Kyle Pallo #78 I Only Drink On The First And Last Day Of Two-Day Cruises

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm probably being a bit harsh because Splash Mountain was one of my favorite rides. The comments on the video I watched (side by side comparison with Splash Mountain) were pretty negative overall. But I'd probably have to ride it to get a better sense of the ride.

(Obvious spoilers if anyone is planning to ride it)
So we've ridden both and like the new theme better. Happier vibe, better music and better animatronics. Just our opinion.

Reactions: 5
I'm probably being a bit harsh because Splash Mountain was one of my favorite rides. The comments on the video I watched (side by side comparison with Splash Mountain) were pretty negative overall. But I'd probably have to ride it to get a better sense of the ride.

(Obvious spoilers if anyone is planning to ride it)
There's a very good reason why Dave (Fresh Baked) has a Tattle thread...

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.