Kyle Pallo #79 - "We have a big surprise for you at the end of the vlog... My grandpa died!"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No, you dope, cash only is so they don't have to pay taxes. Not ONE of them had cash on them. So I guess the 2 of them are going to Chicago with no cash, once again.

1717425438496.png

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
No, you dope, cash only is so they don't have to pay taxes. Not ONE of them had cash on them. So I guess the 2 of them are going to Chicago with no cash, once again.

View attachment 2972091
I get that cash is becoming more & more obsolete, but c'mon, man, you've got to have at least a couple $20s on you at all times. You've got to know you'll run into situations like this from time to time. That's some bad parenting right there

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I get that cash is becoming more & more obsolete, but c'mon, man, you've got to have at least a couple $20s on you at all times. You've got to know you'll run into situations like this from time to time. That's some bad parenting right there
I always have cash as so many things now are cheaper because they charge the companies extra to use cards.

Reactions: 10
what's worse is that they should have known it was a cash only place before they went there.

kind of surprised oar $300k+/year boi didn't say he would pay and "write it off" because he filmed it.

Reactions: 8
I always try to have at least $50 on me at all times. Plus some cash stashed away at home and at my desk at work. Never know when there might be a power outage or a cellular network goes down.

Memories of the 2003 blackout that took out Northeastern USA and Southeastern Canada for several days. still had to show up to work even though we weren't operational. I was working at and indoor/outdoor entertainment complex/club and we somehow convinced a manager that some of the beer was going to go bad if it got warm. Scored 3 cases of Budweiser and my team settled down in the corner drinking it all before it got warm.

• Haha
Seriously dude? I guess he has never been on the LIRR

1717427997534.png

---
1717428031583.png

---
Wow

1717428485198.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
I don't know how she deals with him. It is like having a 5 year old with you all the time.

1717429007728.png

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
I don't know how she deals with him. It is like having a 5 year old with you all the time.

View attachment 2972187
Considering that his family and people like Lora and JoJo say they can't deal with him for more than a few days, I don't know how Casey does it. That must be one miserable woman whose trying really hard to convince herself that she's "in love."

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Considering that his family and people like Lora and JoJo say they can't deal with him for more than a few days, I don't know how Casey does it. That must be one miserable woman whose trying really hard to convince herself that she's "in love."
I don't get it because I would be telling him to cut it out. The stupid ass gorilla tit in the car would have been nipped in the bud if I was her. Maybe she has the same immature thoughts and actions as him.

• Heart
Reactions: 10

View attachment 2972187
Awww Kylie! You were in Lakeview this weekend! My neighborhood! How did we not run into each other! Well, I own on Lake Shore Drive. Obviously Savanna rents. Haven’t watched the vlog yet, but on Broadway. Ann Sather was the place to go for breakfast. In the end you went to Wilde’s. A respectable restaurant.

Last edited:
  • Heart
He really should be thankful and grateful for gay men because they are huge supporters of his channel.
I don't think they are any more. I think they've left in disgust. Or should have.
From what I've seen of his comments lately (admittedly not much) I think his core demographic is lonely menopausal women with mommy issues who want to nurture him. Plus a number of special needs individuals.
Which is more than can be said for Susan.
But, whatever, I still think they're on the lightning lane to humiliation.
There's no saving them.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
He's still monetizing his grandfather's death and grifting for sympathy in today's dump. I shortened the clip below, but he tries again to make himself cry on camera and isn't able to.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Hilarious, kylie comes to Chicago. Stays in Boystown, the epicenter of the gay community in the city and eats at a gay owned establishment. That establishment is named after a gay poet and playwright. The entire time he lauds and praises the neighborhood and the businesses within that neighborhood. How poetic. The love that dare not speak its name.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.