Kyle Pallo 77 I am from Jupiter and came in Uranus

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
FYI - that X page is not created by him. You'll see he's raging pretty hard about it on his sock puppet 🤣
I was immediately suspicious of it with no fanfare from the midget, the low fowllowers and responses, but since we've been so harried and busy lately, I just wondered if I'd missed something so obvious and was surprised someone hadn't brought it to my attention.
Hmmm...... It's curious. But if its upsetting him, I'm all for it. 😂
---
Did I also hear that MiniMan's ex ( Jacquelyn I think?) announced her husband was fired? That's sad. Hope it works out for them. Beautiful kids and, of course, she presents a fairytale life online. Well, fairytales end.
Again, I wish her only good things __ and ( Not judging! She's a beautiful young woman) but I hope she gets some help with her makeup and learns that, often, 'less is more.' 😬
---
What in hell?
Obviously, the "algorithm overlords of advertising" must has noticed I've look at 'Pallo clowns' lately. This showed up in one dropdown here and I'm sure it's tailored to my searches. Too, too funny.

Professional Clown Shoes Costume Theater Halloween -New Mode 2- by ClownMart
444923975_8354330351260474_8494389192706456054_n.jpg

---
....must "have" noticed....

*I'm blaming the grammar on the Macallan Rare Cask I'm drinking. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I feel like someone could blast his comment all over Iberostar's social media.

I'm guessing Kp will be attending the Cast Member Preview of Tiana's Bayou Adventure given that Casey is a Cast Member. #hostedbyDisney
That isn’t a guarantee. I believe Magic Kingdom CM’s will get first dibs. Then the rest may be a raffle or first come first served. I could be wrong.

Reactions: 5
That isn’t a guarantee. I believe Magic Kingdom CM’s will get first dibs. Then the rest may be a raffle or first come first served. I could be wrong.
Confirmed MK gets first reservations:

Cast Members - Registration opened May 20.
June 2 (Magic Kingdom Only)
June 3-7
June 23-26
Media - June 10-11
Club 33 - June 12
DVC - June 12 & 19
Golden Oak - June 19
Annual Passholders
June 13
June 14
June 16
June 17
June 18
June 20
D23 - TBD

Reactions: 6
I’m so happy I can check MDE for crowd tendencies

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
We have to ask Kylie or JoJo if they have Captain Morgonn at the bars.
Ok… that actually made me laugh out loud HAHAHA!! 😂 I think we need a thread title that includes Captain Morgonn. Kyle seethes and gets SO DEFENSIVE when we talk about her… I love it!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ok… that actually made me laugh out loud HAHAHA!! 😂 I think we need a thread title that includes Captain Morgonn. Kyle seethes and gets SO DEFENSIVE when we talk about her… I love it!
I'll never understand the attraction some of these far right knuckle draggers like Kyle have for influencers like Morgonn McMichael. Sure, they're cute, but like "office cute". Does drinking raw milk, owning the libs & plainly wearing your religion on your sleeve really close the gap & get your rocks off? I guess like most things in life, Kyle's only willing to put in so much effort before he gets bored & settles for a hair below average. Seems that goes for career, girlfriends & internet fantasies as well

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Wow. The meltdown he had last night until 2AM 😲 😂

The little man is going completely off the rails.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I am surprised there is no post up saying what time the live is today.
The marketing major knows it's not important to keep your subscribers informed.

If you get all your followers used to checking for your vlog at the same time every single day, it's ok to sometimes just leave them hanging, trust.

• Haha
The marketing major knows it's not important to keep your subscribers informed.

If you get all your followers used to checking for your vlog at the same time every single day, it's ok to sometimes just leave them hanging, trust.

Maybe another rough night for those two.

Kile---we know you read here, you need to put up your live vlog info. People want to send you money. You know the ones who can't even afford their electric bills but they HAVE to make sure you have a drink or two on your vacation.
---
They are there.....

1716472540290.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
One youtuber that I follow, publishes videos at different times of the day. When they do daily videos for a month straight, they still upload and publish at different times. so not sure it makes much of a difference but then again, they on average get 800-900k views in the first 24 hours.

kile doesn't get 800k views over the course 3 weeks worth of videos. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Mr. analytics simply doesn't get that he won't get growth in new video views if he's putting up videos every single day. But he also doesn't get that his trash content is what's holding him back from that too.

Reactions: 7
Well he’s probably hyperventilating on the ship and having a panic attack because he has to get off to do a livestream 🤣 it’s hard you know, to go walk around and see the savage natives of the Bahamas. It’s very scary and hard to face your fears, guyses.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.