Kyle Pallo 77 I am from Jupiter and came in Uranus

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let him gloat about getting the same number of views he did last year, or the year before, just like his height and šŸ„, he isn't growing.
and that's the problem with daily vlogs. too much content that only his die hard retired stans can watch everyday.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Once again? No, say it ain't so...

cause it's always a waste!!
His content was tit before, but it is sad how bad it has gotten after the Frank story, almost intentionally bad. Something is surely taking up all the little brain space he has. If it gets any worse (hard to imagine there is a bar lower than this) we are going to have to go back through old tattle threads like facebook memories, "Hey, remember this time." I'll start us off with a thread tittle I thought of a month ago, then got busy and forgot to post before we moved to a new thread:
Kyle Pallo #78: Disney Didn't Give Him A Fork, We Also Don't Give A Fork

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It's funny because I remember a few vlogs ago, I think when his parents was there you could see an old Wisconsin license plate in the garage that wasn't blurred out.

I think it was in the vlog where they changed the light fixture over the dining room table.

View attachment 2951031

Ohh you meant tag as in shipping label.

When I hear tag, I think of a license plate.
Yeah, on box lol :)

Reactions: 2
He thinks cruises are such a flex

008850.jpg

Another cruise a week after this one with JoJo
008851.jpg

008852.jpg

008853.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Oh yeah! "Cruise" vids are so fire. :ROFLMAO: Hell, going to Targets with the Doormat or picking up groceries does better than this. Another boring as hell trip to the park tops this tit.
He's barely gotten to 30K views in 5 damned days with this tit. The Incest Cruise with MissPiggyPallo went down faster than she does on him.
And each one was ratio'd all to hell, downvotes in the thousands.
He likes cruises:
Because they're free for him and he's a lazy and mentally broken bum and slacker.
Because he can drink like a Russian bleep without anyone saying anything and he doesn't have to hide it.
Because he doesn't have to do anything but walk around, spew word salads and eat.
Because he feels "safe" in the confines of that boat and feel it a great accomplishment "I'm so proud of myself..." :ROFLMAO: just to get off it.
Because he has NO household responsibilities.
Because he doesn't have to put any effort into it.
Because he doesn't even have to drive to the park in that 15 year old clunker.
Because he can avoid reality at Casa de Crackerbox in Cesspool.
Because he can get 10 days of scholcky vids out of a 3 day cruise.
I could go on but feel free to add your own....šŸ˜‚
The "cruise vids" do better the first day (probably because the family primes the pump with bought views and fans) and then drops back to the SSDD routine we've seen forever. Wash/Rinse/Repeat.

po.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
The ShopLTK grift really fizzled out quick. Bet it will be abandoned by next month, just like his Patreon.

008854.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Proof Casey does not read the comments on YT as many told her to take that Mickey out of the sun and it looks like it is still there in the same place she put it when he got it for her:

1716392199012.png

• Haha
Reactions: 8
They need that sweet superchat cash to pay for the rest of the trip. They both seem to be buying subs/views so they need some spending cash. And for those that don't think Kyle is buying subs/views please explain this:

View attachment 2950949

Views are up 8.5% this month. Let's gooooo!!! šŸ”„

008855.jpg

And with the surge of "new subscribers" he's now on track to hit 1 million subs in 5 years instead of 12 years.

008856.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Yep Iā€™m pretty sure theyā€™re doing another live to get more drink money on Thursday. Thereā€™s no drink package on Virgin after all. SMDH
Forget living paycheck to paycheck, these dopes are living YouTube live to live. Who in their right mind would want to hitch their wagon onto these guys' stars???

Reactions: 12
Can you imagine the Durliat Family watching the Kyle Pallo Channel in horror? I have to imagine that for their own sanity, they never look at it or ever mention it.

Reactions: 10
The ShopLTK grift really fizzled out quick. Bet it will be abandoned by next month, just like his Patreon.

View attachment 2951154
I think itā€™s hilarious that Casey lists her size as XS/S. She always buys huge T shirts that look like sheā€™s wearing a parachute that do absolutely nothing to flatter her. Besides having no boobs (which, reminder, Kyle doesnā€™t find attractive at all), she has a nice figure, but the oversized shirts and high waisted bottoms make her look so frumpy.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
So he's trying to flex based on the fact he's cruised to the same place three times in a row? How is that a flex?
boring and repetitive content is definitly not a flex. I bet videos from all 3 times still don't equate to 1 video from a cruise vlogger with regards to information provided.
---
I think itā€™s hilarious that Casey lists her size as XS/S. She always buys huge T shirts that look like sheā€™s wearing a parachute that do absolutely nothing to flatter her. Besides having no boobs (which, reminder, Kyle doesnā€™t find attractive at all), she has a nice figure, but the oversized shirts and high waisted bottoms make her look so frumpy.
she also lists her height as 5'4"... IYKYK

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Also, since I never trust anything Kyle says, even though he always says TRUST, I canā€™t help but wonder if he either intentionally ā€œforgotā€ his umbrella so he had an easy way out of not having to stay at HS, OR, if it was there all along and he just said he forgot it. From what I remember, he does keep his umbrellas on the floor of the passenger side, and he conveniently didnā€™t film that area of his car. I thought it was strange too how he opened the drivers side of the car to get something he usually keeps on the passenger side. I knew as soon as he said he had to go back to his car that he was going to just go home.

Am I being nitpicky? Sure! Am I over analyzing? Absolutely! But this goes to
show how Kyle lies about EVERYTHING so much that you canā€™t believe ANYTHING he says, even something as simple as forgetting an umbrella. I donā€™t know how he forgot it when he practically had to trip over it coming into the garage. But yeah, he forgot his umbrella, so he had to come home early from HS, just like how his money disappeared on NASA, so they couldnā€™t do the horse ride.

• Angry
Also, since I never trust anything Kyle says, even though he always says TRUST, I canā€™t help but wonder if he either intentionally ā€œforgotā€ his umbrella so he had an easy way out of not having to stay at HS, OR, if it was there all along and he just said he forgot it. From what I remember, he does keep his umbrellas on the floor of the passenger side, and he conveniently didnā€™t film that area of his car. I thought it was strange too how he opened the drivers side of the car to get something he usually keeps on the passenger side. I knew as soon as he said he had to go back to his car that he was going to just go home.

Am I being nitpicky? Sure! Am I over analyzing? Absolutely! But this goes to
show how Kyle lies about EVERYTHING so much that you canā€™t believe ANYTHING he says, even something as simple as forgetting an umbrella. I donā€™t know how he forgot it when he practically had to trip over it coming into the garage. But yeah, he forgot his umbrella, so he had to come home early from HS, just like how his money disappeared on NASA, so they couldnā€™t do the horse ride.

View attachment 2951315View attachment 2951317
He also always has his Green Bay Packers umbrella in his trunk.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.