Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Yunque01

VIP Member
How can you tell? All I see that it might be someone mocking him is the open liking and reposting Morgonn, Isabella DeLuca, and Nuclr golf babes.
The person that created it reached out to me on Twitter as soon as he created it.

Reactions: 6

Hazeleyes51

VIP Member
I know it’s a bit gauche these days to comment that you don’t like what someone is wearing but I think that’s BS because when it comes down to seeing skin and such, I don’t want to see that on most people. Why has it become not ok to tell someone “hey that doesn’t really fit you” or “I’d rather not see your side ass and side boob?”

Also, did I catch that they got the drink package and are acting like they didn’t?

Lastly, what adult is scared of the ocean and a calm controlled beach at that! Such a pussy!
As far as I was following, they didn't get the drink package. They tried to charge them $40 for a Red Stripe and a Truly and they gave it to them for free. Then when they wanted to get another drink, he said they would have to pay this time:

1715972940090.png

Yunque01

VIP Member
"1.5 years since you asked me to be your gf" OK, so I've been out of the game for a couple decades, but do adults ask each other to "go steady" now? I remember dating, hooking up a few times (though not necessarily in that order🍆 😜) & then it was just kinda unsaid that you were exclusive. The whole "He asked me to be his girlfriend" thing sounds like something that only happened in old 50s TV shows & movies like Grease. I don't know, maybe it's a me thing
That is the kindergartener in him speaking.

• Haha

AKW24

VIP Member
His attempt at "flirting"
This seems exactly like the type of "man" to flirt with women online by posting Disney GIFs and Taylor Swift lyrics.
View attachment 2954701
Cutie as in the Girl Friend that has an appearance of a early teen boy wearing an over sized tee shirt and a skirt?

Are we sure he wasn't thinking of these two when he said that?

1716562662805.png

• Haha

AKW24

VIP Member
Wow, so I was RIGHT about something about his grandparents and he just blew it off like it was nothing. Instead of saying his grandfather passed away in the live, he just said he probably should have gone to WI. I wonder if he will be going to the funeral next week.
time will tell and so will the sockpuppets

SnapChet

VIP Member
Not a big fan of cut off jeans on grown women, but if you're a kid to 20ish' and look like this young lady, I will make excuses for you and you
can carry off the look on any island cruise. (y)😂
_____________________________________________________ Alexa PLEASE take note. THAT ship for you has sailed long ago.
____________________EYE CANDY ____________________________________________________EYE BLEED_____________________
80c7c7e8d043a93fd9bd5e4e98866e67.jpg
438145611_8333273570032819_7891436852657143968_n.jpg
🤔:eek:
Damn, I may have to rethink my original position. (y)😂
IMG_9354-682x1024.jpg

---
Kylie and Casey make the best pillow and blanket forts. Trust.

View attachment 2944372
That's probably an auto transcribe blip, a mistake, and they made "blanket farts" in the living room. Yeah...that's the ticket. And they'd do it too! 😂

God, she looks so, well, pitiful in that picture.
---
You know Summer is near when girls like Alexa start showing their belly buttons.

441496105_8333351726691670_135277108654928433_n.jpg
fat_person_itgs_xlarge2.jpeg
200w (5).gif

Last edited:
  • Haha

AKW24

VIP Member
In Commissioner v. Groetzinger 1987 SCOTUS established the standard for "professional gambler." There are a ton of gambling channels that take advantage of this in modern times: basically video the gambling and upload as a business, report winnings on Schedule C, avoid having "winnings" by "reinvesting" the win to where you zero it out and all "profit" is actually from video views. That being said, in my opinion, it will open you up more for an audit, so have very thorough clean books (you are already making money off gambling through views, don't cook your books).
As if he has EVER won to report any as winnings...
Clean books would imply actually "keeping" proper records. Oh wait, it's all documented on camera.
Yup, bring on the audit if he writes it off as an expense.

• Heart
Reactions: 5

CrudeVille

Here’s what’s odd to me with all these Disney vloggers.. like not the ones making a crapload like mammoth club or paging Mr morrow.. but say some one like Kyle’s ex Jackie.. why not become a travel agent and work for a Disney TA company? She could still do her videos while promoting herself as an agent. I mean I wouldn’t trust Kyle to plan my vacay but these people that are meh and have a social media presence, wouldn’t it behoove them to be a travel agent? There’s a couple that does restaurant reviews in Disney that do that. I forget what they’re called but they show up in my feed and they always promote their travel agency. I think the dis unlimited is the same. If they at Disney that much, why don’t they do that? Lol

BlurryCat

VIP Member
Jojo scheduled a live on the exact same time,could it be oar boy joining Jojo on his Tokyo trip so he can try some wagu beaf in Japan.
Yesterday he described it as something he's "never done before"

008752.jpg

Sounds like it will be him and JoJo announcing that Kile is tayyging along to Tokyo.

He's making such a huge deal about it because he's never been overseas.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Yunque01

VIP Member
I feel like someone could blast his comment all over Iberostar's social media.

I'm guessing Kp will be attending the Cast Member Preview of Tiana's Bayou Adventure given that Casey is a Cast Member. #hostedbyDisney
That isn’t a guarantee. I believe Magic Kingdom CM’s will get first dibs. Then the rest may be a raffle or first come first served. I could be wrong.

Hazeleyes51

VIP Member
So he said they got wild at the beginning and he will have to see if he has to edit the vlogs. Hmmm....another crazy Scarlet night?

• Wow

Hazeleyes51

VIP Member
And here I was thinking that it was actually going to be something different, I gave oar boy way too much credit.
---
Can't have Casey knowing that he got the drinks package.
View attachment 2947366
View attachment 2947367

Then they tell everyone if you have two people, to only have one person get the drink package and they can share. I bet that's what they were doing because only one of them would order the drinks at a time.
Yup as she did not explain it properly and that is wrong if they think they can do that. THAT is the reason they changed it to one person deluxe and one refreshment from just the soda package as people were sharing.
I doubt they both got a package though as I don't think either of them drink that much after the first day. He would have complained how much it cost and how it didn't work out to a good deal.