Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Helio4life

Finally I’ve been approved…. You may know me as Eric who is responsible for Kylie’s multiple tantrums. Time to have fun now! 😬

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43

BlurryCat

VIP Member
I made a compilation of the moments when Kylie got exposed on JoJo's stream yesterday.
▶ I also included the part where he takes JoJo's phone and bans someone on JoJo's stream. It appears he banned the person who was sending the superchats from 'Morgonn' since they all disappeared from the chat log. Look how much he's seething 🤣

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 24

Helio4life

He calls himself the cruise king

View attachment 2948189
It’s unbelievable that this idiot is using my daughters name under my wife’s sock puppet account to make him feel better.
In reality, my wife thinks the guy is in the closet (which he is) and my daughter wants to spit in his face when we come down in October.
Don’t worry, I will be filming all of it for your entertainment 😂😬
---
Why is the dumb midget Sasquatch grifting $300 cruises? Can’t even afford a cheap 3 day cruise with all the cash he makes 😂😂😂
The 4 cruises he took in the last 2 months probably cost $1400 total…. What a joke!

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Hardly Here

VIP Member
Eww, brother eww
What’s that brother, ewww 🤢🤮
Editing b hard 4 oar boy.

Raise your hand if you’d put THIS picture of your sister on the internet.
IMG_0752.jpeg

To him, he gets a chuckle out of this and that's all that counts.

Kylie is a complete shit for brains and I have yet to see a single redeeming quality.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22

BlurryCat

VIP Member
I just realized that when he jumps on the bed with his legs spread eagle in the air, he's actually trying to point the camera down her shirt 🥴

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 21

Wusubby

Chatty Member
Finally I’ve been approved…. You may know me as Eric who is responsible for Kylie’s multiple tantrums. Time to have fun now! 😬
Woo, hello, hello, Eric and welcome. :D Glad to see you finally here.

Keep up the good work.

SnapChet

VIP Member
Seems to be a feature among human scum and pathological liars.

445046011_8343040362389473_4534571040537509822_n.jpg
sniff-chunkled.gif

And that little cringe duo gab fest with SisterFatback and her MiniMonkey is flesh crawling stuff.
(*Apologies to monkeys everywhere for the comparison.)
---
Yet another masterpiece from Tattle's angel. 🙏🙏✍💍💄💋👄🙏✍

• Haha

Hardly Here

VIP Member
It's puzzling. Pallo has shown little but contempt for those who've supported him, lots of fakery and bullshit, but no gratitude. He relies on the family to keep his fraudulent dog & pony show going until the next fool, the next 'Zach,' comes by.
This specimen has some actual antisocial psychotic mental issues.

Honestly, he doesn't look at anything as a gift, or a favor, or even a 'sponsorship', he believes everyone around him is simply there to provide him things.

I've never seen him be thankful for anything. He orders his family around to do anything he desires....."Buy me dinner"...."Share your resort room with me"....."Drive 4 hours to drop me off at the airport"....."Mom, struggle with your luggage, I'm holding a camera"....."I'm not giving you a ride, take the bus, MOM".....

I've never heard him say "Thank You" to anyone. Never heard a thank you after dinner is bought for him. Never heard a thank you after waking his parents up from a nap to hold the camera while he skates. Never heard a thank you to C aSey for making dinner. Never heard a thank you to Mom & Dad for unpacking his entire house for him, all the work done when he moved in.

Have you ever seen him give a truly romantic, or, caring kiss or hug to the 'girl he lives with'? Every kiss with C aSey looks like a kiss first graders would give to each other. Every hug looks forced, like it's just something he's 'supposed' to do at that particular time. Is that effing creepy arm around the neck something you do to your girlfriend, or, your best buddy after building a fort together?

Remember when he made a GIANT deal of holding hands with the girl he lives with in front of his parents? The hair on the back of my neck still stands up when I even think of that.

To Kylie, he is the center of the universe and the people that provide him things aren't even people, they are some kind of props in his little world.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Adams & Brush

VIP Member
All true, but he also did say he got the drink package. No one knows because Kyle's a constant liar. Maybe he got the drink package and doesn't want anyone to know, but slipped up and said it once. Or maybe he didn't get the drink package. As usual nothing makes sense because of his lies upon lies.
You’re so right, & I’d put money in them buying the package & lying about not having bought it, only because they’re both drinking like fish, & they never show a transaction where they’re immediately footing a bill at the bar. If I’m guessing, they’re not doing it to show they’re ballers & money doesn’t matter or to gaslight their stans, it’s a bit more troubling & pathetic than that. IMO, it’s to hide Kyle’s drinking from Casey

Last edited:
  • Heart

BlurryCat

VIP Member
He'd probably rage if she tried blocking him out with ear buds. Everyone has to pay attention to Kylie, at all times.
Examples of this is how many times his parents, Alexa, or Casey have tried taking a nap and Kylie is "bored" so he starts annoying them with his camera and whines for them to wake up to pay attention to him.

008733.jpg

During the family clown cruise, squirt wanted to go ice skating, but his parents were napping, so he annoyed them until they got up so that they could go and sit and watch him. I still can't believe this is a 30 year old man 🤦‍♂️

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad

KyliesMadHatter

IMG_2440.png
IMG_2441.png

Blood, sweat, and tears baby! I knew it was a virtual queue because 1) I can read the release but 2) it took me less than 30 seconds to look it up.

• Haha
  • Sad