Kyle Pallo #78 I Only Drink On The First And Last Day Of Two-Day Cruises

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does this guy ever come up with anything himself? I know he’s stolen Oh Mylanta from Full House, PMM’s catchphrase & ideas from Mr Beast in the past, but damn he’s reaching way far back for his newest favorite, “Wha-wha-we-wha”, from mid-2000s Borat. This dude doesn’t have an original bone in his body, the grift never ends
The only original bone he would have in his body would be if he sat naked on Nick's lap.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I guarantee you Ol Susan, The SuckvilleClown and SissyPig would one and all make excuses for him going on the cruise, blowing off any thought of going to Wisconsin when their lifetime burden told them he was going on the cruise. And they would attack YOU for suggesting he should have done otherwise.

"He couldn't do anything here. Why should he come?"
"We and his grandmother understand and approve of his decision."
"What did you expect? He had to work."
(OH...hard to keep from LOLing at that one.)
"You are just jealous of him."
"Kyle loved his grandfather dearly and his grandfather would have wanted him to go on the cruise."
"You people don't know what you're talking about."
and...........blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah...

Come on now! You know these people. No thoughts of respect or honor is in them, any of them. They are parasitical enablers, all of them. And with respect to Grifty, they've spent a lifetime making excuses for him no matter what he does, even to the point of harrassing ex girlfriends and probably the family of the middle schooler he almost certainly assaulted.

Reactions: 9
I guarantee you Ol Susan, The SuckvilleClown and SissyPig would one and all make excuses for him going on the cruise, blowing off any thought of going to Wisconsin when their lifetime burden told them he was going on the cruise. And they would attack YOU for suggesting he should have done otherwise.

"He couldn't do anything here. Why should he come?"
"We and his grandmother understand and approve of his decision."
"What did you expect? He had to work."
(OH...hard to keep from LOLing at that one.)
"You are just jealous of him."
"Kyle loved his grandfather dearly and his grandfather would have wanted him to go on the cruise."
"You people don't know what you're talking about."
and...........blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah...

Come on now! You know these people. No thoughts of respect or honor is in them, any of them. They are parasitical enablers, all of them. And with respect to Grifty, they've spent a lifetime making excuses for him no matter what he does, even to the point of harrassing ex girlfriends and probably the family of the middle schooler he almost certainly assaulted.

Booze cruise to NASA while Grandpa Pallo was getting last rites?

Susan: "He would have wanted it this way."

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
SSDD. Barely passed 32K views in 6 days. Oh yes, the cruise king's 😂 :ROFLMAO: vids are just killing it.
And every one ratio'd all to hell, downvotes in the thousands.
Watching this channel die would be seeing a merciful passing. It's a fraud and con whose expiration date was long ago.

442424005_8364101163616726_7275157011680211973_n.jpg

• Haha
SSDD. Barely passed 32K views in 6 days. Oh yes, the cruise king's 😂 :ROFLMAO: vids are just killing it.
And every one ratio'd all to hell, downvotes in the thousands.
Watching this channel die would be seeing a merciful passing. It's a fraud and con whose expiration date was long ago.

View attachment 2955474
Watch out... Grifty is going to buy some more views to own you. So owned. Do you feel owned yet?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
When Kyle got off the cruise ship, did he head to WI or to a Disney theme park? This choice also speaks volumes.

Kyle will forever be a soulless shell of a human. He cannot even conjure up an ounce of empathy for his Mom and Grandma at a time of great loss. Kyle fails to comprehend the devastation of losing a parent or a spouse. Time to wake up from the theme park and gaming fantasyland life. Man up and enter life in reality.

May his Grandpa rest in peace.
Susan, so sorry for your loss.
He definitely went to Disney. Disney invited him on out to the VIP showing of the new drone show at Springs. He can’t miss the chance to flex on the hatters. I’m curious to see if Casey goes to WI for the funeral to support her little boy.

Reactions: 7
Just saw the beginning of jojos brightline vlog seems like low key jojo was filming the back of kyles balding head on purpose.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
He definitely went to Disney. Disney invited him on out to the VIP showing of the new drone show at Springs. He can’t miss the chance to flex on the hatters. I’m curious to see if Casey goes to WI for the funeral to support her little boy.
There is no VIP "showing" tonight. The shows are at 9pm and 10:45pm. The cast members got the VIP showing two days ago.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Just saw the beginning of jojos brightline vlog seems like low key jojo was filming the back of kyles balding head on purpose.
There's so many gems in JoJo's Brightline video.
Was oar boy Greasy Michele (a.k.a Based Pete) posting on X here or reading Tattle? 😲 He's typing away on the phone in the Uber, and as soon as he notices that JoJo has the camera on him, he quickly turns his phone away.

008953.jpg

008956.jpg

008954.jpg

008957.jpg

008960.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Watch out... Grifty is going to buy some more views to own you. So owned. Do you feel owned yet?
And then little Call of Duty's G.I. Joke will kiss my ass. He said 'kick my ass' but it was obvious he made a big mistake.
432900074_8132686620091516_5262249009709349897_n.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
There's so many gems in JoJo's Brightline video.
Was oar boy Greasy Michele (a.k.a Based Pete) posting on X here or reading Tattle? 😲 He's typing away on the phone in the Uber, and as soon as he notices that JoJo has the camera on him, he quickly turns his phone away.

View attachment 2955585
View attachment 2955593
View attachment 2955586
View attachment 2955595
View attachment 2955606
See if they show the clock in the Uber for the time and look back at the timestamps of the twats.

See if they show the clock in the Uber for the time and look back at the timestamps of the twats.
Tried to make out anything in the car, but can't see anything. He actually does it twice. He's glued to that phone, and then turns it away a 2nd time when the camera is on him 😂 😂

008965.jpg

Someone could probably narrow down a timeframe from the embarkation date, boarding time, and sock puppet posts though.
This starts at 25:10 in JoJo's latest video for anyone interested

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Just saw the beginning of jojos brightline vlog seems like low key jojo was filming the back of kyle's balding head on purpose.
Like his waistline, that is an ever expanding problem for oar' dwarf.
I've said before that he's destined to be PMM's Nate, but much shorter, less successful and with a droopy eye.
Screen Shot 2022-10-17 at 8.14.30 AM.jpeg
hair.jpg

IMG_2451.png

My family may be mourning but I must flex on the haters. Also, they had a special meal at Summer House. He’s gone for the millionth time in the last 2 weeks.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
View attachment 2955681

My family may be mourning but I must flex on the haters. Also, they had a special meal at Summer House. He’s gone for the millionth time in the last 2 weeks.
And he will definitely be on his sock account tonight after flexing about how his boy KP gets invites and you all must be mad and jealous. It's so pathetic at this point.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.