Kyle Pallo #79 - "We have a big surprise for you at the end of the vlog... My grandpa died!"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like the little man couldn't take the heat. The recent comments on his latest stunt with his grandfather must have really got to him because he's now blocking everyone on his sock puppet.

009275.jpg

009274.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
He's still monetizing his grandfather's death and grifting for sympathy in today's dump. I shortened the clip below, but he tries again to make himself cry on camera and isn't able to.
If I were his grandfather and saw this I'd be ashamed of him.

Reactions: 10
Fun fact: the one time I went to Chicago it was during pride. I got on the train and within two stops all the folks from the parade were on. It was a good time and I felt safe. I think I was going to Goose Island Wrigleyville that day to get a couple bottles of bourbon county stout tot take home with me. This was before AB bought them.

also, the local option is my favorite bar in town.

Reactions: 6
I always have cash as so many things now are cheaper because they charge the companies extra to use cards.
Couple of Benjamins in the card wallet 24/7.
---
I don't get it because I would be telling him to cut it out. The stupid ass gorilla tit in the car would have been nipped in the bud if I was her. Maybe she has the same immature thoughts and actions as him.
My mother would have reached back and slapped me, no matter how old I was...

Reactions: 7
WHY does Kyle insist on comparing everything to a cruise ship or The Hunger Games??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Hilarious, kylie comes to Chicago. Stays in Boystown, the epicenter of the gay community in the city and eats at a gay owned establishment. That establishment is named after a gay poet and playwright. The entire time he lauds and praises the neighborhood and the businesses within that neighborhood. How poetic. The love that dare not speak its name.
From today’s dump. I swear the jokes just write themselves at this point! 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Off topic but Jojo pronounces the s in mardi gras and pronounces cannery by saying canary. 🤣🤣

• Haha
Alexa has more ducks to hide around the house after her special needs brother finds all the ones she already hid for him.

009278.jpg

And aren't these the same exact ducks that he kept "finding" on the cruise with JoJo 🤔

009281.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m trying to watch Jojo’s bday vlog from the Poly and I just can’t. He’s just as obnoxious and annoying as Kyle. He hams it up for the camera for sure but man, I can’t stand him.

Reactions: 8
I’m trying to watch Jojo’s bday vlog from the Poly and I just can’t. He’s just as obnoxious and annoying as Kyle. He hams it up for the camera for sure but man, I can’t stand him.
At least JoJo puts the sucker that he conned into paying or getting a CM preview on camera. Kyle lies and says he's hosted by Disney.

Reactions: 11
That's sad. Between the lot of them, they couldn't scrape together enough cash to pay the bill.

You know, sometimes I don't have a lot of cash on me. I normally put everything on a cc or Apple Pay. When I'm around home I know the places I'm going and whether or not I need cash.

But if I'm traveling I'm always going to have some cash.

This idiot travels 1,200 miles from home, goes to Milwaukee and Chicago, and he AND THE GIRL HE LIVES WITH don't have enough to pay for a breakfast for 4? He showed the menu, breakfast is about $7 EACH. We know he's not going to tip, but they don't have THIRTY DOLLARS with them.

Sends his mother to go get in the car and drive to the bank so she can pay for his breakfast.

Unreal. If you wrote a script with all this tit in it nobody would believe it.
---
The way he laughs at the end of every sentence he says drives me up a wall, so so annoying.

• Angry
Reactions: 14
You know, sometimes I don't have a lot of cash on me. I normally put everything on a cc or Apple Pay. When I'm around home I know the places I'm going and whether or not I need cash.

But if I'm traveling I'm always going to have some cash.

This idiot travels 1,200 miles from home, goes to Milwaukee and Chicago, and he AND THE GIRL HE LIVES WITH don't have enough to pay for a breakfast for 4? He showed the menu, breakfast is about $7 EACH. We know he's not going to tip, but they don't have THIRTY DOLLARS with them.

Sends his mother to go get in the car and drive to the bank so she can pay for his breakfast.

Unreal. If you wrote a script with all this tit in it nobody would believe it.

I take it the breakfast place was in Wisconsin near the parents house? Shouldn't they have already known then needed cash there?

30 bucks wouldn't cut it for normal people. even if not paying tax, that only leaves a 6.7% tip on $28 bill

Reactions: 7
I take it the breakfast place was in Wisconsin near the parents house? Shouldn't they have already known then needed cash there?
Hey! Don't start dragging bleeping logic into the conversation. If you keep this tit up, you'll be asked to leave immediately.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
1717443158265.png

Fitting that y'all call her FridgeLexa, here she looks like a middle school gym teacher. Who's cropping that face for their new avatar?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.