Kyle Pallo 77 I am from Jupiter and came in Uranus

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congrats @MichaelKaysHairyBack for the winning thread title. :D You still be relevant in another persons tattle group. P.S this is not a dig at the person behind the tattle profile but a lame joke about Mr Adler.

So a recap, kylie is an alcoholic and dropped his cruise video today where he shows how much of an alcoholic he is and who want's some no no time with his sister.

Also shows the world he's a racist POS. Just watching the video and just before the 2min mark a fan notices him and he cut's the video pretty quickly no quick chat. Hmm wonder why.

Link to old thread.

Reactions: 11
I just realized that when he jumps on the bed with his legs spread eagle in the air, he's actually trying to point the camera down her shirt 🥴

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Imagine getting home with the footage from today’s first day on the cruise & being forced to use that embarrassing schlock because without it, you can’t substantiate a reason to write off the expense. He probably completely forgot much of the evening. Kyle would’ve been better of just memory holing the entire tit show a la Scarlet Night & eating the cost of the trip. Really bad for his brand, total fiasco

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Imagine getting home with the footage from today’s first day on the cruise & being forced to use that embarrassing schlock because without it, you can’t substantiate a reason to write off the expense. He probably completely forgot much of the evening. Kyle would’ve been better of just memory holing the entire fiasco a la Scarlet Night & eating the cost of the trip. Really bad for his brand, total fiasco
I haven't checked the comments on today's dump. It's been a while since I've seen him get roasted in his own comment section, so I'm guessing that it's all praise as usual. Maybe everyone else has been shadowbanned 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
"If we could get 5,000 likes it would be amazing."

NO Grifty, it would be a bleeping miracle. You think that fatback drunken sister of yours is a big draw? :ROFLMAO:
She's just a wideload cunting sottish hunchback, not a supermodel.

Boarding The #1 RANKED Royal Caribbean Ship:
Symphony Of The Seas | Former LARGEST Cruise In WORLD!

"Former" LARGEST.... :ROFLMAO: Is that like The Empire State Building I Former TALLEST Building In World. 😂
You're really stretching for a flex there MiniMan. You really are a bleeping moron.

Don't ask for 5K upvotes; beg for someone to watch you two make disgusting spectacles of yourselves.
Crawl in the liquor bottle with Alexa. You both belong there. Drunks are often unintentionally entertaining. You two are not in that category. You two are just pathetic and disgusting.

And here's your ratio. Half a day in and ALREADY ratio'd. So sad.
(y)2K ____ (n)2.2K

And in this entire day, your crappy offering has 17K views. Get a clue moron. The public is not buying the crap you're peddling and they are passing by, dropping downvotes, leaving in disgust and flipping you off as they go.
Like this guy who shouted "HEY!" at you and the doormat. When she turned to see an adoring fan, he grabbed his crotch and then gave you a merry middle finger.
You didn't edit it out, so sad. I can imagine this is a rapidly growning phenomenon for you.
Enjoy!
438101088_8317092941650882_7177139870939595676_n.jpg

---

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
It’s understandable to be excited upon seeing free cupcakes. But why not clean up your mouth after eating it before pushing record?
He is unprofessional and nasty. 🤮

IMG_0279.png

IMG_0278.png

IMG_0277.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Worth a repost . Just noticed this little pie chart offering from the Dept. of Economic Analysis for regions of the country right down to individual address areas in the United States.
Decided to look for the area surrounding ....
7313 Tidepool Pl, Kissimmee, FL, 34747
Thought that might give a good center from which to make the annual income assessment for the area and the results were interesting. 😂
So just tuck this away when those idiotic number of Grifty da Midget making $350K / $400K per year pop up. It's was always a wildly absurd number for the greasy little pervy liar, but, for god's sake, only 0.89% of the folks living in that zip make over $150K and they don't live in the smallest house in the worst built part of Celebration. They laugh at that crackerbox if they happen to drive by it.
End of story.

441527430_8316919828334860_167781087973765993_n.jpg

Reactions: 6
Worth a repost . Just noticed this little pie chart offering from the Dept. of Economic Analysis for regions of the country right down to individual address areas in the United States.
Decided to look for the area surrounding ....
7313 Tidepool Pl, Kissimmee, FL, 34747
Thought that might give a good center from which to make the annual income assessment for the area and the results were interesting.😂
So just tuck this away when those idiotic number of Grifty da Midget making $350K / $400K per year pop up. It's was always a wildly absurd number for the greasy little pervy liar, but, for god's sake, only 0.89% of the folks living in that zip make over $150K and they don't live in the smallest house in the worst built part of Celebration. They laugh at that crackerbox if they happen to drive by it.
End of story.

441527430_8316919828334860_167781087973765993_n.jpg
AdamTheWoo showed his taxes and he makes over $200k with no sponsors or merch. Looking at SocialBlade, AdamTheWoo gets around twice as many views as Dwarfy, so just estimating based off that, Pallo is earning around $100k, maybe $120k tops.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
438129391_8317248921635284_5341744926917224887_n.jpg
aw2.jpg

---
AdamTheWoo showed his taxes and he makes over $200k with no sponsors or merch. Looking at SocialBlade, AdamTheWoo gets around twice as many views as Dwarfy, so just estimating based off that, Pallo is earning around $100k, maybe $120k tops.
Spot on!

• Haha
How can casy just sit their on the overpriced RH sofa and not walk the hell out the front door supposedly they watch new daily dumps together.
I don’t think she watch his vlogs, she only watches The Price Is Right! And I don’t think Casey is very good at The Price Is Right. She tends to overpay for everything- her bedroom set, her throw pillows, alarm clocks, dining room tables, and even boy friends. She is definitely overpaying for her douche boy friend who wanted to sleep in the same bed as his sister.

• Haha
I'm getting through this slog, my brain is hurting. He really put some emphasis on 'indulge' at this part. Aww, poor Kp got his fee fee's hurt in the comments for divulge.

My god they are lit though going to dinner. Also, this cruise expert (I'd say a good rule for travelling) never thinks about packing an extra pair of clothes in his carry-on. You know in case your luggage goes missing/is late turning up or even say 'damaged' because someone brought drinks on the boat in their hold luggage and it spilt.

Screenshot 2024-05-16 010453.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Have not watched in like 3 weeks now. Had to watch DRUNK Kyle. What a bleeping drunk. Although he will indulge now.

• Haha
I'm getting through this slog, my brain is hurting. He really put some emphasis on 'indulge' at this part. Aww, poor Kp got his fee fee's hurt in the comments for divulge.

My god they are lit though going to dinner. Also, this cruise expert (I'd say a good rule for travelling) never thinks about packing an extra pair of clothes in his carry-on. You know in case your luggage goes missing/is late turning up or even say 'damaged' because someone brought drinks on the boat in their hold luggage and it spilt.

View attachment 2938527
I think he was also emphasizing the word 'indulge' because he was looking for praise. Too bad Casey wasn't there or she'd have told him how proud she was of her Big Boy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Zach uploaded this 4 hours ago...

I guess when you don't get a link/shoutout from the grifter that you bought a cruise for, you have to make your own?

008634.jpg

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Have not watched in like 3 weeks now. Had to watch DRUNK Kyle. What a bleeping drunk. Although he will indulge now.
View attachment 2938535
At least he finally started saying indulge instead of divulge! And yeah, what the hell is his preoccupation with shrimp cocktail? Does he think it’s some fancy thing that makes him look sophisticated? It’s just cold plain shrimp and cocktail sauce lol.

Reactions: 7
At least he finally started saying indulge instead of divulge! And yeah, what the hell is his preoccupation with shrimp cocktail? Does he think it’s some fancy thing that makes him look sophisticated? It’s just cold plain shrimp and cocktail sauce lol.
It's a Flex (the little tiny shrimp) he must not have had it growing up in suckville

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.