Kyle Pallo 77 I am from Jupiter and came in Uranus

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So essentially today’s vlog was a true representation of a typical work day for Kylie.

Also i could swear he said, “i have the opportunity to go to the drone show as a VIP.” So if I heard correctly, he didn’t get any invite and there is no VIP viewing for him.

Reactions: 11
Smarter than Casey, at least.
That’s true
---
Nothing like getting fired and your wife tells all the random strangers online the good news. Guess they need the money right now.
Yeah that is what I am thinking but maybe I am old school, I would be embarrassed as getting fired means you did something wrong.
---
Soooo did Zach pay for their cruise?

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Posting that you drank too much and are hungover & sick on a #hosted cruise. Such professionals.

Zach really picking the best out here to represent his travel agency.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
That’s true
---

Yeah that is what I am thinking but maybe I am old school, I would be embarrassed as getting fired means you did something wrong.
---
Soooo did Zach pay for their cruise?
We are finally going to see a glimpse into the lost scarlet night footage. Casey, your little boy hasn’t changed a bit. Time for you to wake up and move on.

Reactions: 14
Today's Daily Pantload has been up 10hrs and has barely 11K views and is already ratio'd with more than 1.2K thumbs down in that time. I'm still amazed that so many people drop by just to flip him off with a downvote. __ But I do encourage it!

Why anyone with a scintilla of good sense would want his name, product or company associated with Pallo and his ridiculous and nightmarish vlog is beyond me. It's like embracing a skunk and thinking the outcome will make you smell like roses. ___ Hey 'Zach' ! There's a simile for you. 😂
Here's the visual. You're welcome.
441528859_8353673101326199_6533916618100242529_n.jpg

I'm reminded of a classic meme that has Helen Keller holding a skunk on her lap with the quote under it:
"I love my new kitty! But boy can it fart."

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I just saw the full title of today’s dump. I know Kyle doesn’t think college isn’t important, but apparently he doesn’t think elementary school is either.

IMG_2842.jpeg

😂
IMG_2843.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Is Iberostar a timeshare? Asking for a coral level pal. 😉
I feel like someone could blast his comment all over Iberostar's social media.

I'm guessing Kp will be attending the Cast Member Preview of Tiana's Bayou Adventure given that Casey is a Cast Member. #hostedbyDisney

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Posting that you drank too much and are hungover & sick on a #hosted cruise. Such professionals.

Zach really picking the best out here to represent his travel agency.
Zach really can't do much worse. Go look at his IG account. He has barely, if any engagement on this posts and this is one of two "highlights".

Screen Shot 2024-05-22 at 7.16.18 PM.png

---
I feel like someone could blast his comment all over Iberostar's social media.

I'm guessing Kp will be attending the Cast Member Preview of Tiana's Bayou Adventure given that Casey is a Cast Member. #hostedbyDisney
The register date was 5/20. So if she didn't get a spot she's SOL.

• Heart
  • Sad
Yup. Just got fired from his job she told everyone. Honestly, and no, I don’t know her from a hole in the wall, but she doesn’t seem very smart.
She definitely seems high maintenance. Always showing the custom outfits she orders the kids and stuff. Probably why Kyle said he favorite thing about Casey is that “shes low maintanence” 🙄🤣
But hey least she was smart enough to get away from Kyle! Girl, if you need money- do a livestream to share the tea- I’ll superchat the hell out of that! 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She definitely seems high maintenance. Always showing the custom outfits she orders the kids and stuff. Probably why Kyle said he favorite thing about Casey is that “shes low maintanence” 🙄🤣
But hey least she was smart enough to get away from Kyle! Girl, if you need money- do a livestream to share the tea- I’ll superchat the hell out of that! 🤣
If she does that, I'll pull a Brian Stevens and superchat $100.

Bet Kyle and Alexa would show up in the chat with their sock puppets and rage extra hard.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I knew someone like this and their S/O couldn’t keep jobs. Why? Because she expected to call him all day every day and took his focus away from work.

Reactions: 4
He's defending Morgann's drinking raw milk? She sounds as clueless as that bitchy little dwarf is.

[Mayo Clinic: Raw milk can and often does carry dangerous bacteria such as Salmonella, E. coli, Listeria, Campylobacter, and others that cause foodborne illness, often simply called “food poisoning.” These bacteria can seriously injure the health of anyone who drinks raw milk or eats products made from raw milk. In some cases they can be fatal.]

Squeaky Pallo should join her to show his solidarity.

• Haha
He's defending Morgann's drinking raw milk? She sounds as clueless as that bitchy little dwarf is.

[Mayo Clinic: Raw milk can and often does carry dangerous bacteria such as Salmonella, E. coli, Listeria, Campylobacter, and others that cause foodborne illness, often simply called “food poisoning.” These bacteria can seriously injure the health of anyone who drinks raw milk or eats products made from raw milk. In some cases they can be fatal.]

Squeaky Pallo should join her to show his solidarity.
He really is as dumb and desperate as he is short.

• Haha
Notice he doesn't defend Casey like he does with Morgonn. I guess Casey is not a 'classy lady'?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Welp, "Hush my mouth. I do declare." (Always wanted to say that. We don't hear that a lot on the left coast. 😂 ) but I'm really behind
and only just realized he's opened a new X page (or is it a troll/parody) although I've looked over a lot of responses this month. I'm actually feeling kind of proud I didn't give much of a rat's ass to have missed this. :ROFLMAO: It's been busy lately and we're working on some travel plans for the summer.
I'm sure it will draw all the attention of his old page. Huzzah!
Wanted to make sure everyone knew the addy so, if they choose to, they can send greetings or drop by and say "Hi!"
444483382_8354221027938073_7566231871249856610_n.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Welp, "Hush my mouth. I do declare." (Always wanted to say that. We don't hear that a lot on the left coast. 😂 ) but I'm really behind
and only just realized he's opened a new X page although I've looked over a lot of responses this month.
Wanted to make sure everyone knew the addy so, if they choose to, they can send greetings or drop by and say "Hi!"
View attachment 2952061
FYI - that X page is not created by him. He's raging pretty hard about it on his sock puppet 🤣

• Haha
and only just realized he's opened a new X page although I've looked over a lot of responses this month. I'm actually feeling kind of proud I didn't give much of a rat's ass to have missed this. :ROFLMAO: It's been busy lately and we're working on some travel plans for the summer.
View attachment 2952061
The less attention it gets, the better.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.