Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hazeleyes51

VIP Member
I will definitely use that name next time when he’s on a live since it’s my wife. Can I still send a post on his live even if Clown 🤡 dad shadowed my user name?
Thank you!!!! He said he will be live tomorrow in Bimini.
---
I will definitely use that name next time when he’s on a live since it’s my wife. Can I still send a post on his live even if Clown 🤡 dad shadowed my user name?
Ohhhh I am not sure about that if you are shadow banned as I was too and can't post anymore.

Reactions: 4

So…Let’s Go Eat

Chatty Member
As someone who lives in Florida and goes to the beach often I have to ask, how much were you really taking in the beach if you vlogged it?

Wusubby

Chatty Member
Guess he's on a Bday cruise with his best bud.

So live stream to get the superchats for his drinking. Wonder if he has the lover's kit in the stateroom, ;) haha

Screenshot 2024-05-19 192654.png

NOLA

I sure hope so. These two have no business being responsible for another living thing. I also thought that Casey told him "no" to a dog right now because of how much he's going to be cruising and gone. But you also know that Kile repeatedly gaslights and begs her for one.
---

Definitely buying views. Views went up nearly 10k and yet comment count stayed roughly the same. I also noticed he gained another 1k subscribers in less than a week.
1716209708391.png

Is he just trying to get kicked off youtube

Hazeleyes51

VIP Member
Kyle's own mother once said that he wears them out. After a few days you can see his father is so done with him. His sister just said there's no chance of spending seven consecutive days with him. Even Laura said she wouldn't be able to handle him on a seven day cruise. So, they all know how he is. How can they know that he's hard to deal with and at the same time defend him to the point that they all look bad? Are they the only ones allowed to be frustrated with his ignorance?
Casey must be a saint or she wears ear buds 24/7 lol

markvlinder

Chatty Member
I’ll get to today’s shit show in a minute! 😂 I need a favor tho. I don’t know how to do it so can someone slow down this clip? I want to see his face when he pans the camera over to his dad he looks really annoyed with Casey for the way she responded to him. I feel like he gets really annoyed when she doesn’t act fake in front of the camera the way his dad and mom do and it always shows through his seething little face when his parents are here.
Here you go, I can't make anything of his facial expression to be honest.

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Wusubby

Chatty Member
Ok, so the Hobbit goes to a foreign country and can’t do any tourist activities because he only brought $15

$15. World traveler Kylie.
View attachment 2939456
Can't really comment as my bank allows me to use the credit card abroad.

WHY NOT USE revolut? Shit he could hit them up for a spons.... sorry started laughing to hard at that thought.

Simon Wilson has a sponsor with them and loves the card for using abroad.

Wusubby

Chatty Member
Someone checked and wasn't Jojo's livestream going to start at 2? As he has been pushed back by half an hour now.

Screenshot 2024-05-19 183452.png