Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AKW24

VIP Member
For Disneyland, it looks like the ban just involves rides. But when has oar squirt cared about rules anyway?
The article is about an individual who was told at multiple attractions that he could not record at all. Regardless, i doubt Disney will strictly enforce it.

Well then, let's hope he tries and they enforce their rule for a change!!

Will be fun to see the channel finally hit rock bottom

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Bierman

Chatty Member
His life says live from the virgin voyage's valiant lady. that cruise is just a four day cruise from miami to the bahamas

• Haha

Hazeleyes51

VIP Member
You would think all the times he goes on Royal and the Bahamas, he would be following RCCL on social media. I knew about this island awhile ago. Guess he was too busy to do his job, once again.

1715876626624.png

Adams & Brush

VIP Member
Jojo traveling with Taya Miller to Tokyo? Jesus that dude’s got to have some hidden talent, because damn he hangs with some hotties. Oh Kyle, Casey tries her best too, bless her heart

• Haha

Hazeleyes51

VIP Member
Interesting that on today’s live Kyle and JoJo both mentioned that they weren’t gonna cruise with each other again anytime soon. Kyle said that he should’ve stayed home at one point instead of gone on the cruise and then he backtracked and said that that was a poor choice of words. Jojo mentioned it as well but not as a dig. It was because Kyle kept saying WE before his cruise announcement and JoJo was confused and said that THEY weren’t going on a cruise together again anytime soon. Kyle also explained that when he says we he means himself and his viewers. Lmao ok
Yup and he said he should have gone to WI. He said you'll know soon. I wonder if something is wrong with his grandparents and he chose this cruise instead of going home. I SWORE he said he was going to be in WI soon. Now he is going on that 3 day cruise in 2 weeks.

SnapChet

VIP Member
Remember how the man-child had an angry fit because he didn't find any ducks on the cruise? Well... Sister-Wife cheered oar little man up by hiding 30 ducks around the apartment house for him to find 🔥🔥🔥

View attachment 2949164
View attachment 2949165
Dwarfy squeals in excitement
View attachment 2949167
Totally normal behavior. Totally. IF you have a ret @ rded child who needs to be placated. Totally normal.
f7c8dd785abace763926c7aae15f153d.gif
Brilliant example of the bizarroworld dimwitted audience they are scamming. Both are con artists and they play those online foolish oldsters and dullard fucktards like fiddles.
"Oh Kyle! You're such a baby. hehehe."
"What a great sister."
'Kyle is such a scamp."
"You're so lucky to have a great sister."
"You 2 remind me of two of my cats." (DebySue)

Last edited:
  • Haha

Chernabog

If he is claiming these trips as a business expense, I would think charging gaming to the room and writing it off, would be against IRS rules.
In Commissioner v. Groetzinger 1987 SCOTUS established the standard for "professional gambler." There are a ton of gambling channels that take advantage of this in modern times: basically video the gambling and upload as a business, report winnings on Schedule C, avoid having "winnings" by "reinvesting" the win to where you zero it out and all "profit" is actually from video views. That being said, in my opinion, it will open you up more for an audit, so have very thorough clean books (you are already making money off gambling through views, don't cook your books).

Wusubby

Chatty Member
Can't eat without licking his fingers. Also he said that he didn't need to buy the $20 sunscreen on the island after all because it was overcast. If you can see that means sunlight is getting through the clouds you brain damage monkey.View attachment 2941777
$20, 😄. What a cruise expert.

Stores own brand and that's $5.10 in freedom money. But na Kyle, I'll take your advice and never bring my own.

Screenshot_20240517_161435_Chrome.jpg

BlurryCat

VIP Member
What does “technically sailing for free” even mean to his viewers? Did he ever actually mention that he was #hosted? If you’re not here on Tattle, how would the viewer even know that Zach did anything other than what a typical TA does these days, ie make travel arrangements & provide a little thank you gift, such as a gift card or a bottle of bubbly? Were it me, I’d assume that Kyle paid for it all. Other than mentioning right there that it was technically free, did he ever admit that he was provided the trip free of charge anywhere else in the vlog series? I’m gonna say it again, when it comes to marketing strategies, this is about as dumb & useless as it gets
He never mentioned he was #hosted. As we know, Kyle has done this repeatedly in the past with grifted trips, where he likes to pretend that he pays for them himself. A few months ago he made the claim that he pays for ALL his trips (except Iberostar).

Looks to me like this was a slip-up on his end, because he was telling Alexa if he won that he'd actually pay for a cruise for them, since this one was "technically free."

Wusubby

Chatty Member
Kile b pussy
Kyle pallo #78 - Kyle b Kitty

Changed it to kitty incase pussy is flagged under Tos on here. Also as always, if this wins, credit to @airbusA330
---
Oar cruise expert advises to never pack sunscreen. Just buy it there. One of Kylie’s Hacks.
View attachment 2941652
Even though I'm going to Amsterdam next year, will still back some suncream. Just in case, rather buy some from the supermarket market than get railed by ship prices.

• Haha

BlurryCat

VIP Member
I think I figured it out. It's definitely some kind of trip both of them are going on. The similar backgrounds would suggest a cruise. Kylie said it's something he's never done before.

The other day Kyle posted "stay tuned" in regards to a stan inquiring about Zach. Also Zach has been primarily working with both of them.

It sounds like this is probably the Europe cruise that Zach mentioned a few months ago to both Kyle and JoJo.

So Zach must be putting both of them on the cruise together.

Last edited:

NanTeaDrew

VIP Member
Kyle, We don’t care if you find a dollar store duck on a cruise ship.

Has Kyle ever bought and hidden ducks for others to find?

• Haha

Disney is developing a Club 33 movie. I can't imagine Club 33 will be much of a secret for long. It would be pretty funny if McDonald's ends up having a Club 33 Happy Meal.

• Haha