Kyle Pallo #78 I Only Drink On The First And Last Day Of Two-Day Cruises

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It all still seems a big old much ado about nothing. For anyone wanting to see that drone show, these vloggers and more had up vids 3 days ago of the full show when it was run for the CMs.
BlogMickey
MedlingWorld
ACoupleOfParkHoppers
BionicBuzz/PrideCoasterClub
FanasyLandNews/ CP jayV
OrlandoExperience
Sunshine Life Experiences
TheDisneyLife

...and on and on.
View attachment 2956746 That FUBAR mess last night looked horrific, a people stampede and crush for NO reason.
Desperate times for Vloggers when a shopping mall drone show is considered a VIP flex. The show reminds me of a modern version of the Electrical Water Pageant. It's cute (and bonus points for being the first theme park representation for Treasure Planet), but Disney is clearly desperate to get people to go to Disney Springs. Definitely a more impressive show than the Christmas one they did years back, but getting in and out of Disney Springs while this is going on will probably be a nightmare. Working at Disney Springs must be the worst place to have a job.

If Animal Kingdom does get a drone show, I hope it is a bit more extravagant. I would think it would feature Lion King, Jungle Book, Avatar, Encanto, Indiana Jones, Pocahontas, and Bambi.

Reactions: 12
That’s only his fault for not saying for the last 2 days when he had the opportunity that his grandfather passed. Who does that?
---
He also posted a dozen photos last night on IG to flex what a celebrity he is. As you can see, he's really inconsolable right now.

Bet you he slept with that media badge on 🤭
View attachment 2956680
And once again, where was Casey at 10pm on a Friday night? I thought they ate dinner every night and watched Price is Right. They both lie so much.
---
Mommy made sure she brought entertainment for her boy so he wouldn’t get bored on their plane trip.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Mommy made sure she brought entertainment for her boy so he wouldn’t get bored on their plane trip.
Couldn't he update his Patreon while on the plane instead of playing Mario? I know he said time b issue and all... I wonder how many suckers are still paying for that BTW...

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Couldn't he update his Patreon while on the plane instead of playing Mario? I know he said time b issue and all... I wonder how many suckers are still paying for that BTW...
Patreon is basically free money for a MINIMUM of effort.

Just shows how stupid this dipshit actually is, trust.

Reactions: 11
I am not going to watch the dump today because I would like to see the drone show myself and don’t want to be spoiled (although I opened it up just so I could leave my daily downvote LOL), but I loved reading everyone’s comments and I also loved the Kyle drinking out of JoJo’s straw clip 😂! I don’t blame JoJo for getting upset… we all know Kyle thinks chewing gum or sucking on a mint counts as oral hygiene. His mouth probably smells like a dumpster on a 95 degree day from all the festering bacteria he’s got breeding in there!

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
What's a matter squirt? Not getting the attention you wanted? lol

View attachment 2956843
First of its kind? Are you sure you little Disney expert prick?

*BIG COUGH, COUGH, COUGH* *Sniff, sniff*

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Patreon is basically free money for a MINIMUM of effort.

Just shows how stupid this dipshit actually is, trust.
He's like a 6 year old, and never evolved past the point of mommy needing to tell him to brush his teeth while she watches him and tells him he did such a good job.

I don't know how Casey puts up with him since she seems to be a bit of a germaphobe.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
He's like a 6 year old, and never evolved past the point of mommy needing to tell him to brush his teeth while she watches him and tells him he did such a good job.

I don't know how Casey puts up with him since she seems to be a bit of a germaphobe.
Because other than hugs, they don't touch.

Actually, the more I think about this, C aSey might be a low key mastermind grifter: She doesn't have to touch him, gets to live in a house for minimal cost, gets free grifted vacations, hmm, my perspective of Casey Beans might be changing, still don't like her though.

Reactions: 7
Because other than hugs, they don't touch.

Actually, the more I think about this, C aSey might be a low key mastermind grifter: She doesn't have to touch him, gets to live in a house for minimal cost, gets free grifted vacations, hmm, my perspective of Casey Beans might be changing, still don't like her though.
She revealed in the last Q&A vlog that they're splitting expenses, although not certain what exactly she splits.

Other than the grifted vacations, I'm not so sure what else she's getting though. She appears to pay for a lot of things. And worst of all she has to deal with the man-child 24/7... even if I were living in that crackerbox apartment house for completely free, it wouldn't be worth it for me.

I just don't see her as a shrewd mastermind/grifter whose manipulating Kylie. Seems more like a meek, desperate woman whose being manipulated by a narcissist.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Dont know about you all but i'm still looking for the sun "flare", i keep rewinding, but I must be missing because of the sun glare! Moron

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Kyle being lazy? Not a chance! He works so hard and gets 60k....ummm....50k....no 30k.....ummmm......25k views in the first 24 hours.

Screen Shot 2024-05-25 at 7.28.17 PM.png

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.