Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

YellowJacket

Kile's ex might be a nice guy but man, he doesn't stay at jobs for very long. This last job he got fired at, he was only there since January. Every other job he didn't say for more than around a year.
They got married and quickly had 3 kids.
Are you talking about Kyle's ex's husband? The one who works SO HARD so his wife can stay home with their kids and make TikToks?

Reactions: 3

Yunque01

VIP Member
So why does he have a new unverified X-account (TheKylePallo)? Because his old one got burnt by Frank?

Also, and again I know this guy is Pfc. P.F. Stupid, but why would a "supposable" based chad be gloating over Kelce, who is dragged by conservatives for his Vax stance, commercials, and unwillingness to debate Kp's boy Rodgers? Then we have the issue of the week, with Butker, who plays the same position (sans backup) Brokeback did in HS, and conservatives are buying his jersey to the tune of #1 in sales right now, but Mr. Michele is silent on that, was he too busy playing free horsey ride with Alexa to hear about it? He's been back 5-6 days, I half expect him to have shared this by now:
View attachment 2946885
Travis is a very likable guy (lickable if you are KP), who is probably the best TE ever and sure 1st ballot HOF, and I personally had no problem when he yelled in his coach's face (I've had a few football coaches I've wanted to yell at for stupid shit they said to me when they were frustrated their potato was going to be Field Goaled and not Touched Down, and that wasn't in a big game like the Superbowl). Is that just the quiet part out loud of why Kyle likes him: he thinks he is hot, a chugger, and his anger issues are just "alpha" flexes? I would love to debate KP politically, I would wipe the floor with his ass like his Dad at work.
That new account isn’t actually Kyle. It is a hatter account.

Bierman

Chatty Member
Also, since I never trust anything Kyle says, even though he always says TRUST, I can’t help but wonder if he either intentionally “forgot” his umbrella so he had an easy way out of not having to stay at HS, OR, if it was there all along and he just said he forgot it. From what I remember, he does keep his umbrellas on the floor of the passenger side, and he conveniently didn’t film that area of his car. I thought it was strange too how he opened the drivers side of the car to get something he usually keeps on the passenger side. I knew as soon as he said he had to go back to his car that he was going to just go home.

Am I being nitpicky? Sure! Am I over analyzing? Absolutely! But this goes to
show how Kyle lies about EVERYTHING so much that you can’t believe ANYTHING he says, even something as simple as forgetting an umbrella. I don’t know how he forgot it when he practically had to trip over it coming into the garage. But yeah, he forgot his umbrella, so he had to come home early from HS, just like how his money disappeared on NASA, so they couldn’t do the horse ride.

View attachment 2951315View attachment 2951317
I 💯 thought the same thing!!

Hazeleyes51

VIP Member
Are you talking about Kyle's ex's husband? The one who works SO HARD so his wife can stay home with their kids and make TikToks?
Yup. Just got fired from his job she told everyone. Honestly, and no, I don’t know her from a hole in the wall, but she doesn’t seem very smart.

QueenC17

Chatty Member
I reached out to the individual and it isn’t Kylie. He/She has a huge disdain for everything kylie represents.
I don't get it. The trolling is so slight it's practically non-existent. How is this doing anything? It links to his actual YouTube page so isn't it generating more views?

Hazeleyes51

VIP Member
He never mentioned he was #hosted. As we know, Kyle has done this repeatedly in the past with grifted trips, where he likes to pretend that he pays for them himself. A few months ago he made the claim that he pays for ALL his trips (except Iberostar).

Looks to me like this was a slip-up on his end, because he was telling Alexa if he won that he'd actually pay for a cruise for them, since this one was "technically free."
He said it was technically free for her. He didn’t say if it was free for him.

Reactions: 2

Hazeleyes51

VIP Member
It's funny because I remember a few vlogs ago, I think when his parents was there you could see an old Wisconsin license plate in the garage that wasn't blurred out.

I think it was in the vlog where they changed the light fixture over the dining room table.

View attachment 2951031

Ohh you meant tag as in shipping label.

When I hear tag, I think of a license plate.
Yeah, on box lol :)

Reactions: 2