Kyle Pallo 77 I am from Jupiter and came in Uranus

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alright, I can't watch this trash anymore. It's incredibly boring.

The cruise announcement is another 3-day Disney cruise with Casey :sleep:

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Can anyone post on the chat?
---
Alright, I can't watch this trash anymore.

The cruise announcement is another 3-day Disney cruise with Casey.
Yup and he already told everyone this. He must really have a hangover from this cruise.
---
Hmmmmm what is going on in WI?????
---
Another comment about no kids. Do kids really bother him THAT much? I just ignore them since they are not my kids and I don't have to watch and discipline them.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Not watching anymore, but supposedly there was a 'Greasy Michele' superchat. Anyone grab a screenshot or catch his reaction?

008896.jpg

Sounds like it was quickly deleted. Can anyone confirm?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Found some more info on X.
008898.jpg

Looks like Alexa removed it so fast no one could capture a screenshot.

Last edited:
  • Wow

I feel like Kyle's latest Sock Puppet was inspired by this SNL Skit of Chris Hemsworth pretending to be a woman and telling everyone how hot Chris Hemsworth is.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I love this. The more of these $5-$10 chats that roll in, the lazier oar boy will get (thinking in his pea brain that he can always fall back on easy live stream money to pay for chuggers and his mortgage) and the harder he will fall as he puts out bigger and bigger piles of video tit and even the Brain Stevens's of the world find something shinier and prettier to focus their perverse attention on. You know he's never going to get better, and anything that contributes to him putting out worse and worse content is a godsend in my book.

Everything is a secret and everything is an “announcement”. Dude give it up already no one is in suspense.
---
At 39:18 in the stream he says “why would I lie about that?” And immediately does his sniff “tell”. Wow I want to play poker with him!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Oh nooooz'! You lucky people. We spent the entire morning with one of our favorite travel agents and I completely missed what I know was an unbelievably exciting livestream with TheOne👁bleep and TheMoleRat. Arghhhhhh'!

So the pièce de résistance was the announcement (cue the trumpets) of yet another 3 day cruise, with, and I'm pinching myself, TheDoormat in tow! On my ___ such an abundance of riches to be had.

So more 'design & lifestyle' tips from Casa de Crackerbox will have to wait during another exciting mini-cruise. ~sigh!~ No reason to list the tedium that will be had again, and again, and again. Well, congrats and a salute to the courage of those of you who can stomach to watch that. I'll be interested to check here and see what transpires. My god, going out into the street after dark and watching bugs flying around the lights would be less mind numbing and more exciting and informative.
over-and-over-and-over-and-over-and-over-again-sam-johnson.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He's denying that it ever happened even though multiple people have confirmed seeing the deleted superchat. This guy really sucks at lying.

008902.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
YouTube would like to thank Bryan for the 30% cut they received today.

That’s right lurkers, YouTube takes 30%. Seems to be a fact the creators fail to mention.

1716488047788.png

Reactions: 7
So more 'design & lifestyle' tips from Casa de Crackerbox will have to wait during another exciting mini-cruise. ~sigh!~ No reason to list the tedium that will be had again, and again, and again. Well, congrats and a salute to the courage of those of you who can stomach to watch that. I'll be interested to check here and see what transpires. My god, going out into the street after dark and watching bugs flying around the lights would be less mind numbing and more exciting and informative.
View attachment 2953193
Remember, cruises are his "bread and butter" now because he gets more views and subscribers. Trust.

• Haha
He kept saying how much he misses Casey, and how he can't take longer than 3 day cruises because he can't stand to be away from her that long.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
He kept saying how much he misses Casey, and how he can't take longer than 3 day cruises because he can't stand to be away from her that long.
If he wasn’t such a sensitive ponytail guy who can’t live without his security blanket for longer than a 3-day weekend, he’d travel for so much longer. Once again, Blame Casey is the rallying cry for oar guy

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.