Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AKW24

VIP Member
He did another downblouse on her in the room also. About 22:25 when they’re showing off the champagne and chocolates but, that hardware is full coverage thank goodness. We all remember the water park nip slip 2022. Maybe it was 2023, tried to block it out of my memory.
---
Someone clip it and add it to the wiki

Reactions: 5

Hazeleyes51

VIP Member
Following, Kile, NOT falling

1716559642197.png

---
Once again, she sounds like a middle schooler. Almost 30 year old women are not gushing over being at a park with their gay friends (I am SURE whomever is with them are gay as she ONLY seems to have gay guy friends) and her bf.

1716559813033.png

---
He added

1716560096465.png

Last edited:
  • Wow

Wusubby

Chatty Member
I know it's early for some of you, but chugger check for the live stream.

It's a Tiny Rebel CWTCH, LME homebrew kit. Ignore the head, accidentally froze the keg and it's fucked the carbonation. Glass is my go-to one these days and wished I'd brought two now.
2024-05-19 19.19.37.jpg

• Haha

Hazeleyes51

VIP Member
so they got charged like $30 for one drink and one of them must have bitched and complained as they both got their drinks for free.

• Wow
  • Haha

SnapChet

VIP Member
Oh pinch me! Surprise coming? 😂

Puppy?
Wormed in a trip with "homo" JoJo to Tokyo? (love the rhying there)
Sugardaddy 'Zach' has a "special" cruise lined up from Britain?

g.gif
I do so wish I could stick around, but will have to check in tonight.
excited-adorable.gif
😴

*BTW: MiniCyclops better do something. That Incest Cruise series with Sister Fatback sunk. Yesterday's craptastic schlock vid barely has 20K+ views and was ratio'd all to hell. ____ OH, I know! Another cruise! Yeah, that's the ticket!😫:sleep::ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Yunque01

VIP Member
Also, since I never trust anything Kyle says, even though he always says TRUST, I can’t help but wonder if he either intentionally “forgot” his umbrella so he had an easy way out of not having to stay at HS, OR, if it was there all along and he just said he forgot it. From what I remember, he does keep his umbrellas on the floor of the passenger side, and he conveniently didn’t film that area of his car. I thought it was strange too how he opened the drivers side of the car to get something he usually keeps on the passenger side. I knew as soon as he said he had to go back to his car that he was going to just go home.

Am I being nitpicky? Sure! Am I over analyzing? Absolutely! But this goes to
show how Kyle lies about EVERYTHING so much that you can’t believe ANYTHING he says, even something as simple as forgetting an umbrella. I don’t know how he forgot it when he practically had to trip over it coming into the garage. But yeah, he forgot his umbrella, so he had to come home early from HS, just like how his money disappeared on NASA, so they couldn’t do the horse ride.

View attachment 2951315View attachment 2951317
He also always has his Green Bay Packers umbrella in his trunk.

Hazeleyes51

VIP Member
I was on a cruise the other week and we were charged $18 per day. But we also tipped additional cash for every drink we ordered, the room steward, and our waiter & busboy at dinner.
We always pay beforehand. One less thing to worry about and I like to leave a cruise not owing any money, or very little if possible.

I feel like Kyle's latest Sock Puppet was inspired by this SNL Skit of Chris Hemsworth pretending to be a woman and telling everyone how hot Chris Hemsworth is.

• Haha

SPM418

VIP Member
I am sure it is not anything “adultish”. Probably building another fort or something children in elementary school would do.
Maybe she changes his adult diaper, off camera. It sure is not like they are having a raging love making session.

Cavell1n0

Oar little world traveler discovers a turnpike service plaza and acts like it's some wonder no one has ever seen before. To be fair, I'm sure at least half of his shut-in stans have never seen one before.
View attachment 2947724
Seriously Tater, you’ve got nothing better to show than a rest stop bathroom stall?

It always drives me bonkers when he knows ahead of time how many videos he’s going to squeeze out of one trip. So much spontaneity or creativity Or stepping outside the box or your comfort zones.

Welp, "Hush my mouth. I do declare." (Always wanted to say that. We don't hear that a lot on the left coast. 😂 ) but I'm really behind
and only just realized he's opened a new X page although I've looked over a lot of responses this month. I'm actually feeling kind of proud I didn't give much of a rat's ass to have missed this. :ROFLMAO: It's been busy lately and we're working on some travel plans for the summer.
I'm sure it will draw all the attention of his old page. Huzzah!
Wanted to make sure everyone knew the addy so, if they choose to, they can send greetings or drop by and say "Hi!"
View attachment 2952061
The less attention it gets, the better.

• Haha

SnapChet

VIP Member
The sad thing is he doesn’t even realize he truly has nothing to be afraid of. Nassau residents are so dependent on the cruise ship industry for their livelihood. They can’t afford to have negative publicity around something happening to a tourist. Heck, they haven’t fully recovered from the pandemic. Of course, Kyle doesn’t understand this despite being a travel expert as he believes everyone has a banker mom, clown dad, and sister wife to bail them out when times get tough.
Indeed, but he's scared of anything outside his "Disney bubble" and he's making that less safe for himself every day and with each 'seething' drunken fit he pitches at night in his wholly futile attempts to "own the hatters' "!

We haven't been to Nassau in some years. It's beautiful and friendly. I used to go to Nassau and Freeport frequently for a quick week getaway in college, like so many others, and had a blast at the city clubs and in the open marketplaces. It's a "tourist town" in every way and like any town there are areas to avoid but it's no scarier than visiting Key West.

Reactions: 4