Kyle Pallo 77 I am from Jupiter and came in Uranus

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also just one more thing in regards to Zach paying... we know he paid for this cruise for Kyle... So far from JoJo there's been multiple IG and social media posts thanking Zach and he thanked him multiple times in the live and gave his travel agency a shoutout.

From Kyle all he got was a "oh yeah, thanks Zach" after JoJo thanked him in JoJo's live. If it wasn't for that, Kyle wouldn't have even thanked him or mentioned his travel agency once. So that's pretty indicative that he doesn't brag & boast about Zach paying, if Zach pays.

It's not like Kylie suddenly started making more money and there's a reason why he's going on non-stop cruises now versus last year. He's too cheap to pay for them himself. The only difference is that he found a gullible mark. And in all of these cruises there's all of these 'free gifts' waiting in the room from Zach :rolleyes:
Imagine that, the marketing major not knowing how to do anything. The university he went to must really not teach and test for much at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If Hobo runs his own stream at the same time, people should ask him questions for kile.

Things like: hey Jojo...
- tell kyle Morgonn says hi!
- ask kyle how Peter is doing?
- I've been paying for Patreon, why don't you post anymore?
Or how about mentioning the Michele Gauthier? No one has used that one yet to see his reaction.
---
1716383160310.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
and why are they going live tomorrow when they get off the ship on Friday?
They need that sweet superchat cash to pay for the rest of the trip. They both seem to be buying subs/views so they need some spending cash. And for those that don't think Kyle is buying subs/views please explain this:

Screen Shot 2024-05-22 at 9.21.41 AM.png

Reactions: 11
He’s going on another cruise bc that’s the way he grows y’all. 😂 I mean to be fair those are the videos that do seem to get a little bump in views. He’s going to become a cruise channel and just never get off the boat and just show the same old same old 😆 riveting content.

Reactions: 8
He’s going on another cruise bc that’s the way he grows y’all. 😂 I mean to be fair those are the videos that do seem to get a little bump in views. He’s going to become a cruise channel and just never get off the boat and just show the same old same old 😆 riveting content.
How can he write off everything at home if he's cruising all the time?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm not sure why his cruise vlogs do any better. They're just as stale and repetitive as the Disney park vlogs.

Reactions: 13
Still too busy to pick up that can on the floor. Umbrella where Casey should be parking. Did he blur out the tag on that box?

1716387900646.png

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
I'm not sure why his cruise vlogs do any better. They're just as stale and repetitive as the Disney park vlogs.
  1. What percentage of his shut in stans do you think have ever been on a cruise, and are therefore enamored with anything new and shiny?
  2. It looks like he finally took my advise, and is putting the ship name in the title.
  3. He is accessing a new genre where millions of people search YT vids for vacation planning tips, and sucking at it. I believe he is getting a small bump this way, but slowing burning through every one of those searchers. It may take a year or two, but is only adding to the long run complete failure of his channel.
  4. Let him gloat about getting the same number of views he did last year, or the year before, just like his height and 🍄, he isn't growing. What is he going to show during the 5 to 10 years of Disneyland Forward construction: Yep, here's that same wall again for the millionth time, and guyses, my Dad died, leave a comment down below how much you missed him, now I'm going to go on MMRR. After Dinosaur gets gutted and they build the Encanto house, he is going to be 1 fish beige fish in a bigger sea competing against more and newer and hotter Disney vloggers. Rinse and repeat after any other long term WDW project.

Still too busy to pick up that can on the floor. Umbrella where Casey should be parking. Did he blur out the tag on that box?

View attachment 2951001
It's funny because I remember a few vlogs ago, I think when his parents was there you could see an old Wisconsin license plate in the garage that wasn't blurred out.

I think it was in the vlog where they changed the light fixture over the dining room table.

1716388584570.png

Ohh you meant tag as in shipping label.

When I hear tag, I think of a license plate.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Also just one more thing in regards to Zach paying... we know he paid for this cruise for Kyle... So far from JoJo there's been multiple IG and social media posts thanking Zach and he thanked him multiple times in the live and gave his travel agency a shoutout.

From Kyle all he got was a "oh yeah, thanks Zach" after JoJo thanked him in JoJo's live. If it wasn't for that, Kyle wouldn't have even thanked him or mentioned his travel agency once. So that's pretty indicative that he doesn't brag & boast about Zach paying, if Zach pays.

It's not like Kylie suddenly started making more money and there's a reason why he's going on non-stop cruises now versus last year. He's too cheap to pay for them himself. The only difference is that he found a gullible mark. And in all of these cruises there's all of these 'free gifts' waiting in the room from Zach :rolleyes:
Don't they both legally have to disclose a paid partnership?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I'm honestly surprised he hasn't done a cost/benefit analysis on the cruises. He might have put out a bit more of that $350K/year he makes, but he'd get three weeks worth of videos out of a 7-day cruise, giving him an extra 14 days to channel all that blood, sweat, and tears into even more innovative content.

Or just give him more time to seethe on Twitter and play CoD. Either or.
---
Don't they both legally have to disclose a paid partnership?
Rules are for little people, not oar boy, the most popular Disney YouTuber.

As much as I hate giving him the benefit of the doubt I really don’t think Zach paid for that cruise. I believe Casey used Zach to get the little birthday extras and to book the room but I’m almost certain she and Kyle both paid for it. I remember Kyle wanting to get the most expensive drink at that one bar and Casey seemed uncomfortable like they couldn’t or shouldn’t really spend the money and he even said at one point “it’s fine or we’ll be fine” because she didn’t really seem to even want the drink. He also kept saying thank you to Disney as if they hosted him, but we already know that that’s a lie because he already confirmed in the most recent live with JoJo that he never gets invited to cruises by Disney or any other cruise line. Also, if Zach was the one who paid for the cruise, I’m pretty sure he would brag about it because he likes to brag about things like that to make it seem like he’s got all these business deals that he doesn’t really have.
---

He’s “come a long way in his travels” lmao
View attachment 2950075
View attachment 2950076
View attachment 2950077
---

It’s weird af and kinda creepy. Him and his dad both make my skin crawl. 🤢🤮
You can sense the fear and apprehension in his voice there. Also his gestures and body language. He is so uncomfortable right now! Sheltered turd.

Reactions: 7
IG story from 1 AM last night.
Looks like he might have found a sugar daddy on the cruise 😲
View attachment 2950792
View attachment 2950793View attachment 2950795
He's managing to get a collection of these example of being flipped off, people grabbing their crotches and flipping him off, calling him names at the park and elsewhere.
If these were overlooked and left in, just imagine how many were edited out. He truly is wholly despised by a growing number of people all around, not just at the parks. This is not going to end well for him.....oh well, too bad. Whatchagonnado'? :unsure:😇
444485086_8351909404835902_7309727754885902339_n.jpg
1 (500) 2 - 1 (28).jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.