Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ProfessorFate

VIP Member
The Disney TA market is so oversaturated right now. They are all fighting to get the attention of the same niche audience on socials.
Well, all except those two old queens at Dreams Unlimited. They don't seem to give a fuck what they sponsor or who they actually reach on social media.

Reactions: 5

Wusubby

Chatty Member
Dx3 just entered the chat. :(

Screenshot 2024-05-19 193841.png

Does anyone know who this is? They be a mod on Kp's stream.

Screenshot 2024-05-19 193944.png

airbusA330

VIP Member
"1.5 years since you asked me to be your gf" OK, so I've been out of the game for a couple decades, but do adults ask each other to "go steady" now? I remember dating, hooking up a few times & then it was just kinda unsaid that you were exclusive. The whole "He asked me to be his girlfriend" thing sounds like something that only happened in old 50s TV shows & movies like Grease. I don't know, maybe it's a me thing
I think it depends. In the gay community it’s typically still a conversation after a certain number of dates. Some people don’t want to be exclusive or want to be open etc.

SnapChet

VIP Member
Had to stop watching earlier as I had a wedding showcase to attend (got a booking, woo).

Carrying on with the shit show. Alexa wants to make a reservation for Hairspray, Kp says you don't need to it'll be fine. Alexa says she follows the rules and then the dwarf says he follows the rules.

View attachment 2940325

View attachment 2940326

It would be a lot more fun if they had shown John Waters 80's film! 😂 For Kyle and Alexa, it would be like a family reunion.
They would feel like they were back in Saulkville.
MV5BMjA4MjY3MjI1OV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMjg3ODIwMjE@._V1_.jpg
1_j-TAZjfxz5xXOgZ01ciU4w.jpg

• Haha

ScoJo15

JoJo also changed his as well - they are definitely in this together, whatever it is.

• Heart

Hazeleyes51

VIP Member
So I just saw this on X and I thought it was so funny. Isn’t Kyle always messing up sayings? He said chain and ball instead of ball and chain, but this is totally not Kyle you guys. 😂😂🤣🤣View attachment 2953348
He seemed hung over this morning and said he wasn't drinking today. He probably was posting as they were partying last night. Keep an eye out for the vlogs from Wed night to see what they were doing at that time.

SnapChet

VIP Member
Oh nooooz'! You lucky people. We spent the entire morning with one of our favorite travel agents and I completely missed what I know was an unbelievably exciting livestream with TheOne👁Cunt and TheMoleRat. Arghhhhhh'!

So the pièce de résistance was the announcement (cue the trumpets) of yet another 3 day cruise, with, and I'm pinching myself, TheDoormat in tow! On my ___ such an abundance of riches to be had.

So more 'design & lifestyle' tips from Casa de Crackerbox will have to wait during another exciting mini-cruise. ~sigh!~ No reason to list the tedium that will be had again, and again, and again. Well, congrats and a salute to the courage of those of you who can stomach to watch that. I'll be interested to check here and see what transpires. My god, going out into the street after dark and watching bugs flying around the lights would be less mind numbing and more exciting and informative.
over-and-over-and-over-and-over-and-over-again-sam-johnson.gif

• Haha

Hazeleyes51

VIP Member
If true, 30’s waaay too old to be hiding your alcohol consumption from a loved one & it not being a problem. Did we all sneak in from a keg party in our teens & tell our parents we were at the library or some shit? Of course, but that kind of shady dealing goes out the window when you’ve got a partner who’s all in on your future plans, & you’re in on theirs (in theory). Time for Pallo to grow the fuck up & be straight with Casey. If you still want to get shitfaced into your 30s, find someone who’s down for that lifestyle, no harm no foul. What I don’t get is why would you drag someone down that road who's simply not up for it? They’ve got no chemistry & they’ve only dated for a year & a half. Move on already & avoid the inevitable that’s clearly down the road here sooner rather than later
Exactly. I just had my husband drive me to the liquor store while we were out to pick up some vodka lol.

• Haha

SnapChet

VIP Member
Perhaps some here have seen this, but someone just sent me this and asked: "Is this that little weirdo that hangs around Disney parks you mentioned?"
and I can't stop laughing.

I do hope that's not HIS voice even 11 years ago.😂
I hope this isn't he.....but it is, isn't it! Oh my. See youz' guyses' were wrong. He does have a gaming channel. You hatters are so owned. :LOL:
Watch out PewDiePie!
udD4ICtLfuCw6-THJsJbgoY=s240-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg
:ROFLMAO:
Kyle in da' house.
[47 views Jun 17, 2012
This is our first video that we think might be actually good, so if you see any mistakes, put them in the comments so that we can fix them in future videos.]

441474174_8343503919009784_3986989172168005787_n.jpg
nervous-shudder.gif

---
If you check Kyle’s real account, this person is posting all of these there too!
And they haven't been blocked? ___ Hmmm! Interesting.
If it's a troll sock puppet, it's one of the strangest one I've seen produced by him or Nurse Fatback. Perhaps he's building a resume, a list, of sock puppet hatters' to gin up sympathy from the poor dimwits who buy his 'victim' pose? "We've got your back Kyle! Please take our money." 😂 Seems a bit advanced for the moron, and I'm probably overthinking it, but he has lived his sad little life online and he loves to create these useless and freaky fake accounts. It's this sort of thing that refreshes my interest just when I've begun to tire almost completely of him. :unsure:

He seems to spend what time he has creating bizarroworld troll accounts that always, invariably, always blow up in his fugly face.

Last edited:
  • Haha
He did another downblouse on her in the room also. About 22:25 when they’re showing off the champagne and chocolates but, that hardware is full coverage thank goodness. We all remember the water park nip slip 2022. Maybe it was 2023, tried to block it out of my memory.
---

Haha I met him in a doctor’s office elevator about 15 years ago. Very odd fellow singing “joy to the squirrels” in the elevator.

PS: someone ask Kyle what happened to the channel being a golf channel.
---

What a terrible name for a business. I mean what does it mean and who is Glenn? What is his exploration about and does the word travel make it redundant?
Glenn is Zach's wife, I believe.

• Haha
  • Sick

Adams & Brush

VIP Member
Ok… that actually made me laugh out loud HAHAHA!! 😂 I think we need a thread title that includes Captain Morgonn. Kyle seethes and gets SO DEFENSIVE when we talk about her… I love it!
I'll never understand the attraction some of these far right knuckle draggers like Kyle have for influencers like Morgonn McMichael. Sure, they're cute, but like "office cute". Does drinking raw milk, owning the libs & plainly wearing your religion on your sleeve really close the gap & get your rocks off? I guess like most things in life, Kyle's only willing to put in so much effort before he gets bored & settles for a hair below average. Seems that goes for career, girlfriends & internet fantasies as well

• Haha

SnapChet

VIP Member
Alexa went to the dining room in her bathing suit. Let that sink in.
My wife and my daughter in law have swim outfits with a matching skirt that can, if necessary, do double duty as a towel. You go to the beach, decide to go up to a walk in cafe on the beach, they just wrap the bottom around them and snap...they have a presentable outfit even at the beach. It requires little to no effort or thought. Alexa is, like her brother and parents, rather shameless "Walmart People" and that's not a good thing.

Simple good taste and decency are non existent in that family.
441497216_8332369766789866_8719469509052427601_n.jpg
Naaaah! Same shameless behavior but much thinner.
---
It sure if the word “fapping” means something different where you’re from but here ain’t no fap fap fap fappening here…
"fapping" is quite universal slang.

"fapping" for Kyle ____ "flapping" for everyone else.

Last edited:
  • Haha