Kyle Pallo #79 - "We have a big surprise for you at the end of the vlog... My grandpa died!"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah yesterday he said there would be no vlog today. No clue why. Guess he needs a break. LMFAO
Someone needs to calculate how many days he's already had off the past couple of weeks. I know Saturday he didn't film anything.

009303.jpg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
He’s he the only YouTube creator (I use that term lightly) who gets more thumbs down than up?
That’s pretty embarrassing but I guess our little guy is used to it since high school.
Can you imagine the dwarf teaming up with BLAB (Best Life and Beyond)?
the two most hated YouTube channels… He would get views because everyone would like to see that train wreck.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Someone needs to calculate how many days he's already had off the past couple of weeks. I know Saturday he didn't film anything.

View attachment 2974135
He's very slick at saying he vlogs every day, when in reality he just uploads (almost) every day. Every day he 'double' vlogs is essentially a day off that he took. So many.

Also, Kyle got the idea to double vlog from Tattle ... years ago a member here, don't recall whom, suggested he double vlog and bank some vids because at the time he was whining like a baby that there were going to be days he missed. I believe it was around the time when his job was as a bellhop at Wilderness Lodge. He's been following TL for a while.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Man, oar guy really pulls his share of jealous weirdo hatters. For all the pub Tattle gets for being mean to poor Kyle, it seems like 2.8K is just a hair more people than the 30 or so regulars on these KP threads. Someone might to double check the numbers though, I was never very good at math
Alexa assured us that the downvote number shown from the browser extension is totally inaccurate and Kylie confirmed that he gets no more than 50 downvotes on his videos.

009307.png
009306.png

• Haha
He’s he the only YouTube creator (I use that term lightly) who gets more thumbs down than up?
That’s pretty embarrassing but I guess our little guy is used to it since high school.
the two most hated YouTube channels… He would get views because everyone would like to see that train wreck.
Except for Kyle’s true believers, which based on analytics is only about 17% of his sub count, it’s pretty easy for most people to sniff out a fraud. He’s about as sloppy, low effort as you can get in what has to be one of the easiest lowest common denominator cohorts to join, Disney influencers, & viewers are all too happy to ratio his ass into oblivion. The fact that he gained the majority of his subs through COVID with little effort then feeds viewers bargain basement content while bragging about some imagined success is bound to piss a good number of people off. Clearly most are all too happy to let him know exactly how they feel. It’s a shame that YouTube allows the channels to scrub comments, but at least we can see what the truth is in down votes

• Heart
Reactions: 13
PMM just posted his Tiana video 18 hours after Kyle.

How long would it take PMM to pass Kyle? 12 hours?

A new ride should be like black friday for disney bloggers and KPs performed as bad as a normal daily dump

Reactions: 14
Alexa assured us that the downvote number shown from the browser extension is totally inaccurate and Kylie confirmed that he gets no more than 50 downvotes on his videos.

View attachment 2974316View attachment 2974317
What's funny about this is someone simply commented asking why there's so many downvotes, and then Kylie responds about "weirdos," "trolls," and "hate group who thinks they own my channel." Clearly Tattle is always on his mind and he's constantly reading here. And the fact he actually went on X after to seethe about "don't believe these clowns 🤡 " shows it bothers him deeply.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

View attachment 2974316View attachment 2974317
Don’t believe the clowns who have nothing better to do? The “clowns” aren’t saying tit Kyle, the browser extension is. No one’s making numbers up, unless you’re somehow suggesting that the creator of the browser extension is out to get you by ratioing you daily all while giving every other Disney content creator a pass? The argument defies logic

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Don’t believe the clowns who have nothing better to do? The “clowns” aren’t saying tit Kyle, the browser extension is. No one’s making numbers up, unless you’re somehow suggesting that the creator of the browser extension is out to get you by ratioing you daily all while giving every other Disney content creator a pass? The argument defies logic
I just noticed that too 🤣 What do the "clowns" have to do with a number on his videos? Seems like it's further proof that the downvote number is accurate.

• Haha
They really need to get some museums in Chicago. Then people would visit the city even on cloudy days. If only.
Kylie at a world class museum like Adler’s Planetarium. Or the Field Museum? Art Institute of Chicago? Museum of Science and Industry?? He could never! 🤣

• Haha
At least KT would put out...
---
They really need to get some museums in Chicago. Then people would visit the city even on cloudy days. If only.
What's a moozum?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Dwarfy raging and lashing out about the 'clowns' and 'weirdos' like that on X and in his comments became a common occurrence in August 2023. Then suddenly it all -stopped- and that's when his sock puppet appeared in September.

Kind of like when his high school classmate said he'd obsess and talk non-stop about getting a girlfriend and suddenly it all -stopped- until he was caught in a car with a 12 year old girl.

Kylie at a world class museum like Adler’s Planetarium. Or the Field Museum? Art Institute of Chicago? Museum of Science and Industry?? He could never! 🤣
Could you imagine him struggling to read the descriptions of what he was looking at? Casey would have to correct every third word he said. Then he would get mad and she would get the back of his hand.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.