Kyle Pallo 77 I am from Jupiter and came in Uranus

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The narcissist is flexing another Disney invite for a 'drone show' at Disney Springs. Oar big shot mentions the word 'VIP' repeatedly. You hatters jealous & seething?
Is this a Coral-Level drone show?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He says maybe he'll be the first to upload a POV of Tiana's Bayou 🤣
Pretty sure that's not going to happen. CM Previews (MK only on 6/2) are 6/2 thru 6/7. Media is 6/10 and 6/11 and we know he's not on that list. Registration for the CM dates have come and gone.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
so basically someone pulled back their invite to him ? :O

1716409114104.png

---
Kile's ex might be a nice guy but man, he doesn't stay at jobs for very long. This last job he got fired at, he was only there since January. Every other job he didn't say for more than around a year.
They got married and quickly had 3 kids.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
was he sniffling?

Kyle Pallo #78: Come on guuuyyyys! (sniffle) I'm telling the truth! (sniffle) Trust! (sniffle)
Love it! Just change the guys to guyses. 🥱
---
Too bad the CM had a VIP showing this morning at 5:30am while he is still at sea. Wasn't he also at sea when the Tianna AP and media dates opened up? Hmmm...seems like lil squirt is missing out on that sweet Disney content while trying to flex his cruise muscles.
I was thinking the same thing! WDWNT already posted shots of it, i noticed.

Last edited:
  • Heart
If you fancied yourself the #1 Expert Disney Vlogger, 12 year’s experience, knows all the tricks and hacks, a wealth of knowledge, blood, sweat & tears, works 24 hours a day, is this the way you’d answer a question?

IMG_0774.jpeg

If you did this job for so long, would you not have a resource to call, maybe you’ve made friends with a few low or mid level managers at Disney? Maybe invest 3 minutes of your busy busy day to research an answer?

If I were passing myself off as the premier Disney expert I would have either found the answer, or, avoided looking like a moron by just saying “I dunno”

• Heart
Reactions: 16
If you fancied yourself the #1 Expert Disney Vlogger, 12 year’s experience, knows all the tricks and hacks, a wealth of knowledge, blood, sweat & tears, works 24 hours a day, is this the way you’d answer a question?

View attachment 2951798

If you did this job for so long, would you not have a resource to call, maybe you’ve made friends with a few low or mid level managers at Disney? Maybe invest 3 minutes of your busy busy day to research an answer?

If I were passing myself off as the premier Disney expert I would have either found the answer, or, avoided looking like a moron by just saying “I dunno”
Oar travel/cruise/Disney expert knows more than anyone. You must just be another jealous hatter.

008870.jpg

---
so basically someone pulled back their invite to him ? :O

View attachment 2951728
---
Kile's ex might be a nice guy but man, he doesn't stay at jobs for very long. This last job he got fired at, he was only there since January. Every other job he didn't say for more than around a year.
Hmm, I wonder if JoJo and Kylie got into a drunken spat last night? That could be why JoJo is down in the dumps and Kylie is begging for 'extra love.' Maybe JoJo finally called him out on all his tit? 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Oar travel/cruise/Disney expert knows more than anyone. You must just be another jealous hatter.

View attachment 2951820
---

Hmm, I wonder if JoJo and Kylie got into a drunken spat last night? That could be why JoJo is down in the dumps and Kylie is begging for 'extra love.' Maybe JoJo finally called him out on all his tit? 🤣
How would he know about "timeshare dinners". Maybe he meant to say corral level dinners?

• Haha
Reactions: 15

View attachment 2951820
---

Is Iberostar a timeshare? Asking for a coral level pal. 😉

• Haha
The narcissist is flexing another Disney invite for a 'drone show' at Disney Springs. Oar big shot mentions the word 'VIP' repeatedly. You hatters jealous & seething?

View attachment 2951590
View attachment 2951589
Hi Kylie, thanks for telling us where you’ll be. Wouldn’t be a shame if some hatters came to this public place and roasted you in your VIP section so the other VIPs knew what a POS you are. Oh ya, they already do.

Reactions: 9
Are you talking about Kyle's ex's husband? The one who works SO HARD so his wife can stay home with their kids and make TikToks?

Reactions: 3

View attachment 2951820
---

Forgive me, because I’ve never been oh so fortunate to stay at a craptastic “all inclusive” like oar guy, but aren’t the overwhelming majority of those places hard sell timeshares? That’s a part of why we’ve always avoided them like the plague

Forgive me, because I’ve never been oh so fortunate to stay at a craptastic “all inclusive” like oar guy, but aren’t the overwhelming majority of those places hard sell timeshares? That’s a part of why we’ve always avoided them like the plague
Iberostar does sell timeshares 🤣

But not like oar boy would have done the research to know that. He still believes that "all inclusive" is the pinnacle of luxury and the food is even better than cruise food.

Reactions: 10
Iberostar does sell timeshares 🤣

But not like oar boy would have done the research to know that. He still believes that "all inclusive" is the pinnacle of luxury and the food is even better than cruise food.
Klueless Kyle has the ability to burn bridges without even trying.

• Haha
Are you talking about Kyle's ex's husband? The one who works SO HARD so his wife can stay home with their kids and make TikToks?
Yup. Just got fired from his job she told everyone. Honestly, and no, I don’t know her from a hole in the wall, but she doesn’t seem very smart.

Reactions: 3
Smart enough to get the heck away from Kyle after living with him for about a month. That counts for something.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Yup. Just got fired from his job she told everyone. Honestly, and no, I don’t know her from a hole in the wall, but she doesn’t seem very smart.
Nothing like getting fired and your wife tells all the random strangers online the good news. Guess they need the money right now.

• Haha
If they need money, she should start a Patreon where she spills all the tea on Lil' Kylie. I'd subscribe.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.