Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wusubby

Chatty Member
It sounds like this is the Europe cruise that Zach mentioned a few months ago. Guessing he's paying for both of them to go on it.
Don't get me too excited with that type of news, I might premature.......... ;) haha

Kp, doesn't matter if you have slojo with you. Still gonna be waiting for you, IYKYK, ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Hazeleyes51

VIP Member
Kyle may be referencing the new water slide [America’s tallest water slide] at Mt Olympus in the Wisconsin Dells that opens this weekend.

Oh Kyle, did I spoil a surprise?

If it’s anything water park related that appears worthwhile, I expect Alex Ojeda to provide quality content on it.
Ahhh ok

grundel

Chatty Member
Someone make a mad lib or use an existing one from the internet about Lyle. They could make it fun and ask other tattlers for the adjectives, nouns and verbs to use. It would be hilarious 😂

oh yea random fun fact! I read online that someone named case confirmed the fact that Kyle does indeed have a vagina not a penis. 🍻

• Haha

jipeta2021

VIP Member
I’ll get to today’s shit show in a minute! 😂 I need a favor tho. I don’t know how to do it so can someone slow down this clip? I want to see his face when he pans the camera over to his dad he looks really annoyed with Casey for the way she responded to him. I feel like he gets really annoyed when she doesn’t act fake in front of the camera the way his dad and mom do and it always shows through his seething little face when his parents are here.

• Haha
Or dining room chairs.
---
New product offering from our new beauty/fashion/skincare/home decor influencer.

View attachment 2945645
---
Looks like Kylie is running the ShopLTK account with her.
Misspelled words and the 3 emojis at the end of a post is something he always does on his socials and sock puppets.
View attachment 2945651
I guess misspelling and not pronouncing words properly is also Casey's Brand. Unless she literally is brining a fan.

I think she reads here because I suggested she'd get more interest if she posted pictures of things like a Jack Skellington Toaster and a Rapunzel Coffee Table.

I'm wondering if she will get Kyle a puppy one day before Daddy Zach/Daddy Brian/Daddy Jeff decide to pool their funds and send Kyle to Japan.

• Haha

Adams & Brush

VIP Member
Ahh interesting, thanks! I was wondering. It seemed like a no brainer to me. I don’t even plan my own Disney vacation. We use a travel agent that we’ve used for years. But she’s doing pretty good. I think most of her clients come from word of mouth tho and some from her agency.
We used to do our own planning back in the day, but TAs always know how to get the best resort room locations that I have no idea how to land. Disney seems to give them priority over us regular shlubs, either that or they know what to ask for. Now I’ll never go back to doing it myself

CrudeVille

The Disney TA market is so oversaturated right now. They are all fighting to get the attention of the same niche audience on socials.
Ahh interesting, thanks! I was wondering. It seemed like a no brainer to me. I don’t even plan my own Disney vacation. We use a travel agent that we’ve used for years. But she’s doing pretty good. I think most of her clients come from word of mouth tho and some from her agency.

Wusubby

Chatty Member

Colonel Angus

VIP Member
She definitely seems high maintenance. Always showing the custom outfits she orders the kids and stuff. Probably why Kyle said he favorite thing about Casey is that “shes low maintanence” 🙄🤣
But hey least she was smart enough to get away from Kyle! Girl, if you need money- do a livestream to share the tea- I’ll superchat the hell out of that! 🤣
I knew someone like this and their S/O couldn’t keep jobs. Why? Because she expected to call him all day every day and took his focus away from work.

SnapChet

VIP Member
Today's Daily Pantload has been up 10hrs and has barely 11K views and is already ratio'd with more than 1.2K thumbs down in that time. I'm still amazed that so many people drop by just to flip him off with a downvote. __ But I do encourage it!

Why anyone with a scintilla of good sense would want his name, product or company associated with Pallo and his ridiculous and nightmarish vlog is beyond me. It's like embracing a skunk and thinking the outcome will make you smell like roses. ___ Hey 'Zach' ! There's a simile for you. 😂
Here's the visual. You're welcome.
441528859_8353673101326199_6533916618100242529_n.jpg

I'm reminded of a classic meme that has Helen Keller holding a skunk on her lap with the quote under it:
"I love my new kitty! But boy can it fart."

• Haha