Kyle Pallo 77 I am from Jupiter and came in Uranus

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am surprised there is no post up saying what time the live is today.
He’s rattled because of all the comments that exposed him on JoJos stream at the start of the cruise, so he’s most likely not announcing the time to try to go live without them knowing.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
If oar world traveler :ROFLMAO: is ak-shu-ally' getting off the ship, and being so far from Murrica' (80+miles) I just hope he brought his full body armor and babble' to protect himself.
It's remarkably brave to face the dangerous godless savages, the 'swarthy' natives of Bimini.......a place so close to Florida, and renowned for its hospitality, beaches, exceptional seafood, and great fishing ____ none of which the whiny little bitchmidget will enjoy or be able to share with his audience.

You'll get to see him walk, whine, spew word salads, drink and eat and, eww, perhaps give to cringe 'thirstbait' to his old sugardaddy Zach. 🤢🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Well he’s probably hyperventilating on the ship and having a panic attack because he has to get off to do a livestream 🤣 it’s hard you know, to go walk around and see the savage natives of the Bahamas. It’s very scary and hard to face your fears, guyses.
He’s rattled because of all the comments that exposed him on JoJos stream at the start of the cruise, so he’s most likely not announcing the time to try to go live without them knowing.
He needs that liquid courage. If he does do the live, expect oar boy to be wasted on chuggers.

Last edited:
If oar world traveler :ROFLMAO: is ak-shu-ally' getting off the ship, and being so far from Murrica' (80+miles) I just hope he brought his full body armor and babble' to protect himself.
It's remarkably brave to face the dangerous godless savages, the 'swarthy' natives of Bimini.......a place so close to Florida, and renowned for its hospitality, beaches, exceptional seafood, and great fishing ____ none of which the whiny little bitchmidget will enjoy or be able to share with his audience.

You'll get to see him walk, whine, spew word salads, drink and eat and, eww, perhaps give to cringe 'thirstbait' to his old sugardaddy Zach. 🤢🤮
Nah, he is going to Virgin's private island like he did last time. I doubt he is venturing around Bimini.

Reactions: 7
Nah, he is going to Virgin's private island like he did last time. I doubt he is venturing around Bimini.
I'd say that's exactly correct and my remarks were pure sarcasm. And of course he won't venture anywhere outside of a 'protected' area or tourist enclave. It's so predictable. In one of his recent flesh crawling cruise vids, in a telling moment, he congratulated himself for getting off the ship, walking to a touristy open air market where hundreds of shopper and islanders were buying and selling goods in Nassau, one of the most friendly tourist spots in the hemisphere, patted himself on the back for being there because it was 'scary.' This isn't a travel vlogger; he's a mentally and emotionally ret @rded cowardly con and infantile fool who's a joke and stumbles along with support from his family, above all, and suckers like 'Zach' who swim by occasionally and are easy grifts.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
1716477896873.png

God, that is such an ugly ship. It looks like if Elon Musk started making cruise ships. It should be named S.S. Fisher Price.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
He sounds really hungover.
---
JoJo is not going live, just Pallo.
---
"We got lit on Scarlet Night so we are just recovering 24 hours later..."
---
Someone asked how many shirts he owns. And he says he likes to wear the same shirts on cruises so he doesn't have to make too many decisions.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He says to go on the ship to get away from your kids. I truly think he should NEVER have kids. He has such negative idea on kids that parents want to be away from them all the time.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
008887.jpg

---
He keeps saying "shake your booty Susan"
---
Only one superchat from Diva so far.
---
He says he likes cruising because he gets more views and subscribers. And he's not growing with Disney anymore. He says he's a hybrid-channel now.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So he said they got wild at the beginning and he will have to see if he has to edit the vlogs. Hmmm....another crazy Scarlet night?

• Wow
Reactions: 5
He says the cruise was a little wild at first, and he has to look back on it before he posts anything dumb. Can't have Casey seeing anything. Wanna bet the Scarlet Night footage gets 'accidentally deleted'?
---
He says if he gets 700 viewers he'll announce his next cruise... he doesn't know what day it is today. He can't remember if he already announced his next cruise, and JoJo reminds him that he announced the media event but not the cruise.
---
008889.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Sick
Casey is joining the next cruise.
---
I wonder if he told JoJo not to do a live because he was worried about getting exposed again. He had a hard time explaining why JoJo didn't want to do a live and kept sniffing.
---
He tells JoJo to stop walking away from the camera because he gets more views when he's on camera.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
He doesn't remember that he told everyone about the cruise with Casey to that new island. He is making a big deal out of it when he already announced it.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.