sense of security even in his fantasy 'Disney Zone of Safety.'
View attachment 2992149View attachment 2992115View attachment 2992131
I think one of the reasons why Kyle loves his Disney bubble is because he feels safe there. You can’t just go up to someone on Disney property and punch them in the face without pretty severe consequences. Not saying there’s ZERO consequences outside of Disney, but there’s not as many people around who would save him, and all bets are off. Hell, it doesn’t even have to be physical, someone could just go up to him and tell him off and he’d scurry away like a roach when the lights turn on. He’s definitely not doing himself any favors by being online on his sock puppets trying to act all “based” and puffing his virtual chest out trying to act all tough and intimidating when we all know he has no balls (literally) and will cry and run away and call his mom if anyone even did so much as give him the finger. All he is doing is just pissing people off even more and increasing his chance of people wanting to beat the tit out of him.

Reactions: 9
I think one of the reasons why Kyle loves his Disney bubble is because he feels safe there. You can’t just go up to someone on Disney property and punch them in the face without pretty severe consequences. Not saying there’s ZERO consequences outside of Disney, but there’s not as many people around who would save him, and all bets are off. Hell, it doesn’t even have to be physical, someone could just go up to him and tell him off and he’d scurry away like a roach when the lights turn on. He’s definitely not doing himself any favors by being online on his sock puppets trying to act all “based” and puffing his virtual chest out trying to act all tough and intimidating when we all know he has no balls (literally) and will cry and run away and call his mom if anyone even did so much as give him the finger. All he is doing is just pissing people off even more and increasing his chance of people wanting to beat the tit out of him.
The “bubble” is not as safe as he and Casey think. Anyone else remember stories like this?

Keep flashing the latest cellphone Kyle. Casey keep wearing your handbag on one shoulder, not as a crossbody. Common sense eludes this pair. 🙄

Reactions: 7
Kyle also thinks that Celebration is inside the bubble. News flash! It isn't! He could get his ass whooped at the Starbucks or Town Tavern.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
The “bubble” is not as safe as he and Casey think. Anyone else remember stories like this?

Keep flashing the latest cellphone Kyle. Casey keep wearing your handbag on one shoulder, not as a crossbody. 🙄
Indeed, fights break out all the time. It's far more common than people think, and Pallo has made so many people angry and made so many enemies, not all will be detered by the fear of being arrested or banned from the parks. missmyChewy's husband was more than happy to be frog marched off the property to take care of the midget who insulted his wife IF he got the chance when there to 'deal' with Pallo ___ and he's far from alone. Many simply don't care, others are not fearful of being banned. Just facts.
Took me a couple of seconds to find these, and there are many, many ..... many more examples.
I still say Pallo is playing with fire. Well, whatchagonnado'? 🤔 :cool:
f3.jpg
f1.jpg
f5.jpg
f4.jpg
f.jpg

Further, he likes to think he's safe in an ungated, tiny home in that wide open undesirable part of Celebration. He isn't. He loves to say it's crime free. It isn't. No less than 10 sex offenders (usually pedos) live near him. He just feels a kinship, I suppose.
He may want to escape from the real world, but the real world will always find him ___ even when he crawl into a liquor bottle.
He has harsh lessons to learn ahead. I fear he won't or can't learn them, but they are coming.
sexoffenders.jpg

Reactions: 4
At some point the consequences aren’t going to matter to someone.

Reactions: 8
New thread here:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.