Kyle Pallo 77 I am from Jupiter and came in Uranus

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
was he sniffling?

Kyle Pallo #78: Come on guuuyyyys! (sniffle) I'm telling the truth! (sniffle) Trust! (sniffle)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
was he sniffling?

Kyle Pallo #78: Come on guuuyyyys! (sniffle) I'm telling the truth! (sniffle) Trust! (sniffle)
Ready for the bad acting?!! 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think it’s hilarious that Casey lists her size as XS/S. She always buys huge T shirts that look like she’s wearing a parachute that do absolutely nothing to flatter her. Besides having no boobs (which, reminder, Kyle doesn’t find attractive at all), she has a nice figure, but the oversized shirts and high waisted bottoms make her look so frumpy.
She started buying those huge Disney T-shirts so she could “share” with Kyle. Me thinks it was Kyle’s way of having Casey buy the clothing while he got to wear it. 🤔 She used to dress much cuter before Kyle took control of her “style”.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
She started buying those huge Disney T-shirts so she could “share” with Kyle. Me thinks it was Kyle’s way of having Casey buy the clothing while he got to wear it. 🤔 She used to dress much cuter before Kyle took control of her “style”.
Many princesses have their clothing choices dictated to them and are isolated from their families, so that tracks.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Also, since I never trust anything Kyle says, even though he always says TRUST, I can’t help but wonder if he either intentionally “forgot” his umbrella so he had an easy way out of not having to stay at HS, OR, if it was there all along and he just said he forgot it. From what I remember, he does keep his umbrellas on the floor of the passenger side, and he conveniently didn’t film that area of his car. I thought it was strange too how he opened the drivers side of the car to get something he usually keeps on the passenger side. I knew as soon as he said he had to go back to his car that he was going to just go home.

Am I being nitpicky? Sure! Am I over analyzing? Absolutely! But this goes to
show how Kyle lies about EVERYTHING so much that you can’t believe ANYTHING he says, even something as simple as forgetting an umbrella. I don’t know how he forgot it when he practically had to trip over it coming into the garage. But yeah, he forgot his umbrella, so he had to come home early from HS, just like how his money disappeared on NASA, so they couldn’t do the horse ride.

View attachment 2951315View attachment 2951317
I 💯 thought the same thing!!

Reactions: 3
I also noticed her style changed significantly since Kyle took control of it. This also tracks with the 'Frank' story from high school, where Kyle would talk non-stop about how he wanted his future girlfriend to dress for him.

Reactions: 11
I will definitely use that name next time when he’s on a live since it’s my wife. Can I still send a post on his live even if Clown 🤡 dad shadowed my user name?
Thank you!!!! He said he will be live tomorrow in Bimini.
---
I will definitely use that name next time when he’s on a live since it’s my wife. Can I still send a post on his live even if Clown 🤡 dad shadowed my user name?
Ohhhh I am not sure about that if you are shadow banned as I was too and can't post anymore.

Reactions: 4
The narcissist is flexing another Disney invite for a 'drone show' at Disney Springs. Oar big shot mentions the word 'VIP' repeatedly. You hatters jealous & seething?

008861.jpg

008862.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What's this all about? Did Casey get in touch with him about Scarlet night and told him she was leaving him? We can ONLY wish lololol

1716406612892.png

• Haha
Reactions: 13
He’s such a liar! 🤥 😂
😂 the smug rambling at the end about the umbrella. He goes on and on overexplaining himself. His wonky eye is wonking like crazy.

008865.jpg

008866.jpg

008867.jpg

---

He might go live tomorrow. Oh wait, maybe he already went live? Who knows? 🤷‍♂️
008868.jpg

008869.jpg

Remember... he's always planning these videos out. Blood, sweat, and tears. TRUST.

• Haha
The narcissist is flexing another Disney invite for a 'drone show' at Disney Springs. Oar big shot mentions the word 'VIP' repeatedly. You hatters jealous & seething?
Too bad the CM had a VIP showing this morning at 5:30am while he is still at sea. Wasn't he also at sea when the Tianna AP and media dates opened up? Hmmm...seems like lil squirt is missing out on that sweet Disney content while trying to flex his cruise muscles.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What's this all about? Did Casey get in touch with him about Scarlet night and told him she was leaving him? We can ONLY wish lololol

View attachment 2951621
Aww, poor Kylie. He needs extra love today. It's all about what everyone can do for HIM :rolleyes: When's the last time he showed love to his supporters or anyone else?
---
Too bad the CM had a VIP showing this morning at 5:30am while he is still at sea. Wasn't he also at sea when the Tianna AP and media dates opened up? Hmmm...seems like lil squirt is missing out on that sweet Disney content while trying to flex his cruise muscles.
He says maybe he'll be the first to upload a POV of Tiana's Bayou 🤣

008864.jpg

• Haha
Looks like he is working hard at that job he claims to have. Can't even do any research to find out:

1716407577638.png

• Haha
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.