Kyle Pallo #78 I Only Drink On The First And Last Day Of Two-Day Cruises

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
iconic :ROFLMAO:
1d5ba7b2-3ca6-48fb-b254-738f6c6c4c40_text.gif
2e798079-d2f7-4132-adbd-f235b7d0f825_text.gif

---
After reading here tonight Kyliepoo' just make sure to dedicate the already-videotaped-and-posted-numerous-times-on-YouTube-two-days-ago:LOL: "drone show" to your poor old dead grandfather and BitchMom (your name for her, not mine) to show how much you care.

The simpleminded stooges, suckers and saps who still believe anything you say will eat that tit up and swoon over how much you care. They might even send a dollar or two. You go gurl!
You're welcome.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Here's the "look" you're going to get on the vid of this tomorrow. :ROFLMAO: It's the same idiotic, cockeyed fake "look of wonder & amazement"
he gives each time he posts one of these 'new adventure' nothing vids.
438128418_8364831733543669_1391488252909493808_n.jpg
Disney Invited US To The New DRONE SHOWI WE Were OVERWHELMED
Since he's JoJo's +1, he's teck-nally' correct! :unsure::LOL:

---
There was a non-media vlogger that went live and showed the whole thing and was a stone's throw from squirt.

View attachment 2955790
I saw at least half a dozen other vloggers who were livestreaming this tonight. Grifty has spent so much time trying to flex, laughably so, that the show is not only secondary on his vlog but tomorrow will be very old fare (especially with many vloggers' vids of the show from the CM event two days ago already up with tens of thousands of views.)

I still say if he throws this up tomorrow with a little ~sniff..sniff!~ tearful dedication to his expired grandfather, he could rake in lots of sympathy views and maybe some sweet $$$$.

Hey MiniMan! Tell them how you were only thinking of Gramps as you squeezed your way to the front, pushing the knees of everybody in front of you out of the way so you could see better and envision him in the stars beyond the drones.
DebySue and Hulkster will be on the floor crying. Diva will sell one of her kids and send you the money.
Duh... winning! You're welcome.
---
No Casey?
Guess JoJo couldn't get her in. Wonder why she didn't attend the CM preview two days ago. Damn, what a missed opportunity. She could have attended and posted that on Instagram before Grifty wormed a +1 from JoJo for tonight. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 7
And then little Call of Duty's G.I. Joke will kiss my ass. He said 'kick my ass' but it was obvious he made a big mistake.
View attachment 2955608
No. He has previously mentioned that he lost so miserably on his first match, that he lost total interest in it afterwards.
---
And he will definitely be on his sock account tonight after flexing about how his boy KP gets invites and you all must be mad and jealous. It's so pathetic at this point.
Funny how he wasn’t on his sockpuppets during the event and the show.
---
Jojos there too
Jojos plus one
---
Iconic? 🤣 😂

View attachment 2955762

Re-posting this stuff must make him feel like such a celebrity and big shot.
Also still hiding in Summer House from Dudley.
Why are they all wearing shades at night?
---
Look at the little guy up in the front 🥴
Kyle and Jojo frantically reading to see more updates on Dudley’s location.
---
Guess the Dwarf must have snuck past Dudley
I saw a photo on an AP group on FB. The crowd was wall to wall. Shoulder to shoulder all the way from Summer House all the way past Cirque.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
No. He has previously mentioned that he lost so miserably on his first match, that he lost total interest in it afterwards.
---

Funny how he wasn’t on his sockpuppets during the event and the show.
---

Jojos plus one
---

Why are they all wearing shades at night?
---

Kyle and Jojo frantically reading to see more updates on Dudley’s location.
---

I saw a photo on an AP group on FB. The crowd was wall to wall. Shoulder to shoulder all the way from Summer House all the way past Cirque.
Here is the photo

Attachments

• Wow
Here is the photo
It was going to be difficult for Dudley, like looking for the proverbial little needle-dick in a Disney haystack!
And he had JoMO da MoleRat running interference for him. Little Rodent Kyle scurried below the radar,
actually below the armpits of most normal sized people there. It was always going to be difficult in that
crowd to spot the tiny orc. Next time!
438145431_8365423613484481_1973229675543139107_n.jpg

---
When you simply look at those two worming around in that crowded mess, it's more than obvious that JoJo took Grifty as his Plus1. Again, as before, it was all a fraud and a lie from Pallo. That's what Grifty does. He's a shameless bum, a con and a pathological liar. He will never be anything more.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I don’t know the exact verbiage he used, but when he announced it, he stated, “i’m supposed to go to a VIP event for the drone show.” He never said that Disney invited him. He was definitely a plus one.
---
It was going to be difficult for Dudley, like looking for the proverbial little needle-dick in a Disney haystack!
And he had JoMO da MoleRat running interference for him. Little Rodent Kyle scurried below the radar,
actually below the armpits of most normal sized people there. It was always going to be difficult in that
crowd to spot the tiny orc. Next time!
View attachment 2955898
---
When you simply look at those two worming around in that crowded mess, it's more than obvious that JoJo took Grifty as his Plus1. Again, as before, it was all a fraud and a lie from Pallo. That's what Grifty does. He's a shameless bum, a con and a pathological liar. He will never be anything more.
On TikTok

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I don’t know the exact verbiage he used, but when he announced it, he stated, “i’m supposed to go to a VIP event for the drone show.” He never said that Disney invited him. He was definitely a plus one.
---

On TikTok
If he was invited he would have brought Casey as a plus one (to protect him from Dudley also). He likes to bring a plus one and repeatedly mention it to "prove" to the hatters that Disney invited him. The fact he didn't have a plus one pretty much confirms he was a JoJo plus one.

Reactions: 5
Look at the little guy up in the front 🥴
This is them at the great media spot they're watching at from Summer House. Jenna Nelson from ResortTV1, JoJo, his plus 1 ;), and then I don't recognize the woman to his right. I skimmed a bit of ResortTV1's live thinking Kyle might be on it, but I didn't catch him. Jenna interviews JoJo after they watch the drone show but no Kyle to be seen. She does mention that she had dinner with him and JoJo though. It'll be fun to spot the grifty dwarf in others' vlogs.

Screenshot 2024-05-24 at 11.34.12 PM.png

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.