Kyle Pallo #78 I Only Drink On The First And Last Day Of Two-Day Cruises

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guess they are going to WI
As I said repeatedly yesterday, it was inevitable when he saw the potential to monetize this
by playing on the sympathy of his fans. As we've seen, his grief has been overwhelming, huh? :ROFLMAO:
Cruizin' & boozin & and trying to flex__WOOOOOOOO'
(*BTW: You're welcome Kylie!)
___Still, Kyle won't like sharing the spotlight and this not being all about HIM.
He'll weep & wail & gnash his butter teeth. It will be ALL about him. Deby Sue will
be inconsolable and Hulkster will cry out to the void, "WHY God? WHY Kyle!"
The sympathy will be overwhelming:
"Praying"πŸ™
"You're in our hearts Kyle"πŸ’”
"Thoughts and prayers"πŸ€”πŸ™
"Crying here." 😭
"Thanks for sharing your pain. It helps to share." 😬
"You and Casey are so brave." πŸ˜†
"Stay strong."🀭
"You will be a great comfort to your Mom." :ROFLMAO:
"My cats will be dressed in black." (*DebySue, of course.) 😿
"Will be wild." Farida tries to pose one last time with Grandpa and
Kyle goes in for the money shot. ~BOOM! disaster!~

coffin-falls.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
As I said repeatedly yesterday, it was inevitable when he saw the potential to monetize this
by playing on the sympathy of his fans. As we've seen, his grief has been overwhelming, huh? :ROFLMAO:
Cruizin' & boozin & and trying to flex__WOOOOOOOO'
(*BTW: You're welcome Kylie!)
___Still, Kyle won't like sharing the spotlight and this not being all about HIM.
He'll weep & wail & gnash his butter teeth. It will be ALL about him. Deby Sue will
be inconsolable and Hulkster will cry out to the void, "WHY God? WHY Kyle!"
The sympathy will be overwhelming:
"Praying"πŸ™
"You're in our hearts Kyle"πŸ’”
"Thoughts and prayers"πŸ€”πŸ™
"Crying here." 😭
"Thanks for sharing your pain. It helps to share." 😬
"You and Casey are so brave." πŸ˜†
"Stay strong."🀭
"You will be a great comfort to your Mom." :ROFLMAO:
"My cats will be dressed in black." (*DebySue, of course.) 😿
"Will be wild." Farida tries to pose one last time with Grandpa and
Kyle goes in for the money shot. ~BOOM! disaster!~

View attachment 2956621
I honestly won't be surprised if one of his stans tries to start a GoFundMe for Kyle

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
This is Kyle's "brave suffering face" from yesterday, accompanied by his own
sock puppet complete with stolen personal pics and I.D. COMPLIMENTING
HIMSELF. :ROFLMAO: How brave to carry on when he's inconsolable over his grandfather's
death. ~cough!~
giphy (1).gif
~cough!~πŸ‘ˆ
His greatest concern would be worrying IF he could benefit monetarily from
the old man's death. If Susan got some money out of it, Kyle will be on her
like white on rice. "What's hers is mine." is his mindset.
There's little to no sappy sentimentality with that near psychopathic and wholly sociopathic little prick.
008970.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Jojo is getting advice from Dwarfy on his financial portfolio. Kylie insists JoJo needs reincurring investments.
What a dumbass.
IMG_0789.png

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I honestly won't be surprised if one of his stans tries to start a GoFundMe for Kyle
Absolutely! In jest I suggested it yesterday to buy him a suit / plane tickets / flowers....πŸ˜† He's crazy and crazy attracts crazy. Many of those dimwits are so far down the Pallo Rabbit Hole they have developed crippling parasocial relationships with Grifty and The Doormat. It's fascinating, sad and predictable all in one big old dysfunctional package. It still manages to keep my attention in spite of myself and my better judgement.🀣

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Oar based 'totally straight' alpha male.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Upcoming week of vlog vids:

I Put Aside MANY SPONSOR OFFERS to Rush Home I TRAGEDY: MY STORY

SACRIFICING EVERYTHING To Help My Parents
I I Fly Home

We LAID My GRANDFATHER to Rest ___ CORAL LEVEL Funeral

MY SADDEST Day EVER___ Review of MY GRANDFATHERS Funeral

Attending the MOST EXPENSIVE FUNERAL in Saulkville History ___ GOODBYE Grandad

MY Day at a PRIVATE Funeral ___ We Say Goodbye

I MAY Be AWAY For A While To Grieve I Time To Divulge At A CLUB LEVEL Restaurant

GOODBYE Grandad ___ HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT: Our Next Family Cruise

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This is Kyle's "brave suffering face" from yesterday, accompanied by his own
sock puppet complete with stolen personal pics and I.D. COMPLIMENTING
HIMSELF. :ROFLMAO: How brave to carry on when he's inconsolable over his grandfather's
death. ~cough!~ View attachment 2956661~cough!~πŸ‘ˆ
His greatest concern would be worrying IF he could benefit monetarily from
the old man's death. If Susan got some money out of it, Kyle will be on her
like white on rice. "What's hers is mine." is his mindset.
There's little to no sappy sentimentality with that near psychopathic and wholly sociopathic little prick.
View attachment 2956656
He also posted a dozen photos last night on IG to flex what a celebrity he is. As you can see, he's really inconsolable right now.

Bet you he slept with that media badge on 🀭
445767585_18432203824062842_1369688822673515128_n.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
It’s a shame what they’ve done to that theatre. I think they already do know that drones work though. DLP’s show is great and it’s been going on for years. I thought it was fun. But you’re right it’s likely a test for American audiences.

Sports games are using them sometimes for some really cool effects. By the time AK or another WDW location gets them, they’ll be so commonplace.
TBH, I thought a drone show was coming to either Disney or Universal. I'm not a Disney Expert like Dwarfy.

However when you read (late last year) that the company that does the DLP drone show opens a Orlando office, well!, haha.

---
So I saw this comment and went to watch what was said. Is it just me or has he been making more and more digs at Casey lately. In the cruise with her sister he made fun of her dancing. I remember that bc I was like oof. When dumbo comes on, he’s says, β€œit’s Casey jr” WTF
Wiki the clip. New category, "How Kyle belittles people and loved ones."

Reactions: 4
He also posted dozens photos last night on IG to flex what a celebrity he is. As you can see, he's really inconsolable right now.

Bet you he slept with that media badge on 🀭
View attachment 2956680
Bet when he finally get's down and dirty with C aSey, he'll want to roleplay with her. Her as a Dis media rep handing him a media pass and him jizzing his pants. As you know he's a premature little mushroom.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It all still seems a big old much ado about nothing. For anyone wanting to see that drone show, these vloggers and more had up vids 3 days ago of the full show when it was run for the CMs.
BlogMickey
MedlingWorld
ACoupleOfParkHoppers
BionicBuzz/PrideCoasterClub
FanasyLandNews/ CP jayV
OrlandoExperience
Sunshine Life Experiences
TheDisneyLife

...and on and on.
200w (2).gif
That FUBAR mess last night looked horrific, a people stampede and crush for NO reason.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
JoJo gets a drink and the Dwarf just helps himself to it and uses JoJo's straw. JoJo is not happy.

• Haha
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.