Kyle Pallo #78 I Only Drink On The First And Last Day Of Two-Day Cruises

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope he runs into Dudley
---

Wow the flexing is over the top 🤣
God, that would be worth all the trouble he caused on X having Dudley go face to face with mini Sasquatch. Any bets on how many seconds before Kylie sprints off?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Can confirm he's lying every single time he says this. We were at dinner with someone who voices a popular Disney character (one of the fab five) and ZERO magic was "pixie dusted" to us. So what Kyle is trying to tell everyone is that he's more important than the "fab five".
OMG… someone needs to photoshop this pic of Kyle alongside the Fab Five LOOOOL! This is how he probably views himself anyway, and I’m sure one of his sock puppets would repost the pic and say that this is where Kyle belongs. Remember guyses, Kyle is a “LEGEND” for using a can opener at 30 years old! 😂

IMG_2861.png

He made his parents mod his livestream during a time of mourning and made zero mention or condolences because he wants to keep it a "surprise" for a video. He thinks it'll get more views that way rather than if he just mentioned it on the livestream or a comment. You just know he's scheming up a way to monetize his grandfather's death right now. He's shown time and time again that he's not capable of empathy for anyone. The fact that he decided to go to a Disney park to act like a self-absorbed toddler, rather than Wisconsin to support his family, also speaks volumes.
We all know this is inevitably going to happen where he is going to try and “monetize his grandfather’s death” as you mentioned. The only question is… will his Stans fall for it, or will they finally see through the bullshit to realize that Kyle is a toxic, manipulative, narcissistic asshole who looks for every and any opportunity for likes, views, subscribers, and superchats, and would even stoop so low as to use his grandfather’s death to capitalize on it.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh, there's so much potential in this.
kristen-wiig-excited.gif

441548160_8364561873570655_5773842377889488999_n.jpg

---
A drone show? OOOOO'K!
[This show can be viewed from many locations around Disney Springs, but for perhaps the top experience head to the West Side promenade between Cirque du Soleil and the Aerophile Balloon. This is available with two main entrances: the primary one located between Cirque du Soleil and House of Blues, opening around 7:45 pm, and a secondary entrance near Starbucks and the Aerophile Balloon. For guests requiring wheelchair access, dedicated viewing is readily available at Food Truck Park.]

So axe-klusive, huh? Very good bet that JoJo took him as his +1.
(I won't flex about the drone show in Shenzhen in the opening ceremonies of the winter olympics in 2022. But I could.🤫🤭)

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
WDW News Today has had this CM axe-klusive' video up for two days now already with almost 50K views. Anyone who wants to see the show has already seen it if he wanted and couldn't be there in person. So what da?
And the full CM video of the show is up by these vloggers and more. Not getting this?

BlogMickey
MedlingWorld
ACoupleOfParkHoppers
BionicBuzz/PrideCoasterClub
FanasyLandNews/ CP jayV
OrlandoExperience
Sunshine Life Experiences
TheDisneyLife
...and on and on. All already have up vids of the full show.

I'm still failing to see the axe-klusivity' 😂 tonight. Is it just that oar dwarf is up front where no one can put his child on his shoulders and block Grifty's view? 🤭

WDW News
49,937 views May 22, 2024
Disney Dreams That Soar is the brand new nighttime drone show at Disney Springs in Walt Disney World. This video was taken on May 22, 2024 at the Cast Member preview. Full Show.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Iconic? 🤣 😂

442438699_18432179809062842_1098009222593298670_n.jpg

Re-posting this stuff must make him feel like such a celebrity and big shot.
Also still hiding in Summer House from Dudley.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
My boy Dudley is attending the same Disney event as mini me tonight! We never know but we could have real fireworks 💥 instead of a drone show.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
My boy Dudley is attending the same Disney event as mini me tonight! We never know but we could have real fireworks 💥 instead of a drone show.
It would be legendary if he captures footage of mini-man waddling away

• Heart
Iconic? 🤣 😂

View attachment 2955762

He sure looks very distraught over his grandfather. Flexing all over IG right now :rolleyes:
OMFG! It's as though DebySue got married and showed up with her husband. Well, he's iconic to THEM.
trying-not-to-laugh-zoom-in.gif
It's like running into the local tv weatherman in your town.
The celebrity aura is overwhelming to Joe and Mary Beercan from the trailer park. 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Iconic? 🤣 😂

View attachment 2955762

Re-posting this stuff must make him feel like such a celebrity and big shot.
Who are these nuts who proudly post a selfie with oar guy to their instagram account for their 400 followers to experience? Are they wannabe influencers? I get the Disney adult market is full of some serious weirdos, but good lord Lily, get a grip

• Haha
Yo, listen up here's a story
About a little guy
That lives in a beige world
And all day and all night
And everything he sees is just beige
Like him inside and outside
Beige his house
With a beige little window
And a beige interior beemer
And everything is beige for him
And himself and everybody around
Cause he ain't got nobody to listen to
Kyle Pallo #79: I'm Beige Da ba dee da ba di Da ba dee da ba di
I have a beige house
With a beige window
Beige is the colour of all that I wear
Beige are the streets
And all the trees are too
I have a girlfriend and she is so beige
Beige are the people here
That walk around
Beige like my beemer, its in and outside
Beige are the words I say
And what I think
Beige are the feelings
That live inside me

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.