Kyle Pallo 77 I am from Jupiter and came in Uranus

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
the question is, if he goes home for the funeral, will he vlog it to monetize it?

of course he will!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
the question is, if he goes home for the funeral, will he vlog it to monetize it?

of course he will!
It's a funeral with full military honors too. Can you imagine the obnoxious little squatch running around with his penis-shaped camera? I'm sure even the family doesn't want him there.

Reactions: 13
How is a menu adorable and WHY would a 30 year old MAN call ANYTHING adorable?

1716566988101.png

---
Looks like 2 girls went with them. Shocking, no gay guys this time.
---
OMG can you imagine what Casey's friends must think. Unbelievable. WHY DO YOU PUT UP WITH THIS CASEY? DO YOU THINK THIS IS NORMAL AND OK FOR A 30 YEAR OLD "MAN" TO DO????? I would be soooo embarrassed if my bf or husband did this.

1716567385581.png

---
and talking like a 5 year old. This is the other person with them besides the one with the longer hair

1716567500111.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
OMG can you imagine what Casey's friends must think. Unbelievable. WHY DO YOU PUT UP WITH THIS CASEY? DO YOU THINK THIS IS NORMAL AND OK FOR A 30 YEAR OLD "MAN" TO DO????? I would be soooo embarrassed if my bf or husband did this.

View attachment 2954887
---
and talking like a 5 year old. This is the other person with them besides the one with the longer hair
He acts extra obnoxious and childish around women or groups of women. Maybe it's some kind of toddler-mommy complex. Dude is weird. How could Casey's friends not be appalled?

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
the question is, if he goes home for the funeral, will he vlog it to monetize it
of course he will!
:ROFLMAO:
If he spent the time and little effort to go, you can safely bet the proverbial farm he'd vlog the tit out of that for the $$$$ and gifts the sympathy could bring. The old man would be the least of his concerns. He'd probably hint for a mortuary to sponsor him. It would be all about getting the best shots of the arrangements and the interment. For Grifty it would be like a wedding ____ hey, perhaps Casey can be useful and give him some tips on angles, the best photo ops and angles to catch the full grieving of his relatives.... and the final shot will, of course, be of himself wiping away tears and telling his fans to make sure to subscribe, tickle that little bell, comment down below ___ and if he gets 5K likes, he'll vlog the bereaved and after mourning period back home.

2dbf00.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Kyle only drinks on cruises you guyses.

008938.jpg

The sissy toddler couldn't handle it since it's not loaded with sugar.

008939.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
:sick::sick:

View attachment 2954613

He's totally disruptive on Pirates. Screaming and shouting like a maniac & making monkey noises at one point. Remember, his super special mic only picks up his voice and no one else on the ride can hear him.
View attachment 2954618
He goes on these same rides, over & over, & does the exact same schtick, over & over, desperate to get a laugh from someone, anyone. My god he’s so freaking lame

Reactions: 10
While the bugles are playing for the military honors Kyle will shout, "WooooHooo, Lets Go Baby!"

There will be a "buy now" casket link on Casey's new click site.

"Instead of flowers, please send a check payable to Cash to Cesspool in Celebration, it's what Gramps would have wanted"

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So Casey says she got emotional watching all the kids with the princesses and Kile literally CUTS her off in his editing to go back to him.

View attachment 2954843
His complete social awkwardness is always on display, sometimes in small situations like cutting her off as she gets emotional, to larger ones, like the death of his grandfather in his live. He has no concept of what’s appropriate & what’s not, so he just wings it & hopes no one notices what an odd bird he truly is

Reactions: 13
His complete social awkwardness is always on display, sometimes in small situations like cutting her off as she gets emotional, to larger ones, like the death of his grandfather in his live. He has no concept of what’s appropriate & what’s not, so he just wings it & hopes no one notices what an odd bird he truly is
I recall a mention of going to WI in a couple recent vlogs. I was wondering WHY he's going to Wisco.

This explains it. He KNEW grandpa was near the end, but, he chose crappy pedestrian 2 day cruises over visiting.

What a disgusting dwarf.

• Angry
Reactions: 14

Disney is developing a Club 33 movie. I can't imagine Club 33 will be much of a secret for long. It would be pretty funny if McDonald's ends up having a Club 33 Happy Meal.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hope we don't see a sudden flare up of his "IT COMES AND IT GOES" 'bone issue' aka: ankylosing spondylitis!😭
Looks like some fans are really looking forward to seeing him. 🥳 I'm sure he'd hate to miss them.

444487289_8363288220364687_4406835141776376199_n.jpg
442496863_8363280617032114_4099350087749737038_n.jpg

442472390_8363263180367191_8725034875200175179_n.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He acts extra obnoxious and childish around women or groups of women. Maybe it's some kind of toddler-mommy complex. Dude is weird. How could Casey's friends not be appalled?
View attachment 2954904
Can’t imagine acting like that around my wife or her friends, or any women I dated in my 20s on really. Guess that’s his one “move” though, the “Look at me, aren’t I silly?” move. Works like gangbusters with high school aged girls, lands with a thump with grown women

Reactions: 7
Can’t imagine acting like that around my wife or her friends, or any women I dated in my 20s on really. Guess that’s his one “move” though, the “Look at me, aren’t I silly?” move. Works like gangbusters with high school middle school aged girls, lands with a thump with grown women
Fixed it. In Kyle's case, it apparently didn't even work with high school aged girls.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.