Kyle Pallo #78 I Only Drink On The First And Last Day Of Two-Day Cruises

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another cruise down the drain. It’s so disgusting, disturbing m to watch Kyle eating and drinking on a ship because it’s free. Normal people make ship friends on a cruise. Not eat and drink by yourself. They dont do any group activities. Except checking out the Kidd pool. We are waiting for some father to beat the crap out of Kyle
---
FREE FOOD. Ifs free it’s for Kyle. He is willing to sell his sole for crappy Disney food

Reactions: 10
You know where you can put a drone show that will comfortable fit people? The outdoor theatre at AK that has been empty since Rivers of Light. Hopefully this is a test to see if it would be viable to put it behind a theme park ticket pay wall.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
For those of you on TikTok, if you search the attached channel, you can hear Kylie hollering during the drone show. You can also hear Jojo.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
For those of you on TikTok, if you search the attached channel, you can hear Kylie hollering during the drone show. You can also hear Jojo.
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Reactions: 4
Oar squirt works 24/7 on his "art" but somehow JoJo and ATW got videos up before Kyle. Not that anyone cares about JoJo's video.

Screen Shot 2024-05-25 at 7.59.11 AM.png

Reactions: 12
Sorry to hear about his grandfather, but you know he will use it to try for a cash grab.

Reactions: 13
Well, early but with the first cup of coffee, it all sounds as though the drone spectacular was a spectacular FUBAR mess, Dreams That "Sore" instead of Dreams that Soar. Whatchagonna' do? ______________________And PAB MiniMan didn't even thank JoJo for "hosting" him. 😂
I was so afraid some normal sized person might have stepped on oar Kylie in that melee & body crush crowd. Close call!
97f84c6b-c1b0-480c-9e5c-92b9c3dd0b69_text.gif
442496863_8363280617032114_4099350087749737038_n.jpg
200w (1).gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
You know where you can put a drone show that will comfortable fit people? The outdoor theatre at AK that has been empty since Rivers of Light. Hopefully this is a test to see if it would be viable to put it behind a theme park ticket pay wall.
It’s a shame what they’ve done to that theatre. I think they already do know that drones work though. DLP’s show is great and it’s been going on for years. I thought it was fun. But you’re right it’s likely a test for American audiences.

Sports games are using them sometimes for some really cool effects. By the time AK or another WDW location gets them, they’ll be so commonplace.

Reactions: 5
When the drone show started, I switched YouTubers after the first “woooooo.” I can’t take Dwarfys crooked, jumpy camera work. What a difference when litt-rrly anyone else films it.
IMG_0788.png

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Guess they are going to WI
Interesting that Casey's Castle is going with him.

I hope for respect for his mother and grandmother, that he doesn't vlog and monetize their mourning by shoving a camera in their face.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Just saw this browsing some pics. WTF Google! Put a warning label on this stuff.
This is nightmare fuel and could cause lifelong trauma to innocent people browsing.
(MiniMan, psst, ditch that hi def camera. It's doing you NO favors, the balding coverup bouffant,
the wonky eye, the yellow teeth, the deeping wrinkles. You look 50 not 30. Jeeeez. The OLD creepy
clown DADx3 looks better when he's wearing the grease paint and outfit. )______ THE ONCE AND FUTURE CLOWN.🤡😬
441460961_8367272446632931_6412662605827746162_n.jpg
clowns.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
So I saw this comment and went to watch what was said. Is it just me or has he been making more and more digs at Casey lately. In the cruise with her sister he made fun of her dancing. I remember that bc I was like oof. When dumbo comes on, he’s says, “it’s Casey jr” WTF

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
So I saw this comment and went to watch what was said. Is it just me or has he been making more and more digs at Casey lately. In the cruise with her sister he made fun of her dancing. I remember that bc I was like oof. When dumbo comes on, he’s says, “it’s Casey jr” WTF
He's such an ass. I know that his ex said that he'd constantly call her names and call her a "b*tch" so it's no surprise that some of this is starting to make it's way out with Casey. He has to put other people down to make him feel better about himself. He does it with everyone too. When Alexa pronounced a word wrong he made a big spectacle of it, when Brooks was on a livestream he had to gloat about how much better looking he was, when Alexa's friend accidentally overspent for something and was upset about it he laughed in her face and wouldn't drop it, on and on...

He's so insecure about himself that the only way he can cope is by insulting other people. But God forbid someone even post the slightest criticism about Lil' Kylie, or correct his English in-person, and he will have a toddler fit.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.